5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Sir Galahad
- Sir Thomas Malory
- King Arthur
- The Knights of the Round Table
- Celtic Mythology
- a The Mythology of Celtic Polytheism. It was the religion of the Iron Age Celtics. It did not really survive the Roman Empire.
- b English writer who published a translation of romances about King Arthur taken from French and other sources (died in 1471)
- c Ruler of Camelot, fighter of the Saxons, a great king who brought peace and unity to England for years. He is always portrayed as a good and just man. Married to Queen Guinevere.
- d The table that King Arthur and his knights hold court. Raised to not have as many fights between the knights.
- e (Arthurian legend) the most virtuous knight of the Round Table
5 Multiple choice questions
- -Best of all Arthur's knights
-Son of Sir Ban of Benwick (France)
-In love with Guinevere
-Father of Sir Galahad
- King Arthur's wife. Had an affair with Sir Lancelot. She is welsh, "loveliest lady". Descendant of Roman.
- Mother of King Arthur. Wife of Uther Pendragon.
- Vivien was the lady of the lake disappeared with the infant Sir. Lancelot into her domain in the lake.
- Serum that makes you immortal.
5 True/False questions
Sir Gawain → (Arthurian legend) the most virtuous knight of the Round Table
Quest → A mission for a individual.
Morgan Le Fey → Was a popular sorceress. She was the daughter of king Gorlois.
Norman Conquest of 1066 → Was a popular sorceress. She was the daughter of king Gorlois.
Camelot → Blissful world of the dead (Celtic Mythology) Also means a type of island.