6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Define patterns of interaction in the insurgency
- Basic language training, understanding cultural norms and expectations, understanding how local populations and insurgents think.
- Energy and matter the insurgency takes up from its environment
- Organic systems compromise 7 different elements
- Highest level of cultural capability, ability to use culture as a tool in an insurgent system
- Spontaneous local trade industry, industry, and economic development are only possible in an atmosphere of relative stability and security
5 True/False questions
Cultural Understanding → More advanced language capability and ability to fit in with local groups and to perform effectively while immersed in local culture
Moderate Muslim Voices → Day to Day events in the insurgency
Insurgencies as Systems → Social systems, Energetically open but organizationally closed, Self-organizing systems, non-equilibrium, GREATER THAN THE SUM OF THEIR PARTS!
Nodes → Physical components and structures of the system
Initiative → Energy and matter the insurgency takes up from its environment