5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Tiberius and Gauis Grachus
- Lutatius Catalus
- Marcus Lepidus
- a 2 brothers and tribunes and prosed idea of ending landless farmers by breaking up latifundia
- b Roman General during 1st Punic War
- c Caeser's heir who replaced him and formed the 2nd triumvarete
- d Part of the Second Triumvirate with Mark Antony and Octavian. Was told to retire by Octavian
- e Roman general who commanded the invasion of Carthage in the second Punic War and defeated Hannibal at Zama
5 Multiple choice questions
- Evil dictator in Rome who made black lists
- julius' mentor and part of triumverte.
- March 15 on the Roman calendar, the date of Julius Caesar's assassination in 44 BC
- Leader of the conspiracy against Caesar
- Title given to Octavian by senate meaning"holy one"
5 True/False questions
Rubicon → Roman general who commanded the invasion of Carthage in the second Punic War and defeated Hannibal at Zama
Brutus → Caesar's best friend who killed him
Pax Romana → Brutus' Wife
Black Lists → julius' mentor and part of triumverte.
Mark Antony → Caesar's right-hand man, teamed with Octavian to punish Caesar's murders, fell in love with Cleopatra, went into civil war, at Battle of Actium, he and Cleopatra fled and committed suicide