5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a a parallelogram with four right angles.
- b the diagonals of a parallelogram ________ each other.
- c a quadrilateral with two pairs of adjacent sides congruent and no opposite sides congruent
- d the diagonals of a rhombus are_________.
- e a parallelogram with four congruent sides.
5 Multiple choice questions
- angles of a polygon that share a side.
- each diagonal of a _______ bisects two angles of the_________.
- the base angles of an isosceles trapeziod are _______.
- the diagonals of a rectanlge are ______.
- oppostie sides of a parallelgram are _______.
5 True/False questions
square → a prallelogram with four congruent sides and four right angles.
trapezoid → a quadrilateral with exactly one pair of parallel sides.
perpendicular → a quadrilateral with both pairs of opposite sides parallel.
rectangle → if the diagonals of a parallelogram are congruent, then the parallelogram is a ________.
base angles → two anlges that share a base of a trapezoid.