5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- insulated wire
- closed and open
- a wire with a coating to protect you from shock
- b a machine for converting elecrical energy into mechanical energy
- c As the armature turns the electrical circuit is _____________ and ____________________.
- d The electrical energy creates a magnetic frce field around the ____________.
- e the moveable part of a motor consisting of coils or wire around a center core
5 Multiple choice questions
- What types of energy are present in the motor?
- lines that show where a force field is located
- an invisible area of energy surrounding a magnet (force field)
- Strength of an ___________________________ is determined by amount of current in the wire and the amount of wire coils.
- a core of magnetic material surrounded by a coil of wire through which an electric current is passed to magnetize the core
5 True/False questions
transformation → rapid movement back and forth that produces a sound
cell → a number of turns or loops of wire which produce an electromagnet effect
magnetism → the property, quality or state of being magnetic
magnetic fields → an invisible area of energy surrounding a magnet (force field)
wires → he chemical energy from the battery changes to electrical energy in the _______________.