6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- the method an author uses to reveal or describe characters and their various personalities.
- the time and place in which the action of a literary work occurs.
- Char. v. Char., Char. v. Nature., Char. v. Society, Char. God/Fate, Char. v. Self
- the graphic display of the action or events in a story.
- what happens in a story: the events or conflicts.
- the high point, or turning point, in a story-usually the most intense point.
5 True/False questions
Denouement → the portion of the story where the problem is solved.
Foreshadowing → giving hints and clues of what is to come later in a story.
Falling Action → the action of a play or story that works out the decision arrived at during the climax.
Conflict → the graphic display of the action or events in a story.
Protagonist → the person or thing working against the protagonist, or hero, of the work.