5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The Holy Grail
- Lady Igraine
- Celtic Mythology
- Sir Galahad
- a The Mythology of Celtic Polytheism. It was the religion of the Iron Age Celtics. It did not really survive the Roman Empire.
- b Serum that makes you immortal.
- c Mother of King Arthur. Wife of Uther Pendragon.
- d A mission for a individual.
- e (Arthurian legend) the most virtuous knight of the Round Table
5 Multiple choice questions
- a code that knights adopted in the late Middle Ages; requiring them to be brave, loyal and true to their word; they had to fight fairly in battle, and pay respect to women
- -Best of all Arthur's knights
-Son of Sir Ban of Benwick (France)
-In love with Guinevere
-Father of Sir Galahad
- Invasion of England, lead by William the Conquer (The Duke of Normandy)
- Ruler of Camelot, fighter of the Saxons, a great king who brought peace and unity to England for years. He is always portrayed as a good and just man. Married to Queen Guinevere.
- One of the greatest knights, no other knights in as many tales.
5 True/False questions
Merlin → Blissful world of the dead (Celtic Mythology) Also means a type of island.
Excalibur → the legendary sword of King Arthur. It was a gift from Avalon.
Mordred → Mostly a wizard though he is many different things, such as a prophet and bard. Teacher in Vortigern's court.
Sir Thomas Malory → English writer who published a translation of romances about King Arthur taken from French and other sources (died in 1471)
Uther Pendragon → Serum that makes you immortal.