5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What kind of alleles does a homozygote pair have
- Is plasma the cellular portion of blood
- What is the purpose of simple squamous
- Do decomposers include certain bacteria and fungi
- a No.
- b Diffusion.
- c identical
- d the vascular tissue through which water and nutrients move in some plants is called________?
- e Yes.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Haploid- they only have one chromosome of each type.
- To provide movement for the cells
- In the mitochondrion
5 True/False questions
What is cytomegalovirus → non-reactive
What type of polymerase is the enzyme used during transcription called → RNA polymerase
what is the circulatory system composed of? → blood, blood vessels, and the heart.
monocot → ___________ leaves have a flat surface, the base at which encircles and sheaths the stem.
Where does the light-independent stage of photosynthesis takes place → In the Rough ER