5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A polygon with 12 angles and 12 sides.
- b A plane figure with four sides and four angles.
- c A polygon with ten angles and ten sides.
- d Is the movement of a figure across a line, producing a mirror or congruent image of the figure.
- e A polygon with six angles and six sides.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A turn. A transformation that turns a figure so each point stays an equal distance from a single point.
- A polygon with five sides.
- A polygon with nine angles and nine sides.
- A straight sided plane figure with two equal sides.
- Exactly the same.
5 True/False questions
Triangle → A polygon with three sides.
Polygon → A closed plane figure with sides made of straight line segments. It is closed -- that means it has no end points.
Heptagon → A polygon with five sides.
Acute Angle → An angle greater than a right angle and less than straight angle
Right Angle → A polygon with three sides.