7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- in WW1, who were the central powers?
- who bought the phillepines?
- who was cuba trying to win their independence from?
- why did the US decide to join, WW1
- who wanted a canal to join the atlantic and pacific
- belief in and glorify military power, ideas, & values
6 True/False questions
expansionism → when a country should keep to itself and leave other countries alone
trench warfare, machine guns, poisined gas → in WW1, who were the allied powers?
spain → when did the US annex hawaii
france, britain, russia → policy of extending a nations power by gaining political & economic control over other control
isolationism → when a country should keep to itself and leave other countries alone
americans had more steel, food, cloth, and coal than even the richest foreign nations → how did america become a world power?