5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Acute Angle
- a A transformation that moves a figure along a straight line without turning or flipping. Sometimes called a slide.
- b A figure formed by two rays.
- c An angle smaller than a right angle.
- d A polygon with 12 angles and 12 sides.
- e A polygon with six angles and six sides.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A polygon with five sides.
- A polygon with three sides.
- A plane figure with four sides and four angles.
- A straight sided plane figure with two equal sides.
- An angle greater than a right angle and less than straight angle
5 True/False questions
Scalene → A triangle with no equal sides.
Equilateral → A figure with all its sides equal.
Transformation → A transformation that moves a figure along a straight line without turning or flipping. Sometimes called a slide.
Right Angle → One of four congruent angles made by a perpendicular lines.
Polygon → A polygon with nine angles and nine sides.