5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Deviance/ Functionalism serve 3 functions?
- Fuctionalism- crime results from rapid ___________ and lack of ______________?
- Frequently associate with individuals who are more favorable toward deviance than conformity is an example of what theory?
- Powerful use lawas to control powerless
(Theory of Deviance or Conflict Theory of Deviance)
- Rational Choice Theory- a person weighs the _________ of the crimnal behavior & determines the benifits __________ the risk.
- a -cost/benifits
- b Conflict Theory of Deviance
- c 1.clarifies rules
2.unites the group
3.promotes social change
- d -social change
- e Social Learning Theory
5 Multiple choice questions
- External mechanisms
- social dynamite
- social junk
5 True/False questions
accept the label of deviant-play the role
(What type of deviance) → Primary Deviant
Examples of Deviance...? → -Family
-Criminal Justice System
Social Agents do what? → -weakend family structure
-loss of community
-lack of good role models
SOCIAL CONTROL THEORY- probability of deviance _______ as a person's ties to society ___________? → -increase
Some one who accepts the label placed on them and begins to act accordingly practices the ___________ theory. → Labeling