5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- William and Mary
- tabula rasa
- Glorious Revolution
- a Attacked privilege, wrote "The Social Contract"
- b Angry Journalist
- c Bloodless, James flees, Will+Mary take throne Act of Toleration + Act of Succession
- d Humans without info at birth (nurture)
- e Invaded england to preserve protastantism, take throne
5 Multiple choice questions
- Enlightenment thinker, wrote "Answer to the Question, What is the Enlightenment?"
- Disagrees with Rousseau wrote, "A vindication of the rights of woman"
- Discovered Gravity + laws of gravitation, white light
- Steps up to lead Haitian revolution
- Slave general took over after Toussaint
5 True/False questions
Heliocentric → Humanist, wrote "on crimes and punishments"
The Spirit of the Laws → Men born free everywhere but he is in chains
Galileo → Made Telescope, "dialogue concerning the two chief world systems"
Enlightenment → Power of human reason, need to check authority
Copernicus → Attacked privilege, wrote "The Social Contract"