6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Doing words, words that express action
- A noun or pronoun that receives the action of the verb
- Words that show position, direction, or how two words are related to each other
- A complete thought that can stand on it's own as a sentence
- Renames the noun it follows
- Modify nouns or pronouns and help make you writing more exciting
6 True/False questions
Common noun → Any noun that doesn't name a specific person, place, thing, idea. It is not capitalized.
Interjections → Words used to express strong emotion or surprise. A comma or exclamation point separates it in a sentence.
Subject → A noun or pronoun that does the action of the verb
Adverbs → Modify nouns or pronouns and help make you writing more exciting
Linking Verbs/ Helping Verbs → Could would should have has had do did can may shall will might
Conjunction → Connects individual words or groups of words (independent clauses, lists, etc.)