5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Sir Gawain
- Uther Pendragon
- King Arthur
- The Knights of the Round Table
- a The table that King Arthur and his knights hold court. Raised to not have as many fights between the knights.
- b One of the greatest knights, no other knights in as many tales.
- c He was a British king, and was the youngest son of Constantine. He was the father of Arthur. He was the husband of Lady Igraine.
- d Ruler of Camelot, fighter of the Saxons, a great king who brought peace and unity to England for years. He is always portrayed as a good and just man. Married to Queen Guinevere.
- e the legendary sword of King Arthur. It was a gift from Avalon.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Mostly a wizard though he is many different things, such as a prophet and bard. Teacher in Vortigern's court.
- Was a popular sorceress. She was the daughter of king Gorlois.
- -Best of all Arthur's knights
-Son of Sir Ban of Benwick (France)
-In love with Guinevere
-Father of Sir Galahad
- Blissful world of the dead (Celtic Mythology) Also means a type of island.
- English writer who published a translation of romances about King Arthur taken from French and other sources (died in 1471)
5 True/False questions
Sir Galahad → One of the greatest knights, no other knights in as many tales.
Camelot → City where Arthur's court is established. The greatest and most famous court and castle associated with King Arthur.
Celtic Mythology → a code that knights adopted in the late Middle Ages; requiring them to be brave, loyal and true to their word; they had to fight fairly in battle, and pay respect to women
Quest → A mission for a individual.
The Holy Grail → Mother of King Arthur. Wife of Uther Pendragon.