5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is radiometric dating
- Why is skin important?
- What was copernicus famous for
- How does a penguin care for its young?
- Who was Charels Darwin?
- a This polish scientist first promoted the theory that the planets revolve around the sun
- b The skin is an organ helps regulate body temperature and is a disease barrier
- c The penguin has a skin flap to keep an egg warm and perfectly shares the care of its chick with its mate
- d This man promoted natural selection as the method of evolutionary changes
- e This method uses the decay rate of radioactive material to date objects
5 Multiple choice questions
- This fast-running African mammal would burn up its brain while running if not for a specially desighned cooling system
- The earth's atmosphere must always contain 21% oxygen to maintain life.
- This man discovered microscopic eggs where the source of flies in open meat
- in biology, homologous means similar structures of features of a plant or animal
- Natural selection is the idea that the fitest survive and pass along their traits to their offspring
5 True/False questions
What is the definition of good science? → The constant search for accurate information
What happened with Jesus and wine in john 2:1-44 → The cell contains amino acids, lipids, porphyrins, and polynucleotides
What is archaeology? → A fossil is the remains and traces of plants and animals that are found in rocks
How does a bat emit sound to find food? → This mammal emits sounds up to 20 to 30 times per second to locate flying instects
What are chromosomes? → The smallest known living thing; proteins are long chains of amino acids