5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Liver adipose tissue adrenal glands testes lactating mammary gland
- 2 atp
- Acetyl coa
- a Ketones can be used for what?
- b Examples of nadph tissues?
- c Glucose breaks down to what to go into Krebs cycle?
- d What enters tca cycle?
- e Fadh+ h
5 Multiple choice questions
- Where are vfas absorbed?
- High starch means?
- Energy production from?
- Pentose phosphate pathway is source of ? Found where?
- Small intestine goes to what three structures next?
5 True/False questions
Make glucose → Pancreas has what enzyme, blood has what?
Amylase glucose → Gluconeogenesis does what ?
3 atp → Fadh+ h
Fiber starch bacteria celllase vfas gas → Rumen has what in it?
Pentose phosphate pathway? → Precurores equal?