5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the the Cerebrum?
- What is the impotance of the medulla Oblangata?
- What is true about Jesus and the old Testament Prophecy?
- What is the function of the heart?
- What is the definition of mimicry?
- a The cerebrum is the part of the brain which controls memory, senses, consciousness, and reasoning
- b Jesus is the only man to fullfill every old testament prophecy
- c Mimicry is a possible defense mechanism where an animal is desighned to look like something else
- d The heart is the most powerful muscle in the body, pumping 4,000 gallons of blood a day
- e The medulla Oblongata is the lowest part of the brain and is responsible for automatic responses, like breathing
5 Multiple choice questions
- The Galapagos islands are the place Darwin noticed the adaptability and variations within animal species
- The belief that earth's past geological changes can be fully explained by processes taking place now
- The penguin has a skin flap to keep an egg warm and perfectly shares the care of its chick with its mate
- This mammal emits sounds up to 20 to 30 times per second to locate flying instects
- This australian bird uses her tounge to tell if her nest temperature has changed 1/10th of a degree
5 True/False questions
What is meant by the standard geological column? → The cerebellum is the part of the brain associated with voluntary responses
In the psalms, what do the heavens declare? → The cerebellum is the part of the brain associated with voluntary responses
What are proteins? → Stata refers to a layer of rock thought to have been laid down at the same time
What does Genesis 2:7 state? → The Lord God formed the man from the ground and breathed life, and the man became a living being
What is unique about the termite? → No matter what the weather, this insect always keeps it home at 64 degrees