5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Bureaucratic ritualism
- peter principle
- white collar occupations
- white collar crime
- a higher prestige jobs that involve mostly mental activity
- b A principle which states that employees tend to be promoted to a level above the level at which they are competent and efficient, a process which creates incompetent senior management in any organization.
- c crime commited by people of high social position in the course of their occupations
- d to describe a focus on rules and regulations to the point of undermining an organizations goal.
- e is a social group toward which a member feels respect and loyalty
5 Multiple choice questions
- the transformaiton of moral and legal deviance into medical condition
- the lack of resources of some people in relation to those who have more.
- refers to someone dropping out of school, losing a job, or becoming divorced
- a lack of resources that s life threatening
- the historical change from tradtion to rationality as the main typer of human thought
5 True/False questions
secondary groups → is a small social group whose members share personal and lasting relationships
neocolonial ism → the process by which some nations enrich themselves through pilitical and economic control of other nations
Primary groups → is a small social group whose members share personal and lasting relationships
stigma → a social group with three members
Surplus wealth → It is the amount of wealth, usually described in currency, that we produce over and above what was needed for our labor power. Marx called the surplus "s."