6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- event that introduces the central conflict
- what happens in a story: the events or conflicts.
- the main character or hero of the story.
- writing that is intended to make clear, or explain, something that might otherwise be difficult to understand.
- the graphic display of the action or events in a story.
- the time and place in which the action of a literary work occurs.
5 True/False questions
Point of View → the vantage point from which the story is told
Conflict → the problem or struggle in a story that triggers the action.
Antagonist → the person or thing working against the protagonist, or hero, of the work.
Rising Action → the action of a play or story that works out the decision arrived at during the climax.
Denouement → the final solution or outcome of a play or story.