7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- dosen't want to be governed by other countries
- belief in and glorify military power, ideas, & values
- who was cuba trying to win their independence from?
- policy of extending a nations power by gaining political & economic control over other control
- when a country should keep to itself and leave other countries alone
- from whom?
6 True/False questions
austria, hungary, germany, turkey → in WW1, who were the allied powers?
trench warfare, machine guns, poisined gas → in WW1, who were the allied powers?
1898 → who bought the phillepines?
over 20 million → how many people died in WW1
teddy roosevelt → who wanted a canal to join the atlantic and pacific
more then 9 million → how many people died in WW1