5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Julius Caeser
- Marcus Lepidus
- a Part of the Second Triumvirate with Mark Antony and Octavian. Was told to retire by Octavian
- b Title given to Octavian by senate meaning"holy one"
- c Caesar's best friend who killed him
- d Roman general, he was one of the greatest military leaders in history. He conquered most of Gual and was named dictator for life, but was later murderd by a group of senators
- e Roman general and statesman who quarrelled with Caesar and fled to Egypt where he was murdered (106-48 BC)
5 Multiple choice questions
- Carthage General during 1st Punic War
- Making a life altering decision.
- battle location where Hannibal was defeated
- Leader of the conspiracy against Caesar
- river Julius crossed to enter back into Rome
5 True/False questions
Sulla → battle location where Hannibal was defeated
Scipio → Roman general who commanded the invasion of Carthage in the second Punic War and defeated Hannibal at Zama
Mark Antony → A period of peace and prosperity throughout the Roman Empire, lasting from 27 B.C. to A.D. 180.
Black Lists → Leader of the conspiracy against Caesar
Lutatius Catalus → Roman General during 1st Punic War