5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What does the theory of continental drift state?
- Why is radiometric dating inaccurate?
- According to Psalm 24, what belongs to the Lord?
- Quote Romans 1:20
- Define the hopeful monster theory
- a For since the creation of the world God's invisable qualities- his eternal power and divine nature- have been clearly seen, being understood from what has made,so that men are without excuse
- b This method of dating objects assumes that you know the specifics about the original material
- c The idea that the continental plates can move
- d The earth is the Lords and everything in it, the woirld and all who live in it
- e the hopful monster theory is an evolutionary theory which states that occasionally an animal births a totally new creature
5 Multiple choice questions
- The Galapagos islands are the place Darwin noticed the adaptability and variations within animal species
- Jesus is the only man to fullfill every old testament prophecy
- The cell contains amino acids, lipids, porphyrins, and polynucleotides
- No matter what the weather, this insect always keeps it home at 64 degrees
- A fossil is the remains and traces of plants and animals that are found in rocks
5 True/False questions
What happened with Jesus and wine in john 2:1-44 → Homid refers to bones paleontologists label as from the line of man
What is the definition of organic matter? → Mimicry is a possible defense mechanism where an animal is desighned to look like something else
What is the definition of mimicry? → in biology, homologous means similar structures of features of a plant or animal
What is the significance of the discovery of the piltdown man? → Piltdown man was a stained human skull and a filed ape jaw, used to support evolution, but was shown to be a hoax
What was copernicus famous for → This polish scientist first promoted the theory that the planets revolve around the sun