6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- the problem or struggle in a story that triggers the action.
- event that introduces the central conflict
- the vantage point from which the story is told
- Char. v. Char., Char. v. Nature., Char. v. Society, Char. God/Fate, Char. v. Self
- the action of a play or story that works out the decision arrived at during the climax.
- the method an author uses to reveal or describe characters and their various personalities.
5 True/False questions
Antagonist → the person or thing working against the protagonist, or hero, of the work.
Action → what happens in a story: the events or conflicts.
Resolution → writing that is intended to make clear, or explain, something that might otherwise be difficult to understand.
Protagonist → the main character or hero of the story.
Setting → the time and place in which the action of a literary work occurs.