5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are chromosomes?
- What is true about Jesus and the old Testament Prophecy?
- What is the importance of the lungs?
- Who was Charels Darwin?
- What is unusual about the tounge of a malle fowl?
- a This australian bird uses her tounge to tell if her nest temperature has changed 1/10th of a degree
- b Jesus is the only man to fullfill every old testament prophecy
- c This man promoted natural selection as the method of evolutionary changes
- d Chromosomes are long thin stings composed of DNA and proteins which carry genes
- e These two organs pass oxygen into every red blood cell carried through their capillaries
5 Multiple choice questions
- The cell contains amino acids, lipids, porphyrins, and polynucleotides
- Lazarus was Jesus friend whom Jesus raised from the dead in John 11:1-44
- This fast-running African mammal would burn up its brain while running if not for a specially desighned cooling system
- This polish scientist first promoted the theory that the planets revolve around the sun
- Natural selection is the idea that the fitest survive and pass along their traits to their offspring
5 True/False questions
What is the definition of good science? → The constant search for accurate information
What is the definition of symbiotic? → Symbiotic is the relationship between two creatures which makes them mutually dependent upon each other to sustain life
What is the definition of mimicry? → Symbiotic is the relationship between two creatures which makes them mutually dependent upon each other to sustain life
According to Psalm 24, what belongs to the Lord? → The earth is the Lords and everything in it, the woirld and all who live in it
Describe the sun → Stata refers to a layer of rock thought to have been laid down at the same time