5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Five ks of Sikhism
- Sikh religious functionaries
- Sahib are?
- a S. Lion (for males)
- b Arabic for India
- c Kesh, kanga, kacch, kara, kirpan
- d Giana, Granthi, Ragis
- e Sikhism
5 Multiple choice questions
- scripture. S.
- Japji, Gurudwara, Granth, Sangat, Langar
- All night vigil
- Nam Japna, Kirat Karna, Vand Chakna
- steel bangle (omnipresence of God) S.
5 True/False questions
Dual Heritage of Sikhism from hindu side → karma and rebirth, salvation from rebirth, Guru (spiritual master) concept, Prasad (sacred food) concept, devotional hymn-singing
Puja → Hindu worship service
Sikh Rites of passage → Pahul ceremony, Anand Karaj
Haumai → S. self-centered materialistic life (that must be given-up)
Mahabharata → offering of lambs