5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- white collar crime
- white collar occupations
- absolute poverty
- a a lack of resources that s life threatening
- b higher prestige jobs that involve mostly mental activity
- c a social group with three members
- d is a social group toward which a person feels a sense of competition and opposition.
- e crime commited by people of high social position in the course of their occupations
5 Multiple choice questions
- the tendency of group members to conform, resulting ina narrow view of some issue.
- a way of thinking that emphizes deliberate, matter of fact calculation of the most efficient way to accomplish a particular task.
- the historical change from tradtion to rationality as the main typer of human thought
- is the application of scientific principles to the operation of business or other large organization.
- large business that operates in many countries
5 True/False questions
proletarians → the tendency of group members to conform, resulting ina narrow view of some issue.
dependency theory → the idea that deviance and conformity result not so much from what people do as from how others respond to those actions.
neocolonial ism → a new form of global power relationships that nvolves not direct political control but economic exploitation by multinational corporations.
Labeling theory → is a model of economic and social development that explains global inequality in terms of historical exploitation of poor nations by rich ones. Dependency theory
relative poverty → the lack of resources of some people in relation to those who have more.