6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- A word used in place of a noun
- Could would should have has had do did can may shall will might
- Any noun that doesn't name a specific person, place, thing, idea. It is not capitalized.
- Doing words, words that express action
- Connects individual words or groups of words (independent clauses, lists, etc.)
- Words used to express strong emotion or surprise. A comma or exclamation point separates it in a sentence.
6 True/False questions
Independent clause → A complete thought that can stand on it's own as a sentence
Proper noun → Any noun that names a specific person, place, thing, idea. It is capitalized.
Name all the pronouns → A word used in place of a noun
Appositive → Words that show position, direction, or how two words are related to each other
Direct Object → A noun or pronoun that receives the action of the verb
Linking Verbs → Link or connect the subject to additional info