5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- cardiac cath
- QRS complex
- Holter Monitor
- Transient Ischemic Attack
- a catheter of heart
- b electrical movement through ventricles
- c A warning sign that a cerbrovascular accident may occur in the future
- d Radiograph of artery
- e portable ECG machine
5 Multiple choice questions
- liquid portion of blood and lymph
- change of a myocardial cell
- cause wondering baseline, muscle or somatic and alternating current are all classified as
- the ability of the body to identify and resist microorganisms
- disease transmitted through body fluids, sharing contaminated needles or blood.
5 True/False questions
Pulmonary Circulation → circulation of blood throughout the body.
SA node → Pacemaker. Electrical impluses charging hearts resting rate.
HCT test → Blood clot that forms at injury site
Arterioles → Smallest vessels
Thrombus → blood clot