5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Right Angle
- a A polygon with five sides.
- b One of four congruent angles made by a perpendicular lines.
- c A figure formed by two rays.
- d A polygon with eight angles and eight sides.
- e A polygon with 12 angles and 12 sides.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A polygon with three sides.
- A straight sided plane figure with two equal sides.
- A polygon with ten angles and ten sides.
- An angle smaller than a right angle.
- A plane figure with four sides and four angles.
5 True/False questions
Reflection → Is the movement of a figure across a line, producing a mirror or congruent image of the figure.
Translation → A transformation that moves a figure along a straight line without turning or flipping. Sometimes called a slide.
Rotation → A turn. A transformation that turns a figure so each point stays an equal distance from a single point.
Scalene → A triangle with no equal sides.
Nonagon → A polygon with eight angles and eight sides.