5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What does the word homid mean?
- What is radiometric dating
- What does Genesis 2:7 state?
- What is the significance of the Galapagos islands?
- What is the definition of homologous?
- a in biology, homologous means similar structures of features of a plant or animal
- b The Galapagos islands are the place Darwin noticed the adaptability and variations within animal species
- c This method uses the decay rate of radioactive material to date objects
- d Homid refers to bones paleontologists label as from the line of man
- e The Lord God formed the man from the ground and breathed life, and the man became a living being
5 Multiple choice questions
- The smallest known living thing; proteins are long chains of amino acids
- This man promoted natural selection as the method of evolutionary changes
- The bee uses very specific dances to communicate
- A wood pecker's beak is desighned with a pad of spongy tissue that acts as a shock absorber
- For since the creation of the world God's invisable qualities- his eternal power and divine nature- have been clearly seen, being understood from what has made,so that men are without excuse
5 True/False questions
Who was Lazarus? → Lazarus was Jesus friend whom Jesus raised from the dead in John 11:1-44
What does the second law of Thermodynamics, also called the law of entropy state? → The idea that the continental plates can move
What is the meaning of the gap theory? → The gap theory suggests there may have been long periods of time between each creation day
What is the definition of symbiotic? → Mimicry is a possible defense mechanism where an animal is desighned to look like something else
What does the solar system consist of? → Homid refers to bones paleontologists label as from the line of man