5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Spheres of influence
- Population growth
- a where economic influence is wieled by one nation
- b when a population grows in numbers
- c to validate or establish
- d A governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism
- e The definition of humanism is any system or mode of thought or action in which human interests, values, and dignity predominate.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Group of WWI vets. that marched to D.C. in 1932 to demand the immediate payment of their goverment war bonuses in cash
- a group of people from another country who travel to a new land and make tiny towns
- when too differnet countries make amends with each other
- belief of the abolition of all government and the organization of society on a voluntary, cooperative basis without recourse to force or compulsion.
- Well known protestant
5 True/False questions
Anglo-Saxons → When one country takes over another country 's colony or land in another place
zionism → The definition of humanism is any system or mode of thought or action in which human interests, values, and dignity predominate.
Herbert Hoover → something owed is having a big impact on life
Reconstruction Finance Corporation → what the economy was based on
Calvary regiment → when one country governeers itself