5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Automatic coverage under Social Security
- The Secretary of the Dept. of Health and Human Services (DHHS) is responsible for what?
- Conversion factor
- Name 3 facts about PPO plans
- a administration of Federal Medicare program
- b Co-pay is fixed and there is a deductible, there is capitated fee for service carve outs, auth is required.
- c Resourse Based Relative Value System
- d Medicare Part A
- e national dollar amount that is applied to all services paid on the basis of the Medicare Fee Schedule
5 Multiple choice questions
- Medicare Part A, B, C
- Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act
- To ensure effective, up to date health care coverage and promote quality care for beneficiaries.
- an official document, that lists the new and proposed regulations of executive departments and regulatory agencies.
5 True/False questions
Part A Medicare covers____ → Hospital, Hospice, Skilled nursing
Optional coverage under Social Security → Medicare Part B, C and D
Part B (supplemental Medical Insurance) Medicare covers____ → Private insurance plans specifically designed to provide coverage for some of the services that Medicare does not pay, such as Medicare's deductible and coinsurance amounts and for certain services not allowed by Medicare.
Beneficiary pays premium for coverage → Medicare Part B,C,D
Name 3 facts about POS plans → Co-pay is fixed, there is a deductible, Capitated fee for service carve outs, auth is required.