5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Estates General
- Philosophical Letters
- tabula rasa
- Rene Descartes
- On Crimes and Punishments
- a Humans without info at birth (nurture)
- b Religious + political liberties of Brittish
- c Meeting with voting from all three estates
- d Against tourture and death
- e Wrote "The discourse on method", Deductive method
5 Multiple choice questions
- Angry Journalist
- Says: Math = Language of god, designed three laws of planetary motion
- Enlightenment thinker, wrote "Answer to the Question, What is the Enlightenment?"
- Humanist, wrote "on crimes and punishments"
- Disagrees with Rousseau wrote, "A vindication of the rights of woman"
5 True/False questions
Enlightenment → Planets revolve around sun
Danton → Big mouth
Absolutism → One complete ruler
Toussaint L'Ouverture → Attacked privilege, wrote "The Social Contract"
William and Mary → Discovered Gravity + laws of gravitation, white light