6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- the energy of light and other forms of radiation
- Light from chemical reactions.
- energy stored in the nucleus of an atom
- the energy of moving electric charges
- force exerted on an object that causes it to move
- materials such as coal that are burned to release their chemical energy
6 True/False questions
triboluminescence → Light from chemical reactions.
potential energy → Energy that is stored and held in readiness
joule → force exerted on an object that causes it to move
kinetic energy → the energy an object has due to its motion
law of conservation of energy → The potential energy of an object that is stretched or compressed
mechanical energy → kinetic or potential energy associated with the motion or position of an object