5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Five institutions of Sikhism
- Which hindu gods are vedic?
- a Hindu offering of food
- b Varuna, Indra
- c Hindu worship service
- d Arabic for India
- e Japji, Gurudwara, Granth, Sangat, Langar
5 Multiple choice questions
- briefs (sexual morality and decency) S.
- Sing, Kaur
- Golden Temple (Holiest shrine of sikhism built by the 5th guru (Amritsar, Punjab State, India)
- Pahul ceremony, Anand Karaj
- S. "scripture keeper" (functions as a priest)
5 True/False questions
Granth → scripture. S.
Hindu Classifications of the 18 Puranas → Puranas extolling the supremacy of the god Brahma, "" Vishnu, ""Shiva
Ramayan → 7th incarnation and is in ramayana
Sangat → comb (physical and mental purity) S.
Rama → refers to one hindu god