5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- rapped nail
- chemical energy
- a he chemical energy from the battery changes to electrical energy in the _______________.
- b a region of concentrated magnetic energy
- c What part (matter) of the buzzer system is most directly involved in electromagnetic force?
- d action between two or more part
- e Buzzers work because _________________ is transformed to electrical energy which is transformed into sound energy.
5 Multiple choice questions
- an invisible area of energy surrounding a magnet (force field)
- A motor works through the interaction of 2 ________________________.
- What poles attract?
- a group of objects that work together (interact)
- What part of the motor system is most directly involved in magnetic force?
5 True/False questions
motor → the center
armature → What part of the motor system is most directly involved in electromagnetic force?
magnetism → having the properties of a magnet
cell → a number of turns or loops of wire which produce an electromagnet effect
battery → Energy is input into the system by the ________________.