5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is a non-specific immune response
- What is inert?
- What is the correct scientific way to refer to humans
- which atruim receives blood from the Body
- What are the levels of environmental organization? PCEB
- a Population, community, ecosystem, biosphere
- b Inflammation
- c non-reactive
- d right atrium.
- e Homo sapiens
5 Multiple choice questions
- Procambium gives rise to what?
- Five, because every three bases make a codon and the last codon is the stop base, so it doesnt count.
- the theory of independent assortment.
- Only one.
5 True/False questions
What are molecules that macrophages recognize as self and will not elicit an immune response → monocytes
What is a polar covalent bond? → when atoms share electrons equally
Phospholipids contain how many hydrophobic tails and how many hydrophillic heads → Depends on the molecule, but there is one orbital in the first shell, four in the second shell, and 4-9 in the third shell. They can have a maximum of 18 electrons
Out of heterozygotes and homozygotes genes, which ones will be affected? → Heterozygotes will be symptom free, homozygotes will be affected.
Where does the synthesis of lipids take place → In the Smooth ER