6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Any noun that names a specific person, place, thing, idea. It is capitalized.
- A word used in place of a noun
- Words that show position, direction, or how two words are related to each other
- he, she, his, her, they their, you, your, I, we, it, my
- Connects individual words or groups of words (independent clauses, lists, etc.)
- Words used to express strong emotion or surprise. A comma or exclamation point separates it in a sentence.
6 True/False questions
Appositive → Words that show position, direction, or how two words are related to each other
Linking Verbs/ Helping Verbs → Could would should have has had do did can may shall will might
Common noun → A word used in place of a noun
Action Verbs → Modify verbs, adjectives, or other adverbs
Helping Verbs → Link or connect the subject to additional info
Independent clause → A complete thought that can stand on it's own as a sentence