6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- a unit of work equal to one newton-meter
- the total kinetic and potential energy of all the particles in a substance.
- Light caused by friction.
- The potential energy of an object that is stretched or compressed
- the energy an object has due to its motion
- kinetic or potential energy associated with the motion or position of an object
6 True/False questions
gravitational potential energy → potential energy that depends on the height of an object
energy → force exerted on an object that causes it to move
nuclear energy → the total kinetic and potential energy of all the particles in a substance.
energy conversion → the ability to do work or cause change
chemiluminescence → Light caused by friction.
fossil fuels → materials such as coal that are burned to release their chemical energy