5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the Mission of CMS?
- Beneficiary pays premium for coverage
- Hospice care coverage
- Who can give further info related to issues addressed in the Federal Register
- Name 3 facts about PPO plans
- a Medicare Part B,C,D
- b Elizabeth Holland
- c To ensure effective, up to date health care coverage and promote quality care for beneficiaries.
- d Medicare Part A
- e Co-pay is fixed and there is a deductible, there is capitated fee for service carve outs, auth is required.
5 Multiple choice questions
- an official document, that lists the new and proposed regulations of executive departments and regulatory agencies.
- Geographic Practice Cost Indices
- Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS)
- managed care health plans offered to medicare beneficiaries under the medicare advantage program
- Co-pay is fixed, there is a deductible, Capitated fee for service carve outs, auth is required.
5 True/False questions
Optional coverage under Social Security → Medicare Part B, C and D
What is the abbreviation CMS? → Center for Medicare and Medicaid services
Codes assigned for payment using ICD-9, Vol 1,2; CPT; and HCPCS → Co-pay is fixed, there is a deductible, Capitated fee for service carve outs, auth is required.
ARRA → work, overhead and malpractice
The Secretary of the Dept. of Health and Human Services (DHHS) is responsible for what? → November/December