5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Glycolysis tca cycle electron transport chain
- Passive diffusion active diffusion.
- 2 atp
- Energy mitochondria
- a Fadh+ h
- b Tca cycle produces what and is located where?
- c Ruminant absorb through what ? But if in small intestine what is it?
- d Energy production from?
- e Butyrate Higher than propionate?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Mouth has what enzymes and then goes to what next?
- 2 propionate plus h20 is what?
- Butyrate plus co2 plus ch4 is what?
- What enters tca cycle?
- Glyclosis happens where?
5 True/False questions
Propionate → Aborbed and carried to liver? Enters tca cycle as succinyl coA? Precursor for glucose synthesis in ruminants ? All is?
Monosaccharides fatty acids amino acids → Tca cycle is final pathway for what?
Diet feed additives → You can change propionate production by what?
3-hydroxbutryate rumen wa,, → Butyrate is converted to what in where?
3 atp → Fadh+ h