5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Why is skin important?
- What is the significance of the discovery of the piltdown man?
- What is the meaning of the gap theory?
- Describe the sun
- What is the definition of a chataclysim?
- a The skin is an organ helps regulate body temperature and is a disease barrier
- b This unusual, small, yellow star provides the perfect amount of energy for life on earth
- c Piltdown man was a stained human skull and a filed ape jaw, used to support evolution, but was shown to be a hoax
- d The gap theory suggests there may have been long periods of time between each creation day
- e This is a violent, sudden change or disaster
5 Multiple choice questions
- The revelatory-day theory suggests it took God seven days to reveal how he created the world to Moses
- This method of dating objects assumes that you know the specifics about the original material
- Natural selection is the idea that the fitest survive and pass along their traits to their offspring
- This australian bird uses her tounge to tell if her nest temperature has changed 1/10th of a degree
- A wood pecker's beak is desighned with a pad of spongy tissue that acts as a shock absorber
5 True/False questions
What is the significance of the Galapagos islands? → The Galapagos islands are the place Darwin noticed the adaptability and variations within animal species
Who was Francesco Redi? → This man promoted natural selection as the method of evolutionary changes
In the psalms, what do the heavens declare? → The cerebellum is the part of the brain associated with voluntary responses
Quote Romans 1:20 → Stata refers to a layer of rock thought to have been laid down at the same time
What does the solar system consist of? → Homid refers to bones paleontologists label as from the line of man