5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Fat glucose energy
- Additional ATP production
- Glucogenesis transamination deamination synthesis of fatty acids
- Pentose phosphate pathway?
- Butyric acid
- a Butyrate plus co2 plus ch4 is what?
- b Tca cycle is involved in what four things?
- c Precurores equal?
- d What does Pyruvate go to the tca cycle for?
- e Acetate is used for? Propionate used for? Butyrate used for?
5 Multiple choice questions
- High forage diet has what vfa?
- Electron transport chain is used for what! Is where? From what?
- What is added to the Pyruvate in the mitochondria to go into the Krebs cycle?
- Examples of nadph tissues?
- Tca cycle is final pathway for what?
5 True/False questions
Synthesis of fatty acids steroids amino acids → Deamination does what?
Methane → These feed additives: monensin and lasalocid are added to reduce this?
Citric acid cycle Krebs cycle → Pyruvate goes from cytosol to what? Then what?
8 → Once Pyruvate enters tca cycle how many ATP per glucose?
High grain diet → High starch means?