6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Link or connect the subject to additional info
- Any noun that doesn't name a specific person, place, thing, idea. It is not capitalized.
- Any noun that names a specific person, place, thing, idea. It is capitalized.
- Connects individual words or groups of words (independent clauses, lists, etc.)
- Words used to express strong emotion or surprise. A comma or exclamation point separates it in a sentence.
- The word that gets replaces by a pronoun
6 True/False questions
Adjetives → Modify nouns or pronouns and help make you writing more exciting
Name all the pronouns → A word used in place of a noun
Helping Verbs → Come before the main noun and tell more, exactly when and how the action of a sentence is taking place
Appositive → Words that show position, direction, or how two words are related to each other
Direct Object → A noun or pronoun that does the action of the verb
Adverbs → Modify verbs, adjectives, or other adverbs