5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the issuing office of the Federal Register?
- Physician visit coverage
- Automatic coverage under Social Security
- Part C (advantage)
- Name 3 facts about PPO plans
- a Co-pay is fixed and there is a deductible, there is capitated fee for service carve outs, auth is required.
- b Medicare Part B
- c Patient has relinquished part B and has chose an HMO plan, Private fee for service, Medicare special needs plans
- d Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS)
- e Medicare Part A
5 Multiple choice questions
- Co-pay is fixed, there is a deductible, Capitated fee for service carve outs, auth is required.
- To ensure effective, up to date health care coverage and promote quality care for beneficiaries.
- Hospital, Hospice, Skilled nursing
- national dollar amount that is applied to all services paid on the basis of the Medicare Fee Schedule
- Physcians, DME, lab, x-ray, home health
5 True/False questions
Medicare Part C → an official document, that lists the new and proposed regulations of executive departments and regulatory agencies.
RBRVS → Resourse Based Relative Value System
What is the Vision of CMS? → To achieve a transformed and modernized health care system
What major change in Medicare took place in 1989? → 1965
Beneficiary pays premium for coverage → Medicare Part B