5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 5 dna
- Acetyl coa
- Citric acid cycle Krebs cycle
- Hcl dextrin small intestine
- Cytosol complete oxidation of glucose produce co2 and nadph no atp
- a What is added to the Pyruvate in the mitochondria to go into the Krebs cycle?
- b Ribose has how many carbons and are used for What?
- c Tca cycle also known as?
- d Pentose phosphate pathway occurs where? And does what ? Dosent produce what?
- e Stomach has what enzymes and goes to what next?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Aborbed and carried to liver? Enters tca cycle as succinyl coA? Precursor for glucose synthesis in ruminants ? All is?
- What enters tca cycle?
- Some is converted to ketones, can lead to keratosis, converted to acetyl coa in liver (oxidation via tea cycle, fatty acid synthesis) and is a precursor for milk and body fatty acids
- 2 propionate plus h20 is what?
- In aerobic conditions Pyruvate Productuion happens and how many ATP per glucose?
5 True/False questions
Synthesis of fatty acids steroids amino acids → Tissues need nadph for what?
Make glucose → Pancreas has what enzyme, blood has what?
High grain diet → High starch means?
Makes amino acids → Deamination does what?
High acetate → High roughage means? Increases milk fat in cattle?