5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Sir Lancelot du Lac
- The Lady of the Lake
- Sir Gawain
- a -Best of all Arthur's knights
-Son of Sir Ban of Benwick (France)
-In love with Guinevere
-Father of Sir Galahad
- b Vivien was the lady of the lake disappeared with the infant Sir. Lancelot into her domain in the lake.
- c One of the greatest knights, no other knights in as many tales.
- d City where Arthur's court is established. The greatest and most famous court and castle associated with King Arthur.
- e a code that knights adopted in the late Middle Ages; requiring them to be brave, loyal and true to their word; they had to fight fairly in battle, and pay respect to women
5 Multiple choice questions
- (Arthurian legend) the most virtuous knight of the Round Table
- Arthur's nephew, Arthur and Mordred engaged and a lot of battles. The last battle was at the River Camblann. Son of Igraine.
- Mostly a wizard though he is many different things, such as a prophet and bard. Teacher in Vortigern's court.
- He was a British king, and was the youngest son of Constantine. He was the father of Arthur. He was the husband of Lady Igraine.
- The table that King Arthur and his knights hold court. Raised to not have as many fights between the knights.
5 True/False questions
Lady Guinevere → King Arthur's wife. Had an affair with Sir Lancelot. She is welsh, "loveliest lady". Descendant of Roman.
Lady Igraine → King Arthur's wife. Had an affair with Sir Lancelot. She is welsh, "loveliest lady". Descendant of Roman.
Avalon → Blissful world of the dead (Celtic Mythology) Also means a type of island.
Sir Thomas Malory → English writer who published a translation of romances about King Arthur taken from French and other sources (died in 1471)
Morgan Le Fey → Was a popular sorceress. She was the daughter of king Gorlois.