5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Acive immunity
- Cardiac Stress test
- Erythrocytete sedimentation rate(ESR)
- a test to measure rate in millimeters per hour at which the rbc settle out in the tube
- b type of immunity occurs when the person is exposed to a disease and the disease develops and the body makes antibodies..
- c treadmill test to measure the respons of the cardiac muscle to increased demands of oxygen
- d Saccular, Fusiform and dissecting are types of
- e the ability of the body to identify and resist microorganisms
5 Multiple choice questions
- Human Immunodefiency Syndrom
- test performed to determine the numbers of the molecules in each RBC
- A warning sign that a cerbrovascular accident may occur in the future
- clot carried in the bloodstream that obstructs when it lodges
5 True/False questions
LDL → harmful lipoprotien.
Arteriogram → Radiograph of artery
Kaposi scroma → cancer arising form the lining of cells of capilarries
CABG → Coronary Artery bypass Graft
HDL → the protective lipoprotien.