· Social assessment - income, education level, etc.
· Epi assessment - NHANES, BRFSS, YRBSS - health info databases
· Education and ecological (or behavioral) assessment - predisposing, reinforcing, and enabling factors (food deserts, green spaces, street lamps, high prevalence of smoking)
· Administration and policy assessment and intervention alignment - better to change policy or to do programs for healthy behavior promotion? (Sometimes, you need to increase SNAP instead of educate on health foods)
· Process evaluation (1 year): did I do what I said I would do? How many outputs were there?
· Impact evaluation (3 years): what happened as a result of this intervention? Knowledge increase, attitude change, increased skills
· Outcome evaluation (5 years): Health objective; have biomarkers changed? Decreased the incidence of obesity