5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- The view point from which the story is told
- Symbol that gets its symbolic nature from the context of the story
- The narrator's is the character in the story. " I "
- The narrator isn't a character but " authorial voice"
- The narrator has access to all the characters thoughts, etc
5 True/False questions
Theme → The author's feelings about the characters in the story. " I "
Protagonist → The character/ Force that oppoes the protagonist
Universal Symbol → Symbol that gets its symbolic nature from the context of the story
Antagonist → Goal- Character with whom the audience is ment to reloate/ central character
Limited Omniscence → The narrator is limited to one character's thoughts