5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Group of cells that combine to perform a function
- b genes on DNA that actually code for proteins
- c Fake drug with no effects
- d the transfer of recombinant DNA from one organism to another
- e Thousands of pustules (little pimples full of pus) cover the skin, which turns into scars later on, assuming the victim survived. 30% fatality rate.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Biotech used in the analyses of crimes
- cells that have had recombinant DNA introduced to them
- A disorder that induces sleepiness even when the patient feels well-rested
- prefix that means "same"
- Plays a role in cognition, mood, emotions. More of these in the brain gives patients better attention spans, more energy, and even a sense of happiness.
5 True/False questions
alleles → A food item that is commonly found in an area and eaten on a regular basis
Ova → egg cells
transduction → the process of a virus transferring DNA form one cell to another
raising ethical red flags → Slice boils open with something sharp to "treat it".
insulin → different variations of a certian gene (e.g. blue eyes vs. brown eyes)