5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A polygon with six angles and six sides.
- b A polygon with 12 angles and 12 sides.
- c A closed plane figure with sides made of straight line segments. It is closed -- that means it has no end points.
- d Is the movement of a figure across a line, producing a mirror or congruent image of the figure.
- e Exactly the same.
5 Multiple choice questions
- One of four congruent angles made by a perpendicular lines.
- A transformation that moves a figure along a straight line without turning or flipping. Sometimes called a slide.
- A change in the position of a figure. Reflections, rotations, and translations are examples of transformations.
- A polygon with three sides.
- A figure formed by two rays.
5 True/False questions
Heptagon → A polygon that has seven angles and seven sides.
Acute Angle → An angle greater than a right angle and less than straight angle
Rotation → A polygon with nine angles and nine sides.
Decagon → A polygon with 12 angles and 12 sides.
Quadrilateral → A plane figure with four sides and four angles.