6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- the ability to do work or cause change
- energy cannot be created or destroyed
- The potential energy of an object that is stretched or compressed
- the total kinetic and potential energy of all the particles in a substance.
- the process of changing energy from one form to another
- Light caused by friction.
6 True/False questions
kinetic energy → the energy an object has due to its motion
joule → force exerted on an object that causes it to move
nuclear energy → energy stored in the nucleus of an atom
mechanical energy → potential energy stored in chemical bonds of molecules.
fossil fuels → materials such as coal that are burned to release their chemical energy
electrical energy → the energy of moving electric charges