5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Right Angle
- a One of four congruent angles made by a perpendicular lines.
- b Is the movement of a figure across a line, producing a mirror or congruent image of the figure.
- c A polygon that has seven angles and seven sides.
- d A polygon with 12 angles and 12 sides.
- e A triangle with no equal sides.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A plane figure with four sides and four angles.
- A closed plane figure with sides made of straight line segments. It is closed -- that means it has no end points.
- An angle greater than a right angle and less than straight angle
- A figure formed by two rays.
- A straight sided plane figure with two equal sides.
5 True/False questions
Decagon → A polygon with ten angles and ten sides.
Hexagon → A polygon with six angles and six sides.
Octagon → A polygon with eight angles and eight sides.
Triangle → A figure formed by two rays.
Translation → A change in the position of a figure. Reflections, rotations, and translations are examples of transformations.