5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Crossing the Rubicon
- a Making a life altering decision.
- b Leader of the conspiracy against Caesar
- c Huge estates owned by wealthy families in Rome
- d Caeser's heir who replaced him and formed the 2nd triumvarete
- e Evil dictator in Rome who made black lists
5 Multiple choice questions
- julius' mentor and part of triumverte.
- Carthage General during 1st Punic War
- Part of the Second Triumvirate with Mark Antony and Octavian. Was told to retire by Octavian
- Roman general who commanded the invasion of Carthage in the second Punic War and defeated Hannibal at Zama
- Roman general, he was one of the greatest military leaders in history. He conquered most of Gual and was named dictator for life, but was later murderd by a group of senators
5 True/False questions
Portia → Roman general and statesman who quarrelled with Caesar and fled to Egypt where he was murdered (106-48 BC)
Brutus → Caesar's best friend who killed him
Augustus → Title given to Octavian by senate meaning"holy one"
Julio Claudian Dynasty → Dynasty of augustus-tiberius-caligula-claudius-nero
Pompey → Brutus' Wife