5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the abbreviation CMS?
- Part C (advantage)
- Codes assigned for payment using ICD-9, Vol 1,2; CPT; and HCPCS
- Part A Medicare covers____
- Automatic coverage under Social Security
- a Medicare Part A, B, C
- b Hospital, Hospice, Skilled nursing
- c Patient has relinquished part B and has chose an HMO plan, Private fee for service, Medicare special needs plans
- d Center for Medicare and Medicaid services
- e Medicare Part A
5 Multiple choice questions
- Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS)
- Resourse Based Relative Value System
- Elizabeth Holland
- Physcians, DME, lab, x-ray, home health
- an official document, that lists the new and proposed regulations of executive departments and regulatory agencies.
5 True/False questions
Beneficiary pays premium for coverage → Medicare Part B,C,D
Name 3 facts about PPO plans → Co-pay is fixed and there is a deductible, there is capitated fee for service carve outs, auth is required.
What major change in Medicare took place in 1989? → 1965
Which edition of the Federal Register is of special interest to outpatient facilities? → November/December
GPCIs → Geographic Practice Cost Indices