5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What type of tissue is the stomach lined with
- Do humans have an open or closed respiratory system
- What is an example of a heat-sensory neuron in the skin
- What 3 things is mitosis used for?
- a A sensory receptor.
- b Smooth muscle tissue.
- c growth, repair, and asexual production
- d the vascular tissue through which water and nutrients move in some plants is called________?
- e Closed.
5 Multiple choice questions
- effectors intensify or increase stimuli, like during pregnancy.
- In the mitochondrion
- Down syndrome.
5 True/False questions
Where does the synthesis of protein take place → in the mouth
What are Macrophages are derived from → Epethilial tissue.
What is involved in lipid digestion → by furrowing
When viewing Elodea at 400x what is the movement of the chloroplasts called? → cytoplasmic streaming
What is Candida albican → Thrush