6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- event that introduces the central conflict
- Char. v. Char., Char. v. Nature., Char. v. Society, Char. God/Fate, Char. v. Self
- the method an author uses to reveal or describe characters and their various personalities.
- the graphic display of the action or events in a story.
- the problem or struggle in a story that triggers the action.
- what happens in a story: the events or conflicts.
5 True/False questions
Exposition → writing that is intended to make clear, or explain, something that might otherwise be difficult to understand.
Falling Action → the series of conflicts or struggles that build a story toward a climax.
Rising Action → the action of a play or story that works out the decision arrived at during the climax.
Resolution → writing that is intended to make clear, or explain, something that might otherwise be difficult to understand.
Denouement → the final solution or outcome of a play or story.