6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- the energy an object has due to its motion
- materials such as coal that are burned to release their chemical energy
- Light from chemical reactions.
- Energy that is stored and held in readiness
- force exerted on an object that causes it to move
- The potential energy of an object that is stretched or compressed
6 True/False questions
energy → the ability to do work or cause change
gravitational potential energy → potential energy that depends on the height of an object
energy conversion → the process of changing energy from one form to another
electrical energy → potential energy stored in chemical bonds of molecules.
law of conservation of energy → energy cannot be created or destroyed
nuclear energy → energy stored in the nucleus of an atom