6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- force exerted on an object that causes it to move
- potential energy stored in chemical bonds of molecules.
- energy cannot be created or destroyed
- Energy that is stored and held in readiness
- the energy an object has due to its motion
- the total kinetic and potential energy of all the particles in a substance.
6 True/False questions
mechanical energy → potential energy stored in chemical bonds of molecules.
gravitational potential energy → potential energy that depends on the height of an object
electromagnetic energy → the energy of light and other forms of radiation
energy → the ability to do work or cause change
triboluminescence → Light caused by friction.
energy conversion → the ability to do work or cause change