5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- drip factor
- body surface area
- anaphylactic shock
- a severe, life threatening hypersensitivity reaction to a previously encountered antigen
- b substance produced by metabolic action, which results in the breakdown of the drug
- c crushed to powder
- d defined as the total area exposed to the outside environment.
- e method that is used to deliver measured amounts of IV solutions at specific flow rates based on the size of drops of the solution
5 Multiple choice questions
- an individuals unique hypersensitivity to a particular drug
- container that has interval markings of measurement
- quality or state of existing together in harmony
- means "hundredths"
- top number of a fraction
5 True/False questions
meniscus → inner terms of the proportion
antagonist → drug the will block the action of another drug
percutaneous → means "hundredths"
lumen → inner terms of the proportion
adverse drug reaction → harmful, unintended reaction to a drug administered at a normal dosage