5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Sharp, irritating, or bitter to the sense of taste or smell.
- A person killed or injured in a war or accident.
- To put into effect; to bring into use. To take in as a member. The act of beginning.
- Overcrowded; filled too full. Filled with fluid.
- With great speed or force; reckless. without time for careful thought.
5 True/False questions
hurtle → Very angry; furious.
negligent → Strict; severe.
lax → Very angry; furious.
impede → An obstacle; To get in the way of; to interfere with the movement of.
inevitable → Bound to happen; unavoidable.