1. obsolete; opposition in feeling
2 settled aversion or dislike
1. strikingly out of the ordinary
2. odd, extravagant, or eccentric in style or mode
1. to change from a fluid to a solid state by or as if by cold
2 to make viscid or curdled
1. to destroy completely; wipe out
2. to pull up by the root
3. to cut out by surgery
1. given unearned or without recompense
2. not involving a return benefit, compensation, or consideration
3. costing nothing : free
4. not called for by the circumstances : unwarranted
1. lacking mildness: as
2. archaic; severe in temper or action; unmerciful
3. physically severe; stormy
1. playing lightly on or over a surface; flickering
2 softly bright or radiant
3 marked by lightness or brilliance especially of expression
1. of, relating to, or characteristic of the world
2 characterized by the practical, transitory, and ordinary; commonplace
1. a remedy for all ills or difficulties; cure-all
1. obsolete; being an omen
2. exciting amazement or wonder
3. extraordinary in bulk, quantity, or degree; enormous
1. deserving of reproof, rebuke, or censure; blameworthy
1. an office or position requiring little or no work, especially one yielding profitable returns.
2. an ecclesiastical benefice without cure of souls.
1. thin or slender in form, as a thread.
2. lacking a sound basis, as reasoning; unsubstantiated; weak
1. green with vegetation; covered with growing plants or grass
2. of the color green
3. inexperienced; unsophisticated
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions and try again
Reload the page to try again!
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.