5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- How close had Hermia and Helena been in the past?
- How are Puck and Oberon going to correct Puck's earlier mistake?
- What does the reader find out about the current relationship between Oberon, King of Fairies, and Titania, Queen of the Fairies, from Puck and the first fairy?
- What is her response to Demetrius's threats of physical abuse?
- How does Hermia react to Lysander's sudden love for her when he awaken?
- a Their marriage is rocky.
- b given them the love potion
- c very close
- d anger and sadness, and she feels sorry for herself
- e she thinks he's lying
5 Multiple choice questions
- either kill her nun or marry Demetrius
- so she can have Demetrius for herself.
- So he can get the kid
- take away the love spell
- people dress up as it
5 True/False questions
What do Lysander and Hermia plan to do about this semmingly impossible situation? → they plan to run away
What does Oberon send Puck to find? → The flower
Why doesn't Oberon fear the coming of the day? → he knows he'll erase their memory
What does Puck plan to do when he follows after the other actors? → Because he thinks he is perfect and wants the audience to love him
In what way is Helena's behavior inappropriate for Athenian women? → slept with someone else before marriage