5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Charles II
- Glorious Revolution
- a Bloodless, James flees, Will+Mary take throne Act of Toleration + Act of Succession
- b Slave killed in battle
- c Attacked privilege, wrote "The Social Contract"
- d Power of human reason, need to check authority
- e English Absolutist, tolerated diff religions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Religious + political liberties of Brittish
- How do structures + institutions shape laws? What Spirit characterized different forms of government?
- Humanist, wrote "on crimes and punishments"
- French Aristocrat, wrote "The Spirit of the Laws
- Steps up to lead Haitian revolution
5 True/False questions
Mary Wollstonecraft → Disagrees with Rousseau wrote, "A vindication of the rights of woman"
Voltaire → French Pallace
Heliocentric → Humanist, wrote "on crimes and punishments"
Marat → Big mouth
Galileo → Big mouth