5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What does Genesis 2:7 state?
- How does a bee comunicate
- What is the definition of a chataclysim?
- What is unique about the army ant?
- Who was Francesco Redi?
- a This is one kind of insect that makes the queens nest using its own workers
- b The bee uses very specific dances to communicate
- c The Lord God formed the man from the ground and breathed life, and the man became a living being
- d This man discovered microscopic eggs where the source of flies in open meat
- e This is a violent, sudden change or disaster
5 Multiple choice questions
- This polish scientist first promoted the theory that the planets revolve around the sun
- This law states that anything organized tends to become disorganized over time
- This mammal emits sounds up to 20 to 30 times per second to locate flying instects
- The idea that the continental plates can move
- This unusual, small, yellow star provides the perfect amount of energy for life on earth
5 True/False questions
Define the hopeful monster theory → The revelatory-day theory suggests it took God seven days to reveal how he created the world to Moses
What is the definition of organic matter? → Mimicry is a possible defense mechanism where an animal is desighned to look like something else
What is unusual about the tounge of a malle fowl? → No matter what the weather, this insect always keeps it home at 64 degrees
What is archaeology? → A fossil is the remains and traces of plants and animals that are found in rocks
Quote Romans 1:20 → Stata refers to a layer of rock thought to have been laid down at the same time