5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Economic foundations
- a The definition of humanism is any system or mode of thought or action in which human interests, values, and dignity predominate.
- b The doctrine that all events are subect to fateor inevitable predetermination; Whatever happen happens. Future is not planned
- c what the economy was based on
- d high taxes placed on imported manufactured goods
- e the political principle of centralized social and economic control, especially of all means of production
5 Multiple choice questions
- Young women of the 1920s that behaved and dressed in a radical fashion., Young women of the 1920s that behaved and dressed in a radical fashion
- 25# President annexed hawaii; elected in1896; initially opposed imperalism and republican
- 24# President; president during the depression; democratic
- to validate or establish
- a period in the 1920s when African-American achievements in art and music and literature flourished
5 True/False questions
Margaret Sanger + birth control → The trial of two italian immigrants, who were charged with robbery and murder, in Massachusetts came to symbolize the anti-foreign feeling of the 1920s.
Intervention → a seperation
communism → The definition of humanism is any system or mode of thought or action in which human interests, values, and dignity predominate.
New Deal → Planned June 5th-June 6th, 1944 Germans occupied Normandy France Germans though it would occur at Calais and goal was to liberate Paris
Trade surplus → high taxes placed on imported manufactured goods