5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the significance about the phrase, "Here is What the Lord says"?
- Who was Lazarus?
- What is the job of the cerebellum?
- What is unique about the termite?
- What is the percentage of oxygen necesary for human life?
- a "Here is what the Lord says" is a phrase used in the old testament over 2000 times
- b The cerebellum is the part of the brain associated with voluntary responses
- c Lazarus was Jesus friend whom Jesus raised from the dead in John 11:1-44
- d No matter what the weather, this insect always keeps it home at 64 degrees
- e The earth's atmosphere must always contain 21% oxygen to maintain life.
5 Multiple choice questions
- This man discovered microscopic eggs where the source of flies in open meat
- This man promoted natural selection as the method of evolutionary changes
- The gap theory suggests there may have been long periods of time between each creation day
- Archaeology is the scientific study of the remains of the past
- This method uses the decay rate of radioactive material to date objects
5 True/False questions
What is the importance of the ozone? → These two organs pass oxygen into every red blood cell carried through their capillaries
What are proteins? → Stata refers to a layer of rock thought to have been laid down at the same time
What is the definition of good science? → Mimicry is a possible defense mechanism where an animal is desighned to look like something else
What is the revelatory-day theory? → The day-age theory suggests each creation day represents a long period of time
In the psalms, what do the heavens declare? → The cerebellum is the part of the brain associated with voluntary responses