5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Federal register
- Optional coverage under Social Security
- Medicare Part C
- What is the Mission of CMS?
- Part A Medicare covers____
- a managed care health plans offered to medicare beneficiaries under the medicare advantage program
- b Hospital, Hospice, Skilled nursing
- c an official document, that lists the new and proposed regulations of executive departments and regulatory agencies.
- d Medicare Part B, C and D
- e To ensure effective, up to date health care coverage and promote quality care for beneficiaries.
5 Multiple choice questions
- paper work for Medicare and they are usually insurance companies
- Center for Medicare and Medicaid services
- Medicare Part A, B, C
- HMO, PPO, IPA, EPO, POS
- Medicare Administrative Contractors
5 True/False questions
What major change in Medicare took place in 1989? → Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act
supplemental medical insurance → Hospital, Hospice, Skilled nursing
Which edition of the Federal Register is of special interest to outpatient facilities? → Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS)
Name 3 facts about POS plans → Co-pay is fixed and there is a deductible, there is capitated fee for service carve outs, auth is required.
What is the Vision of CMS? → To ensure effective, up to date health care coverage and promote quality care for beneficiaries.