5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Why does Oberon want Titania to wake and fall in love with some vile thing?
- How do you suppose the threat of being handed if they scare the ladies will affect the artisan's interpretation of the tragedy of Pyramus and Thisby?
- What effect has their quarrel had on nature, on the seasons, on humans?
- Why is Helena upset when Demetrius says he loves her? Isn't this what she had wanted all along?
- How is Hermia's dream a reflection of reality?
- a So he can get the kid
- b It messes up everyones love life
- c betray Lysander
- d she think's he's just messing with her and it's a joke
- e they do it stupidly so they don't scare anybody
5 Multiple choice questions
- The flower
- They got married
- To fall in love with something horrible
- he knows he'll erase their memory
- how bad it works first then fixes everything
5 True/False questions
Bottom says "....reason and love keep little company together nowadays" Why is this such an important statement at this point in the play? → because nobody is in love with who there supposed to be in love with
In what way is Helena's behavior inappropriate for Athenian women? → slept with someone else before marriage
Why do they tell Helena what they plan to do? → stealing her man
What is her response to Demetrius's threats of physical abuse? → she feels bad for herself. feels self pity
In what way is Scene 2 funny? Why do you suppose Shakespeare included this scene? → People were playing "Walls" and that was an object.