5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- to use up; to empty; to reduce; to exhaust
- an attack on good reputation; malicious and harmful talk; aspersion; calumny; slander
- a large and athletic or strong woman; a woman with masculine characteristics; a woman warrior.
- morally corrupt; base; wicked
- decrease in value as a result of being used, aging, etc; belittling; disparagement
5 True/False questions
deprecatory → decrease in value as a result of being used, aging, etc; belittling; disparagement
dermatologist → a physician who specializes in skin diseases
finesse → delicate ornamental work of intertwined wire; anything delicately fanciful and ornamental; to produce such works
derelict → to use up; to empty; to reduce; to exhaust
canon → an established rule, law, principle or criterion; a religious law or laws; a list or catalog of rules or books; a choral work featuring many overlapping voices.