5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Obtuse Angle
- Acute Angle
- a An angle smaller than a right angle.
- b A figure with all its sides equal.
- c A polygon with eight angles and eight sides.
- d An angle greater than a right angle and less than straight angle
- e A polygon with five sides.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A plane figure with four sides and four angles.
- A change in the position of a figure. Reflections, rotations, and translations are examples of transformations.
- A transformation that moves a figure along a straight line without turning or flipping. Sometimes called a slide.
- A polygon with 12 angles and 12 sides.
- A triangle with no equal sides.
5 True/False questions
Nonagon → A polygon with ten angles and ten sides.
Triangle → A polygon with three sides.
Polygon → A polygon with nine angles and nine sides.
Hexagon → A polygon that has seven angles and seven sides.
Decagon → A polygon with ten angles and ten sides.