5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Bacteria carbs vfas gas
- Acetyl coa
- Pancreas blood large intestine
- Glycolysis tca cycle electron transport chain
- a Energy production from?
- b Large intestine has what in it?
- c Glucose breaks down to what to go into Krebs cycle?
- d Small intestine goes to what three structures next?
- e Glyclosis happens where?
5 Multiple choice questions
- High roughage means? Increases milk fat in cattle?
- Aborbed and carried to liver? Enters tca cycle as succinyl coA? Precursor for glucose synthesis in ruminants ? All is?
- Mono gastric absorb carbs by what process?
- High forage diet has what vfa?
- Butyrate plus co2 plus ch4 is what?
5 True/False questions
38 → In aerobic conditions Pyruvate Productuion happens and how many ATP per glucose?
Rumen colon cecum → Gluconeogenesis does what ?
Amylase glucose → Pancreas has what enzyme, blood has what?
Transport reducing equivalents inner membrane of mitochondria water and energy → Pentose phosphate pathway is source of ? Found where?
Makes amino acids → Deamination does what?