5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- consecutive angles
- isosceles trapezoid
- a angles of a polygon that share a side.
- b a parallelogram with four right angles.
- c a trapezoid whose nonparallel opposite sides are congruent.
- d the diagonals of a parallelogram are perpendicular, then the parallelogram is a ______.
- e a quadrilateral with exactly one pair of parallel sides.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a parallelogram with four congruent sides.
- each diagonal of a _______ bisects two angles of the_________.
- oppostie sides of a parallelgram are _______.
- a quadrilateral with two pairs of adjacent sides congruent and no opposite sides congruent
- the diagonals of a rhombus are_________.
5 True/False questions
base angles → two anlges that share a base of a trapezoid.
rhombus → the diagonals of a parallelogram ________ each other.
congruent → the diagonals of an isosceles trapezoid are _______.
perpendicular → the diagonals of a kite are_______.
congruent → the diagonals of a rectanlge are ______.