5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Glucose and Oxygen
- Make food
- Carbon Dioxide and Water
- a Process by which cells obtain energy from glucose
- b Ingredients or raw materials needed for the plant to carry out photosynthesis
- c The products or what is made during photosynthesis
- d Organism that obtains food by eating other organisms
- e The reason the plant carries out photosynthesis
5 Multiple choice questions
- The reason the plant and animal cells carry out cellular respiration
- Organism that makes its own food
- "Mouthlike" opening in the underside of a leaf that take in carbon dioxide and release water vapor and oxygen
- Plant cell part that contains the chlorophyll which captures the needed sunlight energy to conduct photosynthesis
- Ingredients in cellular respiration
5 True/False questions
photosynthesis → comes from the Greek words photo, which means "light" and synthesis, which means "putting together"
Carbon Dioxide and Water and energy → The products of cellular respiration
Consumer → Makes its own food using photosynthesis
Carbon Dioxide → The cycle in which producers take in carbon dioxide and use it to make glucose. Consumers take in the glucose and use it to produce energy and release carbon dioxide gas.
Carbon Cycle → The cycle in which producers take in carbon dioxide and use it to make glucose. Consumers take in the glucose and use it to produce energy and release carbon dioxide gas.