5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Radial (lateral) and ulnar (medial) collateral ligaments restrict side-to-side movements of the ______________ joint.
- b The radioulnar joint is a
- c The study of joint structure, function, and dysfunction is called
- d When you walk up the stairs your hip and knee joints _____________ to lift your body weight.
- e When you hold out your hands with the palms up, ______________ of your wrists will tip your palms toward you.
5 Multiple choice questions
- What do sutures, gomphoses, and syndesmoses have in common?
- The wrist can be hyperextended but the elbow cannot.
- A(n) _________________ is a sac of fluid associated with a synovial joint
- The ______________________ bursa does not belong to the glenohumeral joint.
- Your shoulders _______________ when you reach to push a revolving door.
5 True/False questions
False → Bony joints are the most common type of joints
False → The elbow has both pivot and hinge joints.
False → The proximal and middle phalanges form ________________ joints
posterior tibiofibular ligament → These are all structures found in the shoulder joint except
gomphosis → The joint between L2 and L3 is a