5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Transient Ischemic Attack
- Thymus Gland
- a primary gland of lymphatic system
- b liquid portion of blood after clotting process
- c Enzyme linked immunosorben assay, used to screen blood for antibodies to the AIDS virus..next step would be Western Blot to confirm.
- d destroy antigens
- e A warning sign that a cerbrovascular accident may occur in the future
5 Multiple choice questions
- Coronary Artery bypass Graft
- malignancies, periods of severe fatigue, sudden unexplained weight loss, night sweats, diarrhea, bruising/ bleeding.
- Rt. and Lf. Atrium
Rt. and Lf Ventricles
- Radiograph of artery
- Low blood pressure
5 True/False questions
Aneurysm → A widening bulging of the wall of the heart, the aorta, or and artery....
Arteries → largest vessels
Thymus gland → help maintain body's immune system...primary gland of lymphatic system.
Myocardial Infarction → resting state of myocardial cell
Arterioles → largest vessels