5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are the building blocks of carbohydrates called
- In what type of tissue are collagen and elastin found
- How many electrons does each orbital contain?
- what type of blood does the right side of the heart contain?
- How are glial cells related to neurons
- a connective tissue.
- b two
- c The glail cells assist by transporting neurons from the brain into other systems. Glial cells support neurons.
- d Monosaccarides
- e deoxygenated blood.
5 Multiple choice questions
- inhibit the incorporation of HIV DNA into T-cell DNA
- 2nd line of defense
- They discovered the double helix structure of DNA
5 True/False questions
What are the levels of organization for multicelled organisms? SAMOCTOOO → Population, community, ecosystem, biosphere
The element Helium(He) has atomic number of 2. Is this element considered reactive or inert → Inert
Where does the digestion of carbohydrates start → In the alveoli.
what are differences and similarities between prokaryotic cells and eukaryotic cells? → fibrinogen, fibrin, and thrombrin.
What are Macrophages are derived from → changes in the structure of DNA. The basis of different versions of traits