5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- adduction of the fingers.
- acetabular labrum
- a The ________________ deepens the socket of the hip joint and helps stabilize the joint.
- b The elbow has both pivot and hinge joints.
- c Suppose you cup your hands to hold some water. This action would most likely involve
- d The shoulder is the only multiaxial ball-and-socket joint in the human body.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A man raises his chin to shave his neck. This action is
- A baseball player winding up for the pitch ______________ the shoulder.
- The ________________ is not found in the elbow.
- Synovial fluid is rich in albumin and hyaluronic acid, which give it a viscous texture similar to egg white
- The radioulnar joint is a
5 True/False questions
flexion → Radial (lateral) and ulnar (medial) collateral ligaments restrict side-to-side movements of the ______________ joint.
these are fibrous joints → ____________________ are the most movable joints.
True → Bursae are structures associated with fibrous, cartilaginous, and synovial joints.
inferiorly → The rotator cuff tendons enclose the shoulder joint on all sides except _______________, which explains in part the nature of most shoulder dislocations.
the knee → The proximal and middle phalanges form ________________ joints