5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Symptoms of HIV
- Precordial Leads
- Special blood cells
- a hypersensitivity
- b destroy antigens
- c malignancies, periods of severe fatigue, sudden unexplained weight loss, night sweats, diarrhea, bruising/ bleeding.
- d Chest leads on ECG
- e and the lymphatic system make up the immune system
5 Multiple choice questions
- Act as filters removing microorganisms from the body like the lymph nodes.
- Saccular, Fusiform and dissecting are types of
- einthoven leads
- Smallest vessels
- change of a myocardial cell
5 True/False questions
Histamine → medication that opposes the action of a histamine
SA node → Pacemaker. Electrical impluses charging hearts resting rate.
Acive immunity → type of immunity occurs when the person is exposed to a disease and the disease develops and the body makes antibodies..
Arteriogram → Radiograph of artery
Electrocardiogram → ECG EKG