6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- the ability to do work or cause change
- the process of changing energy from one form to another
- The potential energy of an object that is stretched or compressed
- kinetic or potential energy associated with the motion or position of an object
- energy cannot be created or destroyed
- potential energy that depends on the height of an object
6 True/False questions
potential energy → the energy of moving electric charges
fossil fuels → a unit of work equal to one newton-meter
thermal energy → the total kinetic and potential energy of all the particles in a substance.
chemiluminescence → Light from chemical reactions.
chemical energy → potential energy stored in chemical bonds of molecules.
triboluminescence → Light caused by friction.