5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- buzzer arm angle
- energy and matter
- a action between two or more part
- b What two general groups are interacting to release sound energy?
- c the property, quality or state of being magnetic
- d a single unit used to generate or store electrical energy. Commonly called a battery.
- e What part (matter) of the buzzer system is most directly involved in sound energy?
5 Multiple choice questions
- something that can be changed in an experiment to make the results different
- What part (matter) of the buzzer system is most directly involved in chemical energy?
- to 'drive back' or force away from another object
- energy from chemical reactions
- a device for determining directions by means of a magnetic needle turning freely on a pivot and pointing to magnetic north
5 True/False questions
magnetic field → A ________________ exists around a wire when an electrical current flows through it?
electromagnetism → Strength of an ___________________________ is determined by amount of current in the wire and the amount of wire coils.
brush → an electrical conductor made of strips of metal that makes sliding contact between a stationary and moving part or a generator or motor
force field → A ________________ exists around a wire when an electrical current flows through it?
motor → A ______________ works through the interaction of 2 magnetic fields.