5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- The 369th United States Infantry, made up of African-Americans. The French respected their bravery, although the USA made them fight separately. They were the regiment that saw the most time under fire.
- in 1918 and was the first major battle outside of Paris. it lasted for 3 weeks and America finally won over the Germans
- cash payments, for the losses they had suffered during the war.
- A Republican from Massachusetts, who disagreed with the Versailles Treaty, and who was the chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. He mostly disagreed with the section (Article 10) that called for the League to protect a member whose independence or territory was threatened.
- a widespread outbreak of an infectious disease
5 True/False questions
League of Nations → cash payments, for the losses they had suffered during the war.
self determination → the right of national groups to have their own territory and forms of government.
Treaty of Versailles → June 1919, , The treaty imposed on Germany by France, Great Britain, the United States, and other Allied Powers after World War I. It demanded that Germany dismantle its military and give up some lands to Poland. It was resented by many Germans.
armistice → to give up power
Battle of the Argonne Forest → in 1918 and was the first major battle outside of Paris. it lasted for 3 weeks and America finally won over the Germans