5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- alkalines (bases)
- a neutron has what charge?
- solutions are
- what is formed by joining 2 or more atoms together?
- what is the diffrence between an elemental and a compoun molecule?
- a a molecule
- b have a pH above 7
- c neutral
- d uniform mixtures of 2 or more equally mixable substances
- e elemental is 2 or more of the same atoms, compound molecule is diffrent atoms
5 Multiple choice questions
- water and salt
- used to emulsify oil and water
- ammonia and nitrates
5 True/False questions
what prevents oxidation from occuring in skin are poducts → antioxidents
what is the lightest lemt known? → no definate size and no definate shape
oxidation and reduction happen → neutral
w/o = → water in oil
Organic Chemistry is the study of substances that contain → Carbon