6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- a unit of work equal to one newton-meter
- the energy of moving electric charges
- Light from chemical reactions.
- potential energy that depends on the height of an object
- kinetic or potential energy associated with the motion or position of an object
- potential energy stored in chemical bonds of molecules.
6 True/False questions
electromagnetic energy → the energy of light and other forms of radiation
fossil fuels → a unit of work equal to one newton-meter
law of conservation of energy → The potential energy of an object that is stretched or compressed
elastic potential energy → The potential energy of an object that is stretched or compressed
energy → the ability to do work or cause change
energy conversion → the process of changing energy from one form to another