5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- rapped nail
- energy and matter
- a the capacity for doing work and overcoming resistance
- b What two general groups are interacting to release sound energy?
- c an electrical conductor made of strips of metal that makes sliding contact between a stationary and moving part or a generator or motor
- d a group of two or more cells connected together, usually in series, to furnish electrical current
- e What part (matter) of the buzzer system is most directly involved in electromagnetic force?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Buzzers work because chemical energy is transformed to electrical energy which is transformed into ________________.
- energy from sound
- The electrical energy creates a magnetic frce field around the ____________.
- Strength of an electromagnet is determined by _____________________________________________.
- As the armature turns the electrical circuit is _____________ and ____________________.
5 True/False questions
system → What part of the motor system is most directly involved in electrical enery?
wires → What part (matter) of the buzzer system is most directly involved in electrical energy?
repel → to 'drive back' or force away from another object
buzzer arm → _______________ work because chemical energy is transformed to electrical energy which is transformed into sound energy.
electrical, chemical & mechanical energy → energy from electrical current