5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A turn. A transformation that turns a figure so each point stays an equal distance from a single point.
- b A straight sided plane figure with two equal sides.
- c A polygon with 12 angles and 12 sides.
- d A polygon with eight angles and eight sides.
- e A figure formed by two rays.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A change in the position of a figure. Reflections, rotations, and translations are examples of transformations.
- A plane figure with four sides and four angles.
- A polygon with ten angles and ten sides.
- A figure with all its sides equal.
- A polygon that has seven angles and seven sides.
5 True/False questions
Nonagon → A polygon with eight angles and eight sides.
Translation → A transformation that moves a figure along a straight line without turning or flipping. Sometimes called a slide.
Polygon → A closed plane figure with sides made of straight line segments. It is closed -- that means it has no end points.
Scalene → A polygon with eight angles and eight sides.
Right Angle → An angle smaller than a right angle.