5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- lines of force
- a lines that show where a force field is located
- b he chemical energy from the battery changes to electrical energy in the _______________.
- c a core of magnetic material surrounded by a coil of wire through which an electric current is passed to magnetize the core
- d a number of turns or loops of wire which produce an electromagnet effect
- e The electrical energy creates a magnetic frce field around the ____________.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the capacity for doing work and overcoming resistance
- What part (matter) of the buzzer system is most directly involved in motion energy?
- What part (matter) of the buzzer system is most directly involved in chemical energy?
- an electrical conductor made of strips of metal that makes sliding contact between a stationary and moving part or a generator or motor
- What part of the motor system is most directly involved in electrical enery?
5 True/False questions
pole → a region of concentrated magnetic energy
vibration → rapid movement back and forth that produces a sound
electromagnetism → a magnetism developed by a current of electricity
rapped nail → What part (matter) of the buzzer system is most directly involved in electromagnetic force?
closed and open → As the armature turns the electrical circuit is _____________ and ____________________.