5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Shared derived characteristic
- Homologous Structures
- a If no one in a species is alive
- b Similar structures that are inherited
- c Classification grouping that contains similar organisms.
- d Organisms whose cells lack a nucleus
- e A homologous structure shared by organisms in a group.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The study of how organisms are classified
- group of similar organisms that can breed and produce fertile offspring
- Shows evolutionary relationships among organisms.
- Comparison of organism structures
- A two-part specific name for an organism
5 True/False questions
Mold → A solid copy of the shape of an organism
Natural Selection → Trait that helps an organism survive
Cast → A solid copy of the shape of an organism
Eukaryotes → Organisms whose cells lack a nucleus
Paleontologists → Scientists who study fossils