5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the Vision of CMS?
- What is the abbreviation CMS?
- Name 3 facts about POS plans
- a To achieve a transformed and modernized health care system
- b Geographic Practice Cost Indices
- c American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- d Co-pay is fixed, there is a deductible, Capitated fee for service carve outs, auth is required.
- e Center for Medicare and Medicaid services
5 Multiple choice questions
- Co-pay is fixed, Capitated fee for service carve outs, and authorization is required
- Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS)
- an official document, that lists the new and proposed regulations of executive departments and regulatory agencies.
- Medicare Part A
- Medicare Administrative Contractors
5 True/False questions
Optional coverage under Social Security → Medicare Part B, C and D
Who can give further info related to issues addressed in the Federal Register → Elizabeth Holland
What to Medicare Administrative Contractors do → paper work for Medicare and they are usually insurance companies
Prescription coverage → Medicare Part D
Part A Medicare covers____ → Medicare Part A