5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Obtuse Angle
- a An angle greater than a right angle and less than straight angle
- b A polygon with five sides.
- c Exactly the same.
- d A figure formed by two rays.
- e A transformation that moves a figure along a straight line without turning or flipping. Sometimes called a slide.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A polygon with six angles and six sides.
- A polygon that has seven angles and seven sides.
- A straight sided plane figure with two equal sides.
- Is the movement of a figure across a line, producing a mirror or congruent image of the figure.
- A polygon with ten angles and ten sides.
5 True/False questions
Quadrilateral → A figure with all its sides equal.
Rotation → A polygon with nine angles and nine sides.
Transformation → A transformation that moves a figure along a straight line without turning or flipping. Sometimes called a slide.
Triangle → A figure formed by two rays.
Scalene → A polygon with eight angles and eight sides.