5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Deviant acts vary by ______________________?
- When people internalize norms and base their behavior pattern to conform to them this is called ....?
- What breaks ties?
- accept the label of deviant-play the role
(What type of deviance)
- Law defines and controls two groups of people.
(Theory of Deviance or Conflict Theory of Deviance)
- a Secondary Deviance
- b Internal Mechanism of Social Control
- c degree of seriousness
- d Conflict Theory of Deviance
- e -weakend family structure
-loss of community
-lack of good role models
5 Multiple choice questions
- Tertiary Deviance
- who defines
- Conflict Theory of Deviance
5 True/False questions
Rational Choice Theory- a person weighs the _________ of the crimnal behavior & determines the benifits __________ the risk. → Learned
Frequently associate with individuals who are more favorable toward deviance than conformity is an example of what theory? → Social Learning Theory
3 types of deviance under labeling theory? → 1.Primary deviance
_________ refer to the societal pressures to conform to rules → External mechanisms
Some one who accepts the label placed on them and begins to act accordingly practices the ___________ theory. → Labeling