5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- the radioulnar ligament.
- hyperextension of the neck.
- the tibia, fibula, and talus.
- a A meniscus is a type of bursa seen in the space between the femur and tibia
- b The talocrural joint is a meeting of
- c These are all structures found in the shoulder joint except
- d A man raises his chin to shave his neck. This action is
5 Multiple choice questions
- Synovial fluid is rich in albumin and hyaluronic acid, which give it a viscous texture similar to egg white
- A(n) _________________ is a sac of fluid associated with a synovial joint
- The ______________________ bursa does not belong to the glenohumeral joint.
- raise your hand and place it on the shoulder of a person standing in front of you involves _______________ of the shoulder
- A baseball player winding up for the pitch ______________ the shoulder.
5 True/False questions
True → A(n) _________________ is a sac of fluid associated with a synovial joint
synovial → 37. The metacarpophalangeal joints at the base of the fingers are ________________ joints
coxal joint → Which is the most stable joint?
the knee → The proximal and middle phalanges form ________________ joints
False → Symphyses are the most common type of fibrous joints