5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- souffle cup
- topical applications
- a refers to the concentration of electrolytes in a certain volume of a solution.
- b in the cheek
- c bottom number of a fraction
- d applied to the skin
- e ungraduated, disposable paper cup
5 Multiple choice questions
- shows that the relationship between two ratios has equal value
- candy-like coated shell of the tablet to prevent medications from being absorbed in the stomach; absorption takes place in the intestines.
- when one drug increases the action or effect of another drug
- severe, life threatening hypersensitivity reaction to a previously encountered antigen
- shows the relationship of one number or quantity to another number or quantity
5 True/False questions
compatibility → substance produced by metabolic action, which results in the breakdown of the drug
patient controlled analgesia (PCA) → also called factor labeling. Method that calculates dosages using 3 factors: drug label; conversion; drug order.
metabolite → substance produced by metabolic action, which results in the breakdown of the drug
meniscus → inner terms of the proportion
tolerance → within, or by way of, the intestine