7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- the belief that countries should grow around the world
- belief in and glorify military power, ideas, & values
- why did business leaders want overseas markets?
- from whom?
- policy of extending a nations power by gaining political & economic control over other control
- in WW1, who were the central powers?
6 True/False questions
U.S → who bought the phillepines?
americans had more steel, food, cloth, and coal than even the richest foreign nations → what " new weapons " were used in WW1
trench warfare, machine guns, poisined gas → in WW1, who were the allied powers?
over 20 million → how many people died in WW1
so the world was safe for democracy → why did the US decide to join, WW1
annex → to take control of