5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- To manage problems or difficulties successfully.
- A large number of people gathered together; a crowd. To gather or move in large numbers.
- Sharp, irritating, or bitter to the sense of taste or smell.
- To burn slowly without bursting into flames. To exist in a hidden state before bursting into the open.
- To move with great force and speed.
5 True/False questions
congested → Overcrowded; filled too full. Filled with fluid.
headlong → A large number of people gathered together; a crowd. To gather or move in large numbers.
inevitable → To put into effect; to bring into use. To take in as a member. The act of beginning.
irate → Very angry; furious.
impede → An obstacle; To get in the way of; to interfere with the movement of.