5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a the diagonals of a kite are_______.
- b a prallelogram with four congruent sides and four right angles.
- c a quadrilateral with both pairs of opposite sides parallel.
- d each diagonal of a _______ bisects two angles of the_________.
- e a quadrilateral with exactly one pair of parallel sides.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a parallelogram with four congruent sides.
- the diagonals of an isosceles trapezoid are _______.
- the diagonals of a rectanlge are ______.
- the diagonals of a parallelogram are perpendicular, then the parallelogram is a ______.
- angles of a polygon that share a side.
5 True/False questions
bisect → a quadrilateral with two pairs of adjacent sides congruent and no opposite sides congruent
base angles → two anlges that share a base of a trapezoid.
rectangle → if the diagonals of a parallelogram are congruent, then the parallelogram is a ________.
rectangle → two anlges that share a base of a trapezoid.
perpendicular → the diagonals of a rhombus are_________.