5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Black Lists
- Julio Claudian Dynasty
- The ides of March
- a Lists Sullah made which ostrazied the ppl on it for being suspected of being against him
- b julius' mentor and part of triumverte.
- c Dynasty of augustus-tiberius-caligula-claudius-nero
- d Roman general who commanded the invasion of Carthage in the second Punic War and defeated Hannibal at Zama
- e March 15 on the Roman calendar, the date of Julius Caesar's assassination in 44 BC
5 Multiple choice questions
- Caesar's right-hand man, teamed with Octavian to punish Caesar's murders, fell in love with Cleopatra, went into civil war, at Battle of Actium, he and Cleopatra fled and committed suicide
- Making a life altering decision.
- Caeser's heir who replaced him and formed the 2nd triumvarete
- A period of peace and prosperity throughout the Roman Empire, lasting from 27 B.C. to A.D. 180.
- Roman General during 1st Punic War
5 True/False questions
Cassius → julius' mentor and part of triumverte.
Pompey → Brutus' Wife
Hamilca Barca → Carthage General during 1st Punic War
Brutus → Caesar's best friend who killed him
Sulla → battle location where Hannibal was defeated