5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a 1.) going backwards
2.) getting worse.
- b 1.) Hinderance; obstacle (literally "something entangling the feet")
2.) Defect; problem
- c Touching or meeting; association; connection
- d 1.) Dependant on something else (literally "touching together")
- e (literally "thousand legged creature"); Wormlike creature with two pairs of legs on most of its segments
5 Multiple choice questions
- Step by step; processing by small stages or degrees (antonym: abrupt)
- Act of going from better to worse; deterioration (antonym: progression)
- 1.) Change by steps or stages
2.) Act of grading
- 1.) Support or foot of a column or structure
- Step; stage; degree; rating
5 True/False questions
Agressive → Dispose to move ("step") backwards; retrogressive
Graduated → Arranged in regular steps, stages, or degrees.
Tangent (NOUN) → Line or surface meeting another curved line or surface, but not intersecting it.
TACT → Untouched or uninjured; kept or left the same (antonym: defective)
Intact → Untouched or uninjured; kept or left the same (antonym: defective)