5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- WHat components are not involved in the formation of a blood clot
- Does the rate of breathing increase or decrease during the respiration of CO2
- absisic acid
- Where does gas exchange take place
- What kind of disorder is cystic fibrosis
- a Increases.
- b In the alveoli.
- c An Autosomal recessive disorder.
- d ______ inhibits plant growth?
- e Albumin.
5 Multiple choice questions
- It is an ectoparasite; it lives on the surface of its hosts' body and not inside its hosts' body.
- ________ promotes fruit ripening?
- large intestine
5 True/False questions
Where does the synthesis of lipids take place → In the Smooth ER
Frogs hearts are divided in the middle, so does oxygenated blood stay separated or mix with the deoxygenated blood → It mixes with it.
Do decomposers include certain bacteria and fungi → right ventricle.
What is the function of DNA polymerase → To obtain nucleotides and correctly pair them
How does one species' DNA differs from others → To stabilize the single-stranded DNA