5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- How does a bee comunicate
- According to Psalm 24, what belongs to the Lord?
- What is true about Jesus and the old Testament Prophecy?
- What is the significance about the phrase, "Here is What the Lord says"?
- What does Genesis 2:7 state?
- a The earth is the Lords and everything in it, the woirld and all who live in it
- b The bee uses very specific dances to communicate
- c "Here is what the Lord says" is a phrase used in the old testament over 2000 times
- d Jesus is the only man to fullfill every old testament prophecy
- e The Lord God formed the man from the ground and breathed life, and the man became a living being
5 Multiple choice questions
- The skin is an organ helps regulate body temperature and is a disease barrier
- Jesus turned 20 gallons of water into wine in john 2:1-44
- The smallest known living thing; proteins are long chains of amino acids
- The day-age theory suggests each creation day represents a long period of time
- This theory suggests that as atmospheric carbon dioxide increases, earths temperature increases
5 True/False questions
Who was Francesco Redi? → This man promoted natural selection as the method of evolutionary changes
What does the second law of Thermodynamics, also called the law of entropy state? → This law states that anything organized tends to become disorganized over time
Why is radiometric dating inaccurate? → This method uses the decay rate of radioactive material to date objects
What is the meaning of the gap theory? → The heart is the most powerful muscle in the body, pumping 4,000 gallons of blood a day
Quote Romans 1:20 → For since the creation of the world God's invisable qualities- his eternal power and divine nature- have been clearly seen, being understood from what has made,so that men are without excuse