6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- More advanced language capability and ability to fit in with local groups and to perform effectively while immersed in local culture
- Social systems, Energetically open but organizationally closed, Self-organizing systems, non-equilibrium, GREATER THAN THE SUM OF THEIR PARTS!
- Energy and matter the insurgency takes up from its environment
- Organic systems compromise 7 different elements
- Day to Day events in the insurgency
- Increase in the willingness of moderate Muslims to speak out as a key measure of the effectiveness of disaggregation.
5 True/False questions
Economic Activity → Final measure of effectiveness, relates to which side holds the ________ in the war
Initiative → Final measure of effectiveness, relates to which side holds the ________ in the war
Nodes → Physical components and structures of the system
Boundaries → Physical components and structures of the system
Measures of Effectiveness → Basic language training, understanding cultural norms and expectations, understanding how local populations and insurgents think.