5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Scientific management
- white collar crime
- peter principle
- a a social group with three members
- b crime commited by people of high social position in the course of their occupations
- c a way of thinking that emphizes deliberate, matter of fact calculation of the most efficient way to accomplish a particular task.
- d A principle which states that employees tend to be promoted to a level above the level at which they are competent and efficient, a process which creates incompetent senior management in any organization.
- e is the application of scientific principles to the operation of business or other large organization.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the idea that deviance and conformity result not so much from what people do as from how others respond to those actions.
- is a large and impersonal social group whose members pursue a specific goal or activity
- is a model of economic and social development that explains global inequality in terms of historical exploitation of poor nations by rich ones. Dependency theory
- people who sell their labor wages
- a lack of resources that s life threatening
5 True/False questions
groupthink → the tendency of group members to conform, resulting ina narrow view of some issue.
status consistency → is the degree of uniformity in a person's social standing across various dimensions of social inequality
alienation → a way of thinking that emphizes deliberate, matter of fact calculation of the most efficient way to accomplish a particular task.
Parkinson's law → is work that can be done by one person in an hour and three people in two hours. to the effect that 'work expands so as to fill the time available for its completion'
caste system → people who own and operate factories and other businesses in pursuit of profits