5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is a sequence of three adjacent bases on an mRNA called
- What type of polymerase is the enzyme used during transcription called
- Is the RNA molecule single or double stranded
- Where does the light-independent stage of photosynthesis takes place
- which atruim receives blood from the Lungs
- a Single-stranded
- b left atrium.
- c A codon
- d RNA polymerase
- e In the Stroma
5 Multiple choice questions
- the capacity to resist rupturing. It helps impart surface tension and pull water through plants.
- No, they are formed in the light-independent stage
- The unwinding enzyme
- shared chromosomes by males and females. We have 44, The other 2 are sex chromosomes.
5 True/False questions
What are the building blocks of most lipids and glyceral called → Monosaccarides
What is a slower than normal heart rate called → bradycardia. (slower than 46 bpm)
What kind of disorder is cystic fibrosis → ATP and pyruvate molecules
What kind of alleles does a homozygote pair have → an X-linked recessive disorder.
What is needed for antibody mediated immune response → gas exchange