5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Petrified Fossils
- Punctuated Equilibrium
- a group of similar organisms that can breed and produce fertile offspring
- b Gradual change in a species
- c Fossils where minerals replace the organism
- d Organisms whose cells lack a nucleus
- e Accounts for gaps in the fossil record
5 Multiple choice questions
- Organisms with cells that contain nuclei
- A well-tested concept
- Shows evolutionary relationships among organisms.
- The study of how organisms are classified
- Fossils that show the activities of an organism
5 True/False questions
Genus → Classification grouping that contains similar organisms.
Adaptation → Trait that helps an organism survive
Comparative Anatomy → Comparison of organism structures
Natural Selection → Trait that helps an organism survive
Gradualism → Classification grouping that contains similar organisms.