5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Which muscles are striated and move involuntarily
- The atom of element Phosphorus has 16 neutrons and 15 electrons. What is the atomic number for Phosphorus atom
- Is mistletoe an example of a hemiparasite, or a holoparasite
- According to the second law of thermodynamics, is the entropy in the universe is increasing or decreasing
- What occurs in metaphase?
- a Cardiac muscles.
- b Hemiparasite; it is a photosynthetic parasite and not a non-photosynthetic plant parasite.
- c Increasing
- d 15
- e nuclear membrane completely brooken up, chromosomes aligned near the equator, sister chromatids at max condensation.
5 Multiple choice questions
- during meiosis
- effectors intensify or increase stimuli, like during pregnancy.
- Human intestines
5 True/False questions
Is the RNA molecule single or double stranded → Glucose
What is the correct scientific way to refer to humans → Homo sapiens
What are some components of the human respiratory system → shared chromosomes by males and females. We have 44, The other 2 are sex chromosomes.
Prokaryotic cells are found in what kind of organism → Archaea
in males, what is gamete formation called? → spermatogenesis