5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Lymph capillaries
- Flow of blood
- a leaves the heart from arteries,enters into lungs and blood comes back through veins oxygenated into body
- b draws lymph from the tissues
- c A widening bulging of the wall of the heart, the aorta, or and artery....
- d Coronary Artery bypass Graft
- e Enzyme linked immunosorben assay, used to screen blood for antibodies to the AIDS virus..next step would be Western Blot to confirm.
5 Multiple choice questions
- to expand:period in the cardiac cycle when blood enters the relaxed ventricles of the atria
- einthoven leads
- an abnormal sound from the heart produced by defects in the chamber
- clot carried in the bloodstream that obstructs when it lodges
- A complex substance found in the blood and tissues.
5 True/False questions
plasma → liquid portion of blood and lymph
heart disorders symptoms → chest pain, dyspena, fatigue, diaphoresis, nausea and vomiting, irregular heart beat.
Non-specific and specific → each one responds to one antigen
Agina → Enzyme linked immunosorben assay, used to screen blood for antibodies to the AIDS virus..next step would be Western Blot to confirm.
Passive Immunity → type of immunity occuring form the adminsitration of ready made antibodies