5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- The main ideas expressed by the story
- The narrator is limited to one character's thoughts
- The character/ Force that oppoes the protagonist
- The reader is a character. " YOU"
- The narrator has access to all the characters thoughts, etc
5 True/False questions
Tone → The author's feelings about the characters in the story. " I "
Point of View → Goal- Character with whom the audience is ment to reloate/ central character
Setting → Time/Place the events take place
Universal Symbol → Symbol which gets thier meaning culturally
1st Person → The narrator's is the character in the story. " I "