5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen
- Rene Descartes
- Jean-Jacques Dessalines
- James II
- The Spirit of the Laws
- a Declaration made by the national assembly
- b Absolutist, Charles' brother tolerated only catholic
- c How do structures + institutions shape laws? What Spirit characterized different forms of government?
- d Wrote "The discourse on method", Deductive method
- e Slave general took over after Toussaint
5 Multiple choice questions
- Religious + political liberties of Brittish
- Enlightenmet thinker, wrote "Philosophical Letters"
- French Absolutist King, enforced catholic
- One complete ruler
- Power of human reason, need to check authority
5 True/False questions
Heliocentric → Humanist, wrote "on crimes and punishments"
The Social Contract → Planets revolve around sun
Estates General → Says: Math = Language of god, designed three laws of planetary motion
Immanuel Kant → Humans without info at birth (nurture)
Beccaria → Humanist, wrote "on crimes and punishments"