5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Charles Lindbergh
- Debt burden
- Theodore Roosevelt
- a Assistant Sceretary of the Navy; 26# President; youngest president and republican
- b something owed is having a big impact on life
- c United States aviator who in 1927 made the first solo nonstop flight across the Atlantic Ocean (1902-1974).
- d high taxes placed on imported manufactured goods
- e No private ownership of anything; All people work together; Common good; Everyone gets the same; Disappearance of classes and states and divisions between people
5 Multiple choice questions
- 24# President; president during the depression; democratic
- A policy of extending a country's power and influence through diplomacy or military force.
(Go over to another country and tell them what to do and how to live)
- 25# President annexed hawaii; elected in1896; initially opposed imperalism and republican
- An African American Civil Rights Leader, founded "March on Washington"—designed to influence Congress to desegregate the military.
- a group of people from another country who travel to a new land and make tiny towns
5 True/False questions
Birth of a Nation → Controversial but highly influential and innovative silent film directed by D.W. Griffith. It demonstrated the power of film propaganda and revived the KKK.
Elites → a group of people being ruled by an emperor
Commonwealth status → White hate riots in L.A. during WWII against mexican youth because they though they were not conserving for war
Keynesian economics → Theory based on the principles of John Maynard Keynes, stating that government spending should increase during business slumps and be curbed during booms.
Protestant denominations → protesting religious groups