5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Factors that effect credit score
- extend warranties
- home owners insurance
- where does the profit for credit card companies come from?
- Car leasing
- a - when you lease a car you agree to pay the value of the vehicle used during the lease
- b - they charge discount to the merchant (2%-3%)
- charging interest/ annual fees (6%-24%)
- c there are 6 types:
-limited coverage: fire, lighting, vandalism
-basic coverage: falling objects, ice, etc.
-renters: personal belongings in a condo
-older homes: cash damages rather then what you paid
- d - a promise to preform/ pay for certain repairs or services.
- e - payment history effects your _______ the most.
-If you continue to payoff your credit, companies will continue to give you money
-the scale is 300-900
-it also effects your ability to obtain a loan/interest rate
5 Multiple choice questions
- - the max. out of pocket expensive (Co Pay) per year, before the insurance company pays 100% of expensive per year
- - a amount of time you pay for life insurance.(10 yrs)
- -indemnity plan: a private health care plan in which the policyholder is free to select his/her own health care provider
-health maintenance org. (HMO): a managed health care plan that allows its members services preformed by Dr's and hospitals
- preferred provider org. (PPO): a managed health care plan that offers medical benefits through a list of approved providers
-Point of services (POS): a health insurance plan that has combined HMO's and PPO's
- vision insurance
- - the amount you pay out of pocket before your insurance pays the clam
- - holds the seller accountable for a recommend use.
Ex. 0 degree sleeping bag will work in the winter
5 True/False questions
comprehensive insurance → - protects your car from other types of damages
EX. weather, fire, theft
interest rates → - the amount you pay out of pocket before your insurance pays the clam
credit card → -the amount you pay for insurance
premiums → -the amount you pay for insurance
warranty of merchantability → - implies that the product will serve its purpose