5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What does Oberon tell Puck to do about Demetrius and Helena?
- What does Hermia accuse Demetrius of doing?
- Why does Nick Bottom want to play all the parts?
- Of what does Helena accuse Hermia?
- Why is Helena upset when Demetrius says he loves her? Isn't this what she had wanted all along?
- a she think's he's just messing with her and it's a joke
- b give them the potion
- c stealing her man
- d infedelity, cheating
- e Because he thinks he is perfect and wants the audience to love him
5 Multiple choice questions
- They got married
- she thinks he's lying
- betray Lysander
- people dress up as it
- her friend to her to take care of him and she wants him for herself
5 True/False questions
What does Oberon tell Puck to do about the 2 young men? → fix their love
Why do the rest of the actors run off when Bottom reappears? → because he was an ass
Who else is meeting in this same woods at the same time in Act 1, Scene 2? → The 4 lovers
What are Lysander and Demetrius going off to do? → chase after the girls
Why do they tell Helena what they plan to do? → stealing her man