5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Fiber starch bacteria celllase vfas gas
- Acetyl coa
- Pancreas blood large intestine
- a Glucose breaks down to what to go into Krebs cycle?
- b These feed additives: monensin and lasalocid are added to reduce this?
- c Butyrate Higher than propionate?
- d Rumen has what in it?
- e Small intestine goes to what three structures next?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Tca cycle is final pathway for what?
- Precurores equal?
- Ketones can be used for what?
- Acetate is the highest concentration?
- What is added to the Pyruvate in the mitochondria to go into the Krebs cycle?
5 True/False questions
8 → Once Pyruvate enters tca cycle how many ATP per glucose?
Makes amino acids → Deamination does what?
Additional ATP production → High forage diet has what vfa?
Synthesis of fatty acids steroids amino acids → Tissues need nadph for what?
Citric acid cycle Krebs cycle → Tca cycle also known as?