5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Frequently associate with individuals who are more favorable toward deviance than conformity is an example of what theory?
- Examples of Deviance...?
- Legal system biased against poor
(Theory of Deviance or Conflict Theory of Deviance)
- SOCIAL CONTROL THEORY- probability of deviance _______ as a person's ties to society ___________?
- People feel strain when they are unable to attain cultraly approved goals....?
- a -increase
- b Conflict Theory of deviance
- c Social Learning Theory
- d -committing a crime
- e Strain Theory
5 Multiple choice questions
- 1.Primary deviance
- Internal Mechanism of Social Control
- social dynamite
- External mechanisms
5 True/False questions
Criminology-the study of __________and_________? → Crime
Criminal Justice System
Law defines and controls two groups of people.
(Theory of Deviance or Conflict Theory of Deviance) → Secondary Deviance
The state of weakend norms? → anomie
Some one who accepts the label placed on them and begins to act accordingly practices the ___________ theory. → Labeling
What are the two mechanisms of social control? → -Internal