5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- magnetic field
- amount of current in the wire and the amount of wire coils
- North and South
- chemical and electromagnetic
- a What poles attract?
- b A ________________ exists around a wire when an electrical current flows through it?
- c What form of energy and what force interact to produce the motion energy in the motor?
- d the capacity for doing work and overcoming resistance
- e Strength of an electromagnet is determined by _____________________________________________.
5 Multiple choice questions
- energy from a machine
- The energy of motion in the buzzer arm causes the buzzer arm to vibrate against the metal angle. This hitting against the metal angle outputs energy in the form of __________________.
- What part (matter) of the buzzer system is most directly involved in electrical energy?
- lines that show where a force field is located
- having the properties of a magnet
5 True/False questions
electrical, chemical & mechanical energy → Buzzers work because chemical energy is transformed to __________________ which is transformed into sound energy.
insulation → rapid movement back and forth that produces a sound
cell → a single unit used to generate or store electrical energy. Commonly called a battery.
compass → the center
electrical energy → energy from a machine