6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Increase in the willingness of moderate Muslims to speak out as a key measure of the effectiveness of disaggregation.
- Indicators that allow progress to be tracked at the strategic, operational, and tactical levels, and most important to provide an understanding of the key pressure points
- Physical components and structures of the system
- Social systems, Energetically open but organizationally closed, Self-organizing systems, non-equilibrium, GREATER THAN THE SUM OF THEIR PARTS!
- Ecosystems that have adaptational evolutionary dynamics
- Day to Day events in the insurgency
5 True/False questions
Links → Define patterns of interaction in the insurgency
Outputs → Energy and matter the insurgency takes up from its environment
Cultural Understanding → Highest level of cultural capability, ability to use culture as a tool in an insurgent system
Cultural Leverage → Basic language training, understanding cultural norms and expectations, understanding how local populations and insurgents think.
Boundaries → Physical components and structures of the system