5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- How does Bottom react to Titania and the other fairies?
- Why does Nick Bottom want to play all the parts?
- How does Helena react to Demetrius's verbal abuse?
- What is her response to Demetrius's threats of physical abuse?
- How well does Puck's trickery work?
- a anger and sadness, and she feels sorry for herself
- b how bad it works first then fixes everything
- c she feels bad for herself. feels self pity
- d Because he thinks he is perfect and wants the audience to love him
- e They got married
5 Multiple choice questions
- she think's he's just messing with her and it's a joke
- to make him fall back in love with Hermia
- Because it will be quick at night
- The flower
- betray Lysander
5 True/False questions
Even though Helena loves Demetrius and is Hermia's best friend, why does she decide to tell Demetrius of Hermia and Lysander's plans? → she think's he's just messing with her and it's a joke
How do you suppose the threat of being handed if they scare the ladies will affect the artisan's interpretation of the tragedy of Pyramus and Thisby? → They got married
Who else is meeting in this same woods at the same time in Act 1, Scene 2? → give them the potion
Of what does Helena accuse Hermia? → stealing her man
Why has Egeus brought his daughter and 2 suitors to Theseus? → to convince Demetrius