5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Right Angle
- a A straight sided plane figure with two equal sides.
- b A change in the position of a figure. Reflections, rotations, and translations are examples of transformations.
- c A closed plane figure with sides made of straight line segments. It is closed -- that means it has no end points.
- d A polygon with six angles and six sides.
- e One of four congruent angles made by a perpendicular lines.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A figure formed by two rays.
- A polygon with five sides.
- A triangle with no equal sides.
- Is the movement of a figure across a line, producing a mirror or congruent image of the figure.
- An angle smaller than a right angle.
5 True/False questions
Obtuse Angle → An angle greater than a right angle and less than straight angle
Quadrilateral → A figure with all its sides equal.
Decagon → A polygon with 12 angles and 12 sides.
Rotation → A turn. A transformation that turns a figure so each point stays an equal distance from a single point.
Octagon → A polygon with eight angles and eight sides.