5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- base angles
- a two anlges that share a base of a trapezoid.
- b a prallelogram with four congruent sides and four right angles.
- c each diagonal of a _______ bisects two angles of the_________.
- d the diagonals of a kite are_______.
- e if the diagonals of a parallelogram are congruent, then the parallelogram is a ________.
5 Multiple choice questions
- oppostie sides of a parallelgram are _______.
- a parallelogram with four right angles.
- a parallelogram with four congruent sides.
- a trapezoid whose nonparallel opposite sides are congruent.
- the base angles of an isosceles trapeziod are _______.
5 True/False questions
rhombus → a quadrilateral with two pairs of adjacent sides congruent and no opposite sides congruent
perpendicular → the diagonals of a rhombus are_________.
congruent → a prallelogram with four congruent sides and four right angles.
rhombus → if one diagonal of a parallelogram bisects two angles of the parallelogram, then the parallelogram is a ________.
kite → a quadrilateral with two pairs of adjacent sides congruent and no opposite sides congruent