5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- the knee
- a Which is the largest and most complex diarthrosis in the body?
- b The coxal joint is a ball-and-socket joint where the head of the humerus articulates with the glenoid cavity of the scapula.
- c Hinge joints, such as the tibiofemoral joint, are monaxial.
- d A(n) _________________ is a sac of fluid associated with a synovial joint
5 Multiple choice questions
- Unlike other joints, a ________________ does not join two bones to each other
- _______________________ are the least movable joints.
- The elbow has both pivot and hinge joints.
- The talocrural joint is a meeting of
- What do sutures, gomphoses, and syndesmoses have in common?
5 True/False questions
syndesmosis. → The temporomandibular joint is a(n) _______________ joint.
serrate sutures → Coronal, sagittal, and lambdoid are examples of
pivot joint. → The radioulnar joint is a
hyperextension of the wrist. → A man raises his chin to shave his neck. This action is
the replacement of fibers with bone. → Range of motion of a joint is normally determined by the following factors except