5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- John Locke
- Francis Bacon
- a Humanist, wrote "on crimes and punishments"
- b Made Inductive method
- c Enlightenment thinker, wrote: "Essay Concerning Human Understanding"
- d Big mouth
- e Slave killed in battle
5 Multiple choice questions
- Virtue the same for men and women
- Invaded england to preserve protastantism, take throne
- Planets revolve around sun
- Enlightenmet thinker, wrote "Philosophical Letters"
- French Aristocrat, wrote "The Spirit of the Laws
5 True/False questions
Versailles → Enlightenmet thinker, wrote "Philosophical Letters"
Mary Wollstonecraft → Disagrees with Rousseau wrote, "A vindication of the rights of woman"
Rousseau → Slave killed in battle
Copernicus → Declares that Earth Moves
Charles II → Absolutist, Charles' brother tolerated only catholic