5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- muscles that assist the action of the agonist; performs the same movements as the prime mover
- hip flexor, deep in pelvis; a composite of two muscles
- muscle group that extends the knee
- postural muscles for the most part; reverses and/or opposes the action of a prime mover.
- smaller hip muscle commonly used as an injection site.
4 True/False questions
sartorius → strap-like muscle that is weak thigh flexor; the "tailor's muscle
gastrocnemius → strap-like muscle that is weak thigh flexor; the "tailor's muscle
fixator → muscle group that allows you to draw your legs to the midline of your body, as when standing at attention
peroneus muscles → muscle group of the lateral leg; plantar flex and evert the foot.