5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- C. Their output force is always greater than the input force.
- hyperextension of the wrist.
- a These are the major categories of joints, except
- b Symphyses are the most common type of fibrous joints
- c Synovial fluid is rich in albumin and hyaluronic acid, which give it a viscous texture similar to egg white
- d Suppose you are looking at the back of your hand and you turn your fingers upward to admire a new ring. A motion employed in this would be
- e Which of the following is true of joints that are first-class levers?
5 Multiple choice questions
- This image shows an anterior view of the right tibiofemoral joint. What does "3" represent?
- When you walk up the stairs your hip and knee joints _____________ to lift your body weight.
- The rotator cuff tendons enclose the shoulder joint on all sides except _______________, which explains in part the nature of most shoulder dislocations.
- What do sutures, gomphoses, and syndesmoses have in common?
- Which is the most stable joint?
5 True/False questions
A. mandible and temporal bone. → Normal chewing in humans involves ________________ of the mandible
False → A(n) _________________ is a sac of fluid associated with a synovial joint
arthrology → The rotator cuff tendons enclose the shoulder joint on all sides except _______________, which explains in part the nature of most shoulder dislocations.
the fibular (lateral) collateral ligament → The _________________ does not belong to the tibiofemoral joint.
flexion → When you walk up the stairs your hip and knee joints _____________ to lift your body weight.