5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A straight sided plane figure with two equal sides.
- b A closed plane figure with sides made of straight line segments. It is closed -- that means it has no end points.
- c Is the movement of a figure across a line, producing a mirror or congruent image of the figure.
- d A polygon with six angles and six sides.
- e A plane figure with four sides and four angles.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A change in the position of a figure. Reflections, rotations, and translations are examples of transformations.
- A figure formed by two rays.
- A figure with all its sides equal.
- A turn. A transformation that turns a figure so each point stays an equal distance from a single point.
- A polygon that has seven angles and seven sides.
5 True/False questions
Pentagon → A polygon that has seven angles and seven sides.
Congruent → Exactly the same.
Translation → A transformation that moves a figure along a straight line without turning or flipping. Sometimes called a slide.
Triangle → A figure formed by two rays.
Right Angle → A polygon with three sides.