5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- the anterior cruciate ligament (ACL)
- the fibular (lateral) collateral ligament
- The humeroscapular
- synchondrosis; synovial
- hyperextension of the neck.
- a What structure in the knee prevents hyperextension?
- b _______________ joint is a multiaxial joint.
- c The joint between costal cartilage 1 and the sternum is a ____________, whereas the other costal cartilages are joined to the sternum by ____________ joints.
- d A man raises his chin to shave his neck. This action is
This image shows an anterior view of the right tibiofemoral joint. What does "5" represent?
5 Multiple choice questions
- The shoulder is stabilized mainly by the biceps brachii muscle on the anterior side of the arm.
- The ________________ is not found in the elbow.
- Coronal, sagittal, and lambdoid are examples of
- Range of motion of a joint is normally determined by the following factors except
- This image shows an anterior view of the right tibiofemoral joint. What does "3" represent?
5 True/False questions
subpatellar → 37. The metacarpophalangeal joints at the base of the fingers are ________________ joints
extend → When you walk up the stairs your hip and knee joints _____________ to lift your body weight.
the radioulnar ligament. → These are all structures found in the shoulder joint except
an articular cartilage →
This image shows the structure of a simple synovial joint. What does "2" represent?
plantar flexion → Raising an arm to one side of the body to stop a taxi is an example of ______________ of the shoulder.