5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Pancreas blood large intestine
- Acetyl coa
- Cytosol complete oxidation of glucose produce co2 and nadph no atp
- High propionate
- a What is added to the Pyruvate in the mitochondria to go into the Krebs cycle?
- b High starch means?
- c Ketones can be used for what?
- d Small intestine goes to what three structures next?
- e Pentose phosphate pathway occurs where? And does what ? Dosent produce what?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What does Pyruvate go to the tca cycle for?
- 2 propionate plus h20 is what?
- Propionic acid is found where?
- Gluconeogenesis does what ?
- Large intestine has what in it?
5 True/False questions
Diet feed additives → High roughage means? Increases milk fat in cattle?
2 atp → Nadh+ h
Glucogenesis transamination deamination synthesis of fatty acids → Energy production from?
Energy mitochondria → Tca cycle produces what and is located where?
Mitochondria tca cycle → 2 propionate plus h20 is what?