5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- How does Hermia react to Lysander's sudden love for her when he awaken?
- Bottom says "....reason and love keep little company together nowadays" Why is this such an important statement at this point in the play?
- How does Helena react to Demetrius's verbal abuse?
- Even though Helena loves Demetrius and is Hermia's best friend, why does she decide to tell Demetrius of Hermia and Lysander's plans?
- What are Oberon's plans for Titania?
- a To fall in love with something horrible
- b she feels bad for herself. feels self pity
- c she thinks he's lying
- d so that they can't be happy, and get Demetrius
- e because nobody is in love with who there supposed to be in love with
5 Multiple choice questions
- to obey her father
- The 4 lovers
- Because he thinks he is perfect and wants the audience to love him
- slept with someone else before marriage
- they do it stupidly so they don't scare anybody
5 True/False questions
How is Hippolyta's reasoning and concerning how quickly the next 4 days will pass different from that of Theseus? → to obey her father
What does Oberon send Puck to find? → The flower
How does Lysander's comment about Demetrius's previous love affair with Helena complicate things? → because she slept with him
How are Puck and Oberon going to correct Puck's earlier mistake? → given them the love potion
In what way is Scene 2 funny? Why do you suppose Shakespeare included this scene? → slept with someone else before marriage