5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- body surface area
- a shows the relationship of one number or quantity to another number or quantity
- b standard or scale of measurement
- c beneficial
- d defined as the total area exposed to the outside environment.
- e pertaining to treatment other than through the digestive system
5 Multiple choice questions
- method that is used to deliver measured amounts of IV solutions at specific flow rates based on the size of drops of the solution
- applied to the skin
- outer terms of the proportion
- in the cheek
- harmful, unintended reaction to a drug administered at a normal dosage
5 True/False questions
proportion → shows the relationship of one number or quantity to another number or quantity
percutaneous → means "hundredths"
metabolite → substance produced by metabolic action, which results in the breakdown of the drug
intermittent venous access device → candy-like coated shell of the tablet to prevent medications from being absorbed in the stomach; absorption takes place in the intestines.
cumulative → top number of a fraction