5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What does Hermia accuse Demetrius of doing?
- How are Puck and Oberon going to correct Puck's earlier mistake?
- What do Lysander and Hermia plan to do about this semmingly impossible situation?
- What effect has their quarrel had on nature, on the seasons, on humans?
- Why is Helena upset when Demetrius says he loves her? Isn't this what she had wanted all along?
- a infedelity, cheating
- b given them the love potion
- c she think's he's just messing with her and it's a joke
- d they plan to run away
- e It messes up everyones love life
5 Multiple choice questions
- The flower
- betray Lysander
- the Woods
- her friend to her to take care of him and she wants him for herself
- give them the potion
5 True/False questions
How do you suppose the threat of being handed if they scare the ladies will affect the artisan's interpretation of the tragedy of Pyramus and Thisby? → They got married
In what way is Helena's behavior inappropriate for Athenian women? → slept with someone else before marriage
Of what does Helena accuse Hermia? → stealing her man
Why has Egeus brought his daughter and 2 suitors to Theseus? → to convince Demetrius
How does Bottom react to Titania and the other fairies? → Because he thinks he is perfect and wants the audience to love him