6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- giving hints and clues of what is to come later in a story.
- the method an author uses to reveal or describe characters and their various personalities.
- the problem or struggle in a story that triggers the action.
- the time and place in which the action of a literary work occurs.
- the main character or hero of the story.
- what happens in a story: the events or conflicts.
5 True/False questions
Resolution → the portion of the story where the problem is solved.
5 types of Conflict → Char. v. Char., Char. v. Nature., Char. v. Society, Char. God/Fate, Char. v. Self
Rising Action → the action of a play or story that works out the decision arrived at during the climax.
Climax → the high point, or turning point, in a story-usually the most intense point.
Exposition → the portion of the story where the problem is solved.