6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- event that introduces the central conflict
- the final solution or outcome of a play or story.
- what happens in a story: the events or conflicts.
- giving hints and clues of what is to come later in a story.
- the action of a play or story that works out the decision arrived at during the climax.
- the portion of the story where the problem is solved.
5 True/False questions
Antagonist → the person or thing working against the protagonist, or hero, of the work.
Exposition → writing that is intended to make clear, or explain, something that might otherwise be difficult to understand.
Protagonist → the main character or hero of the story.
Point of View → the vantage point from which the story is told
Rising Action → the action of a play or story that works out the decision arrived at during the climax.