5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- A Vindication of the Rights of Woman
- John Locke
- a Slave killed in battle
- b Enlightenmet thinker, wrote "Philosophical Letters"
- c Enlightenment thinker, wrote: "Essay Concerning Human Understanding"
- d Planets revolve around sun
- e Virtue the same for men and women
5 Multiple choice questions
- One complete ruler
- Meeting with voting from all three estates
- Against tourture and death
- French Absolutist King, enforced catholic
- Wrote "The discourse on method", Deductive method
5 True/False questions
Diderot → Big mouth
Marat → Wrote the Encyclopedia
Mary Wollstonecraft → Men born free everywhere but he is in chains
Glorious Revolution → Attacked privilege, wrote "The Social Contract"
Beccaria → Angry Journalist