5 Written questions
3 Matching questions
- the radioulnar ligament.
- these are fibrous joints
- a What do sutures, gomphoses, and syndesmoses have in common?
- b Bursae are structures associated with fibrous, cartilaginous, and synovial joints.
- c These are all structures found in the shoulder joint except
5 Multiple choice questions
- Your shoulders _______________ when you reach to push a revolving door.
- ____________________ are the most movable joints.
- Raising an arm to one side of the body to stop a taxi is an example of ______________ of the shoulder.
- The radioulnar joint is a
- These are all anatomical components of a synovial joint, except
5 True/False questions
circumducts → Raising an arm to one side of the body to stop a taxi is an example of ______________ of the shoulder.
elevation and depression → A monoaxial joint like the elbow is capable of which one of the following movements?
the medial meniscus → This image shows an anterior view of the right tibiofemoral joint. What does "3" represent?
C. Their output force is always greater than the input force. → Which of the following is true of joints that are first-class levers?
True → Synovial fluid is rich in albumin and hyaluronic acid, which give it a viscous texture similar to egg white