5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The Knights of the Round Table
- Sir Galahad
- Sir Thomas Malory
- a English writer who published a translation of romances about King Arthur taken from French and other sources (died in 1471)
- b (Arthurian legend) the most virtuous knight of the Round Table
- c Arthur's nephew, Arthur and Mordred engaged and a lot of battles. The last battle was at the River Camblann. Son of Igraine.
- d a code that knights adopted in the late Middle Ages; requiring them to be brave, loyal and true to their word; they had to fight fairly in battle, and pay respect to women
- e The table that King Arthur and his knights hold court. Raised to not have as many fights between the knights.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Blissful world of the dead (Celtic Mythology) Also means a type of island.
- A mission for a individual.
- King Arthur's wife. Had an affair with Sir Lancelot. She is welsh, "loveliest lady". Descendant of Roman.
- -Best of all Arthur's knights
-Son of Sir Ban of Benwick (France)
-In love with Guinevere
-Father of Sir Galahad
- City where Arthur's court is established. The greatest and most famous court and castle associated with King Arthur.
5 True/False questions
The Holy Grail → Serum that makes you immortal.
Norman Conquest of 1066 → Invasion of England, lead by William the Conquer (The Duke of Normandy)
Lady Igraine → Mother of King Arthur. Wife of Uther Pendragon.
King Arthur → the legendary sword of King Arthur. It was a gift from Avalon.
Excalibur → Mostly a wizard though he is many different things, such as a prophet and bard. Teacher in Vortigern's court.