5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- mechanical energy
- North/North or South/South
- energy and matter
- magnetic field
- a an invisible area of energy surrounding a magnet (force field)
- b What two general groups are interacting to release sound energy?
- c What poles repel?
- d rapid movement back and forth that produces a sound
- e energy from a machine
5 Multiple choice questions
- What part (matter) of the buzzer system is most directly involved in sound energy?
- Buzzers work because chemical energy is transformed to electrical energy which is transformed into ________________.
- an invisible field of energy surrounding an object such as a magnet or electromagnet
- the property, quality or state of being magnetic
- an electrical conductor made of strips of metal that makes sliding contact between a stationary and moving part or a generator or motor
5 True/False questions
coil → a number of turns or loops of wire which produce an electromagnet effect
repel → a single unit used to generate or store electrical energy. Commonly called a battery.
attracted or repelled → an invisible field of energy surrounding an object such as a magnet or electromagnet
chemical energy → energy from a machine
lines of force → lines that show where a force field is located