5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Why does Puck anoint Lysander's eyes?
- How close had Hermia and Helena been in the past?
- What does the reader find out about the current relationship between Oberon, King of Fairies, and Titania, Queen of the Fairies, from Puck and the first fairy?
- Even though Helena loves Demetrius and is Hermia's best friend, why does she decide to tell Demetrius of Hermia and Lysander's plans?
- In what way is Helena's behavior inappropriate for Athenian women?
- a so that they can't be happy, and get Demetrius
- b Their marriage is rocky.
- c very close
- d slept with someone else before marriage
- e to make him fall back in love with Hermia
5 Multiple choice questions
- take away the love spell
- infedelity, cheating
- because she slept with him
- to obey her father
- The 4 lovers
5 True/False questions
Where are the actors to meet the following night? → the Woods
What are Oberon's plans for Titania? → To fall in love with something horrible
Why do the rest of the actors run off when Bottom reappears? → because he was an ass
How have Oberon and Titania been involved in the past with Theseus and Hippolyta, and why have they come to Athens? → they were friends going to the wedding
Why do they tell Helena what they plan to do? → so she can have Demetrius for herself.