5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- chemical energy
- electrical, chemical & mechanical energy
- a What types of energy are present in the motor?
- b energy from chemical reactions
- c an electrical conductor made of strips of metal that makes sliding contact between a stationary and moving part or a generator or motor
- d to draw or pull toward another object
- e he chemical energy from the battery changes to electrical energy in the _______________.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Buzzers work because _________________ is transformed to electrical energy which is transformed into sound energy.
- a magnetism developed by a current of electricity
- a number of turns or loops of wire which produce an electromagnet effect
- energy from electrical current
- rapid movement back and forth that produces a sound
5 True/False questions
wires → What part of the motor system is most directly involved in electrical enery?
North/North or South/South → What poles repel?
repel → a single unit used to generate or store electrical energy. Commonly called a battery.
lines of force → a covering made from a non-conducting material used to prevent short circuits or shocks from electricity
magnet → having the properties of a magnet