5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Symbol which gets thier meaning culturally
- The main ideas expressed by the story
- The character/ Force that oppoes the protagonist
- An object represents an idea, emotion, theme, etc
- The narrator is limited to one character's thoughts
5 True/False questions
2nd Person Narrator → The reader is a character. " YOU"
1st Person → The narrator isn't a character but " authorial voice"
Protagonist → The character/ Force that oppoes the protagonist
Tone → The main ideas expressed by the story
Contextual Symbol → Symbol that gets its symbolic nature from the context of the story