5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A polygon with nine angles and nine sides.
- b A polygon with 12 angles and 12 sides.
- c A polygon with five sides.
- d A transformation that moves a figure along a straight line without turning or flipping. Sometimes called a slide.
- e A triangle with no equal sides.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Exactly the same.
- A closed plane figure with sides made of straight line segments. It is closed -- that means it has no end points.
- A figure with all its sides equal.
- Is the movement of a figure across a line, producing a mirror or congruent image of the figure.
- A polygon that has seven angles and seven sides.
5 True/False questions
Octagon → A polygon with six angles and six sides.
Right Angle → One of four congruent angles made by a perpendicular lines.
Transformation → A transformation that moves a figure along a straight line without turning or flipping. Sometimes called a slide.
Isosceles → A straight sided plane figure with two equal sides.
Decagon → A polygon with 12 angles and 12 sides.