6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- the series of conflicts or struggles that build a story toward a climax.
- the time and place in which the action of a literary work occurs.
- event that introduces the central conflict
- the high point, or turning point, in a story-usually the most intense point.
- the vantage point from which the story is told
- giving hints and clues of what is to come later in a story.
5 True/False questions
5 types of Conflict → the problem or struggle in a story that triggers the action.
Conflict → the high point, or turning point, in a story-usually the most intense point.
Action → what happens in a story: the events or conflicts.
Falling Action → the action of a play or story that works out the decision arrived at during the climax.
Resolution → writing that is intended to make clear, or explain, something that might otherwise be difficult to understand.