6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Light from chemical reactions.
- force exerted on an object that causes it to move
- Energy that is stored and held in readiness
- the process of changing energy from one form to another
- the energy of light and other forms of radiation
- the energy of moving electric charges
6 True/False questions
fossil fuels → a unit of work equal to one newton-meter
mechanical energy → potential energy stored in chemical bonds of molecules.
joule → a unit of work equal to one newton-meter
law of conservation of energy → The potential energy of an object that is stretched or compressed
gravitational potential energy → The potential energy of an object that is stretched or compressed
triboluminescence → Light from chemical reactions.