5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Debt burden
- Economic foundations
- a a group of people from another country who travel to a new land and make tiny towns
- b people cuerently in position
- c what the economy was based on
- d person who is best in the group
- e something owed is having a big impact on life
5 Multiple choice questions
- The historic period (1933-1940) in the U.S. during which President Franklin Roosevelt's economic policies were implemented
- rebels that sought to free their nation from anothers rule
- Controversial but highly influential and innovative silent film directed by D.W. Griffith. It demonstrated the power of film propaganda and revived the KKK.
- Planned June 5th-June 6th, 1944 Germans occupied Normandy France Germans though it would occur at Calais and goal was to liberate Paris
- Roosevelt, the President of the United States during the Depression and WWII. He instituted the New Deal. Served from 1933 to 1945, he was the only president in U.S. history to be elected to four terms.
5 True/False questions
Population growth → when a population grows in numbers
Plessy v. Ferguson → Long-time labor leader who organized and led the first important unskilled workers labor union, called in to represent union during sit-down strike.
Stalingrad → City in Russia, site of a Red Army victory over the Germany army in 1942-1943. The Battle of Stalingrad was the turning point in the war between Germany and the Soviet Union. Today Volgograd.
Holocaust → A methodical plan orchestrated by Hitler to ensure German supremacy. It called for the elimination of Jews, non-conformists, homosexuals, non-Aryans, and mentally and physically disabled. This was led by the Nazi party, and opposed by the allied forces.
imperialism → A policy of extending a country's power and influence through diplomacy or military force.
(Go over to another country and tell them what to do and how to live)