5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Uther Pendragon
- Sir Thomas Malory
- Sir Galahad
- Sir Lancelot du Lac
- a (Arthurian legend) the most virtuous knight of the Round Table
- b He was a British king, and was the youngest son of Constantine. He was the father of Arthur. He was the husband of Lady Igraine.
- c English writer who published a translation of romances about King Arthur taken from French and other sources (died in 1471)
- d -Best of all Arthur's knights
-Son of Sir Ban of Benwick (France)
-In love with Guinevere
-Father of Sir Galahad
- e the legendary sword of King Arthur. It was a gift from Avalon.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Blissful world of the dead (Celtic Mythology) Also means a type of island.
- Serum that makes you immortal.
- King Arthur's wife. Had an affair with Sir Lancelot. She is welsh, "loveliest lady". Descendant of Roman.
- One of the greatest knights, no other knights in as many tales.
- Arthur's nephew, Arthur and Mordred engaged and a lot of battles. The last battle was at the River Camblann. Son of Igraine.
5 True/False questions
Morgan Le Fey → Was a popular sorceress. She was the daughter of king Gorlois.
Chivalry → a code that knights adopted in the late Middle Ages; requiring them to be brave, loyal and true to their word; they had to fight fairly in battle, and pay respect to women
The Knights of the Round Table → Vivien was the lady of the lake disappeared with the infant Sir. Lancelot into her domain in the lake.
Norman Conquest of 1066 → Invasion of England, lead by William the Conquer (The Duke of Normandy)
Merlin → Blissful world of the dead (Celtic Mythology) Also means a type of island.