How can we help?
You can also find more resources in our
Select a category
Something is confusing
Something is broken
I have a suggestion
What is your email?
What is 1 + 3?
1. obsolete; opposition in feeling
2 settled aversion or dislike
1. strikingly out of the ordinary
2. odd, extravagant, or eccentric in style or mode
1. to change from a fluid to a solid state by or as if by cold
2 to make viscid or curdled
1. a stupid person
1. to destroy completely; wipe out
2. to pull up by the root
3. to cut out by surgery
1. given unearned or without recompense
2. not involving a return benefit, compensation, or consideration
3. costing nothing : free
4. not called for by the circumstances : unwarranted
1. lacking mildness: as
2. archaic; severe in temper or action; unmerciful
3. physically severe; stormy
1. playing lightly on or over a surface; flickering
2 softly bright or radiant
3 marked by lightness or brilliance especially of expression
1. of, relating to, or characteristic of the world
2 characterized by the practical, transitory, and ordinary; commonplace
1. a remedy for all ills or difficulties; cure-all
1. obsolete; being an omen
2. exciting amazement or wonder
3. extraordinary in bulk, quantity, or degree; enormous
1. deserving of reproof, rebuke, or censure; blameworthy
1. an office or position requiring little or no work, especially one yielding profitable returns.
2. an ecclesiastical benefice without cure of souls.
1. thin or slender in form, as a thread.
2. lacking a sound basis, as reasoning; unsubstantiated; weak
1. green with vegetation; covered with growing plants or grass
2. of the color green
3. inexperienced; unsophisticated