5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What do plant cells have that animal cells do not have
- What is the function of DNA binding proteins
- What 3 things is mitosis used for?
- Which blood component contains oxygen transporting protein hemoglobin
- which atruim receives blood from the Lungs
- a Plastids and a central vacuole
- b growth, repair, and asexual production
- c red blood cells.
- d left atrium.
- e To stabilize the single-stranded DNA
5 Multiple choice questions
- 2 Genetical Identical cells.
- during meiosis
- gametes (germ cells)
5 True/False questions
in males, what is gamete formation called? → oogenesis
What occurs in Prophase? → both daughter chromatids are at opposite poles, chromosomes return to original shape, nuclear envelope reforms, mitosis is complete.
what are sister chromatids held together by? → a centromere, where duplicated chromosomes attach to the microtubules of the spindle part, during nuclear division.
What are Memory cells and how do they function → B cells; retaining the ability to make an antibody used to fight a previous infection
What is the correct scientific way to refer to humans → to begin carbohydrate digestion, bicarbonate to neutralize acids and mucins to lubricate.