6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- More advanced language capability and ability to fit in with local groups and to perform effectively while immersed in local culture
- Basic language training, understanding cultural norms and expectations, understanding how local populations and insurgents think.
- Limit between the insurgent movement and its environment
- Day to Day events in the insurgency
- Energy and matter the insurgency takes up from its environment
- Spontaneous local trade industry, industry, and economic development are only possible in an atmosphere of relative stability and security
5 True/False questions
Elements of Insurgent Systems → Ecosystems that have adaptational evolutionary dynamics
Initiative → Energy and matter the insurgency takes up from its environment
Outputs → Waste products or results that emerge from insurgent action
Moderate Muslim Voices → Increase in the willingness of moderate Muslims to speak out as a key measure of the effectiveness of disaggregation.
Links → Physical components and structures of the system