5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- _________ refer to the societal pressures to conform to rules
- Rational Choice Theory- a person weighs the _________ of the crimnal behavior & determines the benifits __________ the risk.
- Attention,bored, depression, revenage,addiction,insanity
- What are the two mechanisms of social control?
- SOCIAL CONTROL THEORY- probability of deviance _______ as a person's ties to society ___________?
- a -Internal
- b -cost/benifits
- c Social Control/Social Bonding Theory
- d External mechanisms
- e -increase
5 Multiple choice questions
- social junk
- 1.Primary deviance
- -social change
- Social Learning Theory
5 True/False questions
marginalized persons who are considered dangerous to elites → social dynamite
Law defines and controls two groups of people.
(Theory of Deviance or Conflict Theory of Deviance) → Secondary Deviance
accept the label of deviant-play the role
(What type of deviance) → Secondary Deviance
Conflict theorist believe key issue is not the deviant act, but ___________certain acts as deviant → Tertiary Deviance
The state of weakend norms? → -weakend family structure
-loss of community
-lack of good role models