5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- the radioulnar ligament.
- the length of the bone.
- a These are all structures found in the shoulder joint except
- b When you hold out your hands with the palms up, ______________ of your wrists will tip your palms toward you.
- c Bursae are structures associated with fibrous, cartilaginous, and synovial joints.
- d 37. The metacarpophalangeal joints at the base of the fingers are ________________ joints
- e Range of motion of a joint is normally determined by the following factors except
5 Multiple choice questions
- Which of the following is true of joints that are first-class levers?
- Fibrous joints are joints at which two bones are united by hyaline cartilage
- The epiphysis and diaphysis of a long bone in a child are bound by a
- Suppose you are looking at the back of your hand and you turn your fingers upward to admire a new ring. A motion employed in this would be
- Suppose you cup your hands to hold some water. This action would most likely involve
5 True/False questions
subpatellar → The ______________________ bursa does not belong to the glenohumeral joint.
the anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) → These are all structures found in the shoulder joint except
distal radioulnar joint → These are all structures found in the shoulder joint except
these are fibrous joints → ____________________ are the most movable joints.
arthrology → The study of joint structure, function, and dysfunction is called