5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What was copernicus famous for
- What are strata?
- What is the definition of a chataclysim?
- What is the percentage of oxygen necesary for human life?
- What is true about Jesus and the old Testament Prophecy?
- a This polish scientist first promoted the theory that the planets revolve around the sun
- b Stata refers to a layer of rock thought to have been laid down at the same time
- c This is a violent, sudden change or disaster
- d The earth's atmosphere must always contain 21% oxygen to maintain life.
- e Jesus is the only man to fullfill every old testament prophecy
5 Multiple choice questions
- The idea that the continental plates can move
- The cell contains amino acids, lipids, porphyrins, and polynucleotides
- This law states that anything organized tends to become disorganized over time
- The belief that earth's past geological changes can be fully explained by processes taking place now
- Symbiotic is the relationship between two creatures which makes them mutually dependent upon each other to sustain life
5 True/False questions
Why is radiometric dating inaccurate? → This method of dating objects assumes that you know the specifics about the original material
What happened with Jesus and wine in john 2:1-44 → Jesus turned 20 gallons of water into wine in john 2:1-44
What is the definition of homologous? → in biology, homologous means similar structures of features of a plant or animal
What is the function of the heart? → The heart is the most powerful muscle in the body, pumping 4,000 gallons of blood a day
What is unusual about the tounge of a malle fowl? → This australian bird uses her tounge to tell if her nest temperature has changed 1/10th of a degree