6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- a unit of work equal to one newton-meter
- potential energy that depends on the height of an object
- energy stored in the nucleus of an atom
- Energy that is stored and held in readiness
- the energy of light and other forms of radiation
- The potential energy of an object that is stretched or compressed
6 True/False questions
mechanical energy → potential energy stored in chemical bonds of molecules.
fossil fuels → materials such as coal that are burned to release their chemical energy
electrical energy → the energy of moving electric charges
chemiluminescence → Light caused by friction.
law of conservation of energy → The potential energy of an object that is stretched or compressed
work → force exerted on an object that causes it to move