5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Prescription coverage
- Optional coverage under Social Security
- In what year was Medicare established?
- Physician visit coverage
- What is the abbreviation CMS?
- a Medicare Part B, C and D
- b 1965
- c Medicare Part B
- d Center for Medicare and Medicaid services
- e Medicare Part D
5 Multiple choice questions
- To achieve a transformed and modernized health care system
- administration of Federal Medicare program
- managed care health plans offered to medicare beneficiaries under the medicare advantage program
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Medicare Part A
5 True/False questions
supplemental medical insurance → Hospital, Hospice, Skilled nursing
GPCIs → Geographic Practice Cost Indices
Hospice care coverage → Medicare Part B
What to Medicare Administrative Contractors do → To ensure effective, up to date health care coverage and promote quality care for beneficiaries.
Part B (supplemental Medical Insurance) Medicare covers____ → Physcians, DME, lab, x-ray, home health