6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Limit between the insurgent movement and its environment
- Energy and matter the insurgency takes up from its environment
- More advanced language capability and ability to fit in with local groups and to perform effectively while immersed in local culture
- Highest level of cultural capability, ability to use culture as a tool in an insurgent system
- Ecosystems that have adaptational evolutionary dynamics
- Increase in the willingness of moderate Muslims to speak out as a key measure of the effectiveness of disaggregation.
5 True/False questions
Cultural Awareness → Basic language training, understanding cultural norms and expectations, understanding how local populations and insurgents think.
Outputs → Waste products or results that emerge from insurgent action
Measures of Effectiveness → Indicators that allow progress to be tracked at the strategic, operational, and tactical levels, and most important to provide an understanding of the key pressure points
Economic Activity → Spontaneous local trade industry, industry, and economic development are only possible in an atmosphere of relative stability and security
Initiative → Final measure of effectiveness, relates to which side holds the ________ in the war