5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 5 dna
- Cytosol complete oxidation of glucose produce co2 and nadph no atp
- Propionic acid
- a Is propionate higher than acetate In concentration?
- b 2 propionate plus h20 is what?
- c Once Pyruvate enters tca cycle how many ATP per glucose?
- d Ribose has how many carbons and are used for What?
- e Pentose phosphate pathway occurs where? And does what ? Dosent produce what?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Pancreas has what enzyme, blood has what?
- Where is acetate absorbed and carried?
- Butyrate Higher than propionate?
- Tca cycle is final pathway for what?
- Energy production from?
5 True/False questions
Methane → Some is converted to ketones, can lead to keratosis, converted to acetyl coa in liver (oxidation via tea cycle, fatty acid synthesis) and is a precursor for milk and body fatty acids
Active transport → Mono gastric absorb carbs by what process?
Mitochondria tca cycle → Butyrate plus co2 plus ch4 is what?
Makes amino acids → Transamination does what?
Methane → What is not usable by animals, 8-12% of ge intake lost, thought to contribute to greenhouse gas, some capturing for use, feed additives to reduce this ?