5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- How does Lysander's comment about Demetrius's previous love affair with Helena complicate things?
- Why does Oberon want Titania to wake and fall in love with some vile thing?
- What effect has their quarrel had on nature, on the seasons, on humans?
- What do Lysander and Hermia plan to do about this semmingly impossible situation?
- What does Egeus expect Theseus to do when he brought his daughter and 2 suitors to Theseus?
- a they plan to run away
- b So he can get the kid
- c either kill her nun or marry Demetrius
- d It messes up everyones love life
- e because she slept with him
5 Multiple choice questions
- she think's he's just messing with her and it's a joke
- Because he thinks he is perfect and wants the audience to love him
- so she can have Demetrius for herself.
- he knows he'll erase their memory
- given them the love potion
5 True/False questions
Why does Hermia insist Lysander sleep little ways from her? → so when she wakes he won't see her
Why does Puck anoint Lysander's eyes? → The flower
In what way is Helena's behavior inappropriate for Athenian women? → to obey her father
What are Oberon's plans for Titania? → take away the love spell
How does Hermia react to Lysander's sudden love for her when he awaken? → she feels bad for herself. feels self pity