6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- the action of a play or story that works out the decision arrived at during the climax.
- the final solution or outcome of a play or story.
- the method an author uses to reveal or describe characters and their various personalities.
- the portion of the story where the problem is solved.
- the vantage point from which the story is told
- the main character or hero of the story.
5 True/False questions
5 types of Conflict → the problem or struggle in a story that triggers the action.
Antagonist → the main character or hero of the story.
Opening Incident → event that introduces the central conflict
Setting → what happens in a story: the events or conflicts.
Foreshadowing → the main character or hero of the story.