5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Uther Pendragon
- The Holy Grail
- Lady Igraine
- Lady Guinevere
- Morgan Le Fey
- a He was a British king, and was the youngest son of Constantine. He was the father of Arthur. He was the husband of Lady Igraine.
- b Was a popular sorceress. She was the daughter of king Gorlois.
- c King Arthur's wife. Had an affair with Sir Lancelot. She is welsh, "loveliest lady". Descendant of Roman.
- d Serum that makes you immortal.
- e Mother of King Arthur. Wife of Uther Pendragon.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A mission for a individual.
- a code that knights adopted in the late Middle Ages; requiring them to be brave, loyal and true to their word; they had to fight fairly in battle, and pay respect to women
- Blissful world of the dead (Celtic Mythology) Also means a type of island.
- City where Arthur's court is established. The greatest and most famous court and castle associated with King Arthur.
- The Mythology of Celtic Polytheism. It was the religion of the Iron Age Celtics. It did not really survive the Roman Empire.
5 True/False questions
Excalibur → Mostly a wizard though he is many different things, such as a prophet and bard. Teacher in Vortigern's court.
Mordred → Arthur's nephew, Arthur and Mordred engaged and a lot of battles. The last battle was at the River Camblann. Son of Igraine.
Sir Lancelot du Lac → (Arthurian legend) the most virtuous knight of the Round Table
Merlin → Mostly a wizard though he is many different things, such as a prophet and bard. Teacher in Vortigern's court.
The Knights of the Round Table → The table that King Arthur and his knights hold court. Raised to not have as many fights between the knights.