5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Fat glucose energy
- Make glucose
- Butyric acid
- a Butyrate plus co2 plus ch4 is what?
- b Acetate is used for? Propionate used for? Butyrate used for?
- c Acetate is the highest concentration?
- d Gluconeogenesis does what ?
- e What is not usable by animals, 8-12% of ge intake lost, thought to contribute to greenhouse gas, some capturing for use, feed additives to reduce this ?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Mono gastric absorb carbs by what process?
- Propionic acid is found where?
- Where are vfas absorbed?
- What is the product of fermentation in rumen, colon, or cecum?
- Some is converted to ketones, can lead to keratosis, converted to acetyl coa in liver (oxidation via tea cycle, fatty acid synthesis) and is a precursor for milk and body fatty acids
5 True/False questions
Diet feed additives → High roughage means? Increases milk fat in cattle?
Passive diffusion → Mono gastric absorb carbs by what process?
Glycolysis tca cycle electron transport chain → Mono gastric absorb carbs by what process?
Fiber starch bacteria celllase vfas gas → Large intestine has what in it?
Vfas → What enters tca cycle?