5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- How are actors going to manage the setting/scenery/ such as the moonlight and the wall?
- How close had Hermia and Helena been in the past?
- Why does Hermia insist Lysander sleep little ways from her?
- Why has Egeus brought his daughter and 2 suitors to Theseus?
- What do Lysander and Hermia plan to do about this semmingly impossible situation?
- a to convince Demetrius
- b they plan to run away
- c so when she wakes he won't see her
- d people dress up as it
- e very close
5 Multiple choice questions
- To fall in love with something horrible
- because nobody is in love with who there supposed to be in love with
- fix their love
- betray Lysander
- chase after the girls
5 True/False questions
How are Puck and Oberon going to correct Puck's earlier mistake? → given them the love potion
How well does Puck's trickery work? → how bad it works first then fixes everything
How does Bottom react to Titania and the other fairies? → They got married
Why does Nick Bottom want to play all the parts? → to make him fall back in love with Hermia
What does Hermia accuse Demetrius of doing? → stealing her man