5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- oral ATBs and compresses
- S-shaped upper lid, ptosis and preauricular lymphadenopathy
- same as preseptal plus proptosis, restricted EOM and visual disturbance
- Tx for postherpetic neuralgia
- cavernous sinus thrombosis
- a antidepressants, gabapentin or pregabalin
- b Acute orbital cellulitis: how does postseptal present?
- c Acute orbital cellulitis: what may postseptal progress to?
- d What do you see with dacroadenitis?
- e Acute orbital cellulitis: tx for preseptal
5 Multiple choice questions
- Tx of sarcoidosis
- Staphylococcal marginal blepharitis: what can happen with eye lashes?
- Associated w/ seborrhea of scalp, nasolabial folds, brow, retroauricular area & sternum
- True or False: Tx of blepharitis is lifelong
- involve meibomian glands (found inside lid)
5 True/False questions
Thyroid-associated ophthalmopathy → Autoimmune inflammation of extraocular muscles & periorbital connective tissue (Grave's dz)
entropion, ectropion, thickening or notching of lid margins → Staphylococcal marginal blepharitis:- lid deformity may cause...
Thyroid-associated ophthalmopathy → Most common cause of uni- or bilateral proptosis
Marginal blepharitis → Associated w/ seborrhea of scalp, nasolabial folds, brow, retroauricular area & sternum
Painless, rounded, slow-growing lid mass that may wax and wane → Presentation of chalazion