5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- buzzer arm angle
- amount of current in the wire and the amount of wire coils
- chemical energy
- a Buzzers work because _________________ is transformed to electrical energy which is transformed into sound energy.
- b a number of turns or loops of wire which produce an electromagnet effect
- c What part of the motor system is most directly involved in electrical enery?
- d What part (matter) of the buzzer system is most directly involved in sound energy?
- e Strength of an electromagnet is determined by _____________________________________________.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Strength of an ___________________________ is determined by amount of current in the wire and the amount of wire coils.
- As the armature turns the electrical circuit is _____________ and ____________________.
- a group of two or more cells connected together, usually in series, to furnish electrical current
- to draw or pull toward another object
- The electric current in the coils of wire around the nail releases ________ energy. This causes the coiled nail to get hot.
5 True/False questions
wire → he chemical energy from the battery changes to electrical energy in the _______________.
repel → to 'drive back' or force away from another object
electrical, chemical & mechanical energy → energy from electrical current
sound energy → energy from chemical reactions
armature → A ______________ works through the interaction of 2 magnetic fields.