5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- isosceles trapezoid
- base angles
- consecutive angles
- a angles of a polygon that share a side.
- b the diagonals of a rhombus are_________.
- c two anlges that share a base of a trapezoid.
- d a trapezoid whose nonparallel opposite sides are congruent.
- e the diagonals of an isosceles trapezoid are _______.
5 Multiple choice questions
- each diagonal of a _______ bisects two angles of the_________.
- a prallelogram with four congruent sides and four right angles.
- the diagonals of a rectanlge are ______.
- if the diagonals of a parallelogram are congruent, then the parallelogram is a ________.
- the diagonals of a parallelogram ________ each other.
5 True/False questions
rhombus → if one diagonal of a parallelogram bisects two angles of the parallelogram, then the parallelogram is a ________.
rhombus → the diagonals of a parallelogram are perpendicular, then the parallelogram is a ______.
perpendicular → the diagonals of a kite are_______.
congruent → oppostie sides of a parallelgram are _______.
rhombus → a parallelogram with four congruent sides.