6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- the time and place in which the action of a literary work occurs.
- the portion of the story where the problem is solved.
- writing that is intended to make clear, or explain, something that might otherwise be difficult to understand.
- the graphic display of the action or events in a story.
- what happens in a story: the events or conflicts.
- the vantage point from which the story is told
5 True/False questions
Rising Action → the series of conflicts or struggles that build a story toward a climax.
Climax → what happens in a story: the events or conflicts.
Falling Action → the action of a play or story that works out the decision arrived at during the climax.
Conflict → the problem or struggle in a story that triggers the action.
Characterization → the method an author uses to reveal or describe characters and their various personalities.