5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Mitochondria tca cycle
- Transport reducing equivalents inner membrane of mitochondria water and energy
- Propionic acid
- Salivary amalyse stomach rumen
- Makes amino acids
- a Electron transport chain is used for what! Is where? From what?
- b Transamination does what?
- c 2 propionate plus h20 is what?
- d Mouth has what enzymes and then goes to what next?
- e Pyruvate goes from cytosol to what? Then what?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Where are vfas absorbed?
- What does Pyruvate go to the tca cycle for?
- Tca cycle is involved in what four things?
- Ruminant absorb through what ? But if in small intestine what is it?
- Tca cycle also known as?
5 True/False questions
Ribose precursors found in tissue that need nadph → Pentose phosphate pathway is source of ? Found where?
Pentose phosphate pathway? → Aborbed and carried to liver? Enters tca cycle as succinyl coA? Precursor for glucose synthesis in ruminants ? All is?
Puyrvate lactate → High roughage means? Increases milk fat in cattle?
Fiber starch bacteria celllase vfas gas → Large intestine has what in it?
Fat glucose energy → Acetate is used for? Propionate used for? Butyrate used for?