5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- rapped nail
- electrical, chemical & mechanical energy
- closed and open
- a What part (matter) of the buzzer system is most directly involved in electromagnetic force?
- b What types of energy are present in the motor?
- c rapid movement back and forth that produces a sound
- d having the properties of a magnet
- e As the armature turns the electrical circuit is _____________ and ____________________.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The electrical energy creates a magnetic frce field around the ____________.
- the capacity for doing work and overcoming resistance
- to 'drive back' or force away from another object
- a region of concentrated magnetic energy
- wire with a coating to protect you from shock
5 True/False questions
core → the center
electromagnet → Strength of an ___________________________ is determined by amount of current in the wire and the amount of wire coils.
electrical energy → energy from electrical current
wires → What part (matter) of the buzzer system is most directly involved in electrical energy?
battery → _______________ work because chemical energy is transformed to electrical energy which is transformed into sound energy.