5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Natural Selection
- Binomial Nomeclature
- a A two-part specific name for an organism
- b Individuals that are better adapted survive better
- c group of similar organisms that can breed and produce fertile offspring
- d The study of how organisms are classified
- e Process of grouping on similarities
5 Multiple choice questions
- Gradual change in a species
- Shows evolutionary relationships among organisms.
- Similar structures that are inherited
- A homologous structure shared by organisms in a group.
- Accounts for gaps in the fossil record
5 True/False questions
Genus → Classification grouping that contains similar organisms.
Scientific theory → Process of grouping on similarities
Extinct → Scientific environment that allows an organism to live
Gradualism → A difference between individuals of the same species
Paleontologists → Scientists who study fossils