5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Sir Thomas Malory
- The Lady of the Lake
- Morgan Le Fey
- Uther Pendragon
- a He was a British king, and was the youngest son of Constantine. He was the father of Arthur. He was the husband of Lady Igraine.
- b Vivien was the lady of the lake disappeared with the infant Sir. Lancelot into her domain in the lake.
- c A mission for a individual.
- d English writer who published a translation of romances about King Arthur taken from French and other sources (died in 1471)
- e Was a popular sorceress. She was the daughter of king Gorlois.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a code that knights adopted in the late Middle Ages; requiring them to be brave, loyal and true to their word; they had to fight fairly in battle, and pay respect to women
- -Best of all Arthur's knights
-Son of Sir Ban of Benwick (France)
-In love with Guinevere
-Father of Sir Galahad
- City where Arthur's court is established. The greatest and most famous court and castle associated with King Arthur.
- Blissful world of the dead (Celtic Mythology) Also means a type of island.
- The table that King Arthur and his knights hold court. Raised to not have as many fights between the knights.
5 True/False questions
Mordred → Arthur's nephew, Arthur and Mordred engaged and a lot of battles. The last battle was at the River Camblann. Son of Igraine.
Norman Conquest of 1066 → Invasion of England, lead by William the Conquer (The Duke of Normandy)
The Holy Grail → Mother of King Arthur. Wife of Uther Pendragon.
King Arthur → Ruler of Camelot, fighter of the Saxons, a great king who brought peace and unity to England for years. He is always portrayed as a good and just man. Married to Queen Guinevere.
Celtic Mythology → a code that knights adopted in the late Middle Ages; requiring them to be brave, loyal and true to their word; they had to fight fairly in battle, and pay respect to women