5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the correct scientific way to refer to humans
- what are homologous chromosomes?
- what are two ways of getting allergies
- What takes place during prophase 1 stage of meiosis, happens between the nonsister chromatids, and produces variety in the genetic makeup of the gametes
- What is the function of DNA polymerase
- a pollen, bee venom provoke
- b crossing over.
- c two chromosomes of each type (2n=46 in humans).
- d Homo sapiens
- e To obtain nucleotides and correctly pair them
5 Multiple choice questions
- effectors reduce stimuli until body retains normal condition/temperature.
5 True/False questions
Is mistletoe an example of a hemiparasite, or a holoparasite → Deoxyribonucleic acid
What is a hydrogen bond? → strong mutual attraction of two opposite charged ions
What 3 things is mitosis used for? → growth, repair, and asexual production
What/who has complete digestive systems → Humans
Where does photosynthesis take place → In the chloroplasts