5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are the levels of organization for multicelled organisms? SAMOCTOOO
- What are the building blocks of carbohydrates called
- What do plant cells have that animal cells do not have
- Which phase do cells spend about 90% of their life in?
- What is the purpose of lysosome vescicles
- a interphase.
- b To aid in cell digestion
- c subatomic particles, atoms, molecules, organelles, cells, tissues, organs, organ systems, organisms
- d Plastids and a central vacuole
- e Monosaccarides
5 Multiple choice questions
- The unwinding enzyme
- To obtain nucleotides and correctly pair them
- cells mass increases, cytoplasm is doubled, and DNA is duplicated.
- prophase, metaphase, anaphase, and telophase
- When they differ in their use of resources, share the same resource in different ways, and use the same resource at different times.
5 True/False questions
What are the levels of environmental organization? PCEB → the diaphragm, alveoli, broncheoli, and trachaea.
Which molecule digests proteins → In the mitochondrion
Frogs hearts are divided in the middle, so does oxygenated blood stay separated or mix with the deoxygenated blood → It mixes with it.
Are somatic cells haploid or diploid? → Haploid- they only have one chromosome of each type.
What type of tissue are glands derived from → Epethilial tissue.