5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- hip flexor, deep in pelvis; a composite of two muscles
- muscle group that extends the knee
- strap-like muscle that is weak thigh flexor; the "tailor's muscle
- used to extend the hip while climbing stairs
- muscle group that extends the thigh and flexes the knee
4 True/False questions
Gluteus medius → smaller hip muscle commonly used as an injection site.
antagonist → postural muscles for the most part; reverses and/or opposes the action of a prime mover.
fixator → stabilizes a joint so that the prime mover can act at more distal joints; immobilizes the origin of a prime mover
gastrocnemius → "toe dancer's" muscle; a two-bellied muscle of the calf