5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Why has Egeus brought his daughter and 2 suitors to Theseus?
- Why do they tell Helena what they plan to do?
- What does Oberon send Puck to find?
- Why does Nick Bottom want to play all the parts?
- What are Oberon's plans for Titania?
- a The flower
- b so she can have Demetrius for herself.
- c To fall in love with something horrible
- d Because he thinks he is perfect and wants the audience to love him
- e to convince Demetrius
5 Multiple choice questions
- the Woods
- because nobody is in love with who there supposed to be in love with
- very close
- either kill her nun or marry Demetrius
- she thinks he's lying
5 True/False questions
Who else is meeting in this same woods at the same time in Act 1, Scene 2? → give them the potion
Why does Oberon want Titania to wake and fall in love with some vile thing? → So he can get the kid
What do Lysander and Hermia plan to do about this semmingly impossible situation? → fix their love
How have Oberon and Titania been involved in the past with Theseus and Hippolyta, and why have they come to Athens? → So he can get the kid
Why does Puck anoint Lysander's eyes? → The flower