5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- The main ideas expressed by the story
- The narrator has access to all the characters thoughts, etc
- Symbol that gets its symbolic nature from the context of the story
- The narrator is limited to one character's thoughts
- Goal- Character with whom the audience is ment to reloate/ central character
5 True/False questions
Point of View → The author's feelings about the characters in the story. " I "
Symbol → The main ideas expressed by the story
2nd Person Narrator → The narrator isn't a character but " authorial voice"
Resolution of a Conflict → Central Conflict
Universal Symbol → Symbol that gets its symbolic nature from the context of the story