5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Not strictly enforced; undemanding; careless. Not tight; loose.
- An obstacle; To get in the way of; to interfere with the movement of.
- To move with great force and speed.
- Failing to take proper care of or to give proper attention to.
- Bound to happen; unavoidable.
5 True/False questions
irate → To manage problems or difficulties successfully.
stringent → Failing to take proper care of or to give proper attention to.
smolder → To burn slowly without bursting into flames. To exist in a hidden state before bursting into the open.
cope → To manage problems or difficulties successfully.
headlong → With great speed or force; reckless. without time for careful thought.