5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- rationalization of society
- blue collar occupations
- white collar occupations
- Scientific management
- a is the application of scientific principles to the operation of business or other large organization.
- b lower-prestige jobs that involve mostly manual labor
- c a social group with three members
- d higher prestige jobs that involve mostly mental activity
- e the historical change from tradtion to rationality as the main typer of human thought
5 Multiple choice questions
- the lack of resources of some people in relation to those who have more.
- a system by whic a society ranks categories of people in a heirchy, based
- a lack of resources that s life threatening
- refers to someone earning a degree, landing a higher paying job, or marrying someone who has a good income
- people who own and operate factories and other businesses in pursuit of profits
5 True/False questions
ideology → cultural beliefs that justify particular social arrangements, including patterns of inequality
secondary groups → is a small social group whose members share personal and lasting relationships
status consistency → a way of thinking that emphizes deliberate, matter of fact calculation of the most efficient way to accomplish a particular task.
proletarians → the tendency of group members to conform, resulting ina narrow view of some issue.
stigma → a social group with three members