5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the day-age theory?
- What is meant by the standard geological column?
- What is the percentage of oxygen necesary for human life?
- What is a fossils
- What is the significance of the Galapagos islands?
- a The Galapagos islands are the place Darwin noticed the adaptability and variations within animal species
- b The geological column is an imaginary column of rock believed to show various stages of fossilized life
- c The day-age theory suggests each creation day represents a long period of time
- d The earth's atmosphere must always contain 21% oxygen to maintain life.
- e A fossil is the remains and traces of plants and animals that are found in rocks
5 Multiple choice questions
- in biology, homologous means similar structures of features of a plant or animal
- Mimicry is a possible defense mechanism where an animal is desighned to look like something else
- These two organs pass oxygen into every red blood cell carried through their capillaries
- Jesus turned 20 gallons of water into wine in john 2:1-44
- Stata refers to a layer of rock thought to have been laid down at the same time
5 True/False questions
What makes a woodpeckers beak unique? → A wood pecker's beak is desighned with a pad of spongy tissue that acts as a shock absorber
Who was Lazarus? → Lazarus was Jesus friend whom Jesus raised from the dead in John 11:1-44
In the psalms, what do the heavens declare? → The cerebellum is the part of the brain associated with voluntary responses
Quote Romans 1:20 → Chromosomes are long thin stings composed of DNA and proteins which carry genes
What is the meaning of the gap theory? → The heart is the most powerful muscle in the body, pumping 4,000 gallons of blood a day