5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is Theseus's ruling concerning Hermia?
- In what way is Scene 2 funny? Why do you suppose Shakespeare included this scene?
- Why is Helena afraid of Hermia?
- What does the reader find out about the current relationship between Oberon, King of Fairies, and Titania, Queen of the Fairies, from Puck and the first fairy?
- Why won't Titania give up changeling to Oberon?
- a People were playing "Walls" and that was an object.
- b to obey her father
- c she is stronger and she was crazy
- d Their marriage is rocky.
- e her friend to her to take care of him and she wants him for herself
5 Multiple choice questions
- she thinks he's lying
- stealing her man
- infedelity, cheating
- she think's he's just messing with her and it's a joke
- given them the love potion
5 True/False questions
What is Oberon going to do about Titania → take away the love spell
Why do they tell Helena what they plan to do? → so she can have Demetrius for herself.
How close had Hermia and Helena been in the past? → infedelity, cheating
What is her response to Demetrius's threats of physical abuse? → she feels bad for herself. feels self pity
Even though Helena loves Demetrius and is Hermia's best friend, why does she decide to tell Demetrius of Hermia and Lysander's plans? → she think's he's just messing with her and it's a joke