5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- a the diagonals of a rhombus are_________.
- b the diagonals of a rectanlge are ______.
- c a quadrilateral with two pairs of adjacent sides congruent and no opposite sides congruent
- d a quadrilateral with both pairs of opposite sides parallel.
5 Multiple choice questions
- if one diagonal of a parallelogram bisects two angles of the parallelogram, then the parallelogram is a ________.
- if the diagonals of a parallelogram are congruent, then the parallelogram is a ________.
- a prallelogram with four congruent sides and four right angles.
- oppostie sides of a parallelgram are _______.
- a parallelogram with four congruent sides.
5 True/False questions
congruent → the base angles of an isosceles trapeziod are _______.
bisect → the diagonals of a parallelogram ________ each other.
isosceles trapezoid → a quadrilateral with exactly one pair of parallel sides.
rhombus → a prallelogram with four congruent sides and four right angles.
consecutive angles → angles of a polygon that share a side.