5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- base angles
- a the base angles of an isosceles trapeziod are _______.
- b two anlges that share a base of a trapezoid.
- c a quadrilateral with exactly one pair of parallel sides.
- d a prallelogram with four congruent sides and four right angles.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the diagonals of a rectanlge are ______.
- the diagonals of a parallelogram are perpendicular, then the parallelogram is a ______.
- a parallelogram with four congruent sides.
- each diagonal of a _______ bisects two angles of the_________.
- the diagonals of a parallelogram ________ each other.
5 True/False questions
rectangle → two anlges that share a base of a trapezoid.
perpendicular → the diagonals of a rhombus are_________.
isosceles trapezoid → a quadrilateral with exactly one pair of parallel sides.
rhombus → if one diagonal of a parallelogram bisects two angles of the parallelogram, then the parallelogram is a ________.
consecutive angles → angles of a polygon that share a side.