5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- King Arthur
- Lady Igraine
- The Lady of the Lake
- The Holy Grail
- a Blissful world of the dead (Celtic Mythology) Also means a type of island.
- b Ruler of Camelot, fighter of the Saxons, a great king who brought peace and unity to England for years. He is always portrayed as a good and just man. Married to Queen Guinevere.
- c Serum that makes you immortal.
- d Vivien was the lady of the lake disappeared with the infant Sir. Lancelot into her domain in the lake.
- e Mother of King Arthur. Wife of Uther Pendragon.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a code that knights adopted in the late Middle Ages; requiring them to be brave, loyal and true to their word; they had to fight fairly in battle, and pay respect to women
- Mostly a wizard though he is many different things, such as a prophet and bard. Teacher in Vortigern's court.
- King Arthur's wife. Had an affair with Sir Lancelot. She is welsh, "loveliest lady". Descendant of Roman.
- English writer who published a translation of romances about King Arthur taken from French and other sources (died in 1471)
- Arthur's nephew, Arthur and Mordred engaged and a lot of battles. The last battle was at the River Camblann. Son of Igraine.
5 True/False questions
Celtic Mythology → City where Arthur's court is established. The greatest and most famous court and castle associated with King Arthur.
Quest → A mission for a individual.
Uther Pendragon → Serum that makes you immortal.
Sir Gawain → One of the greatest knights, no other knights in as many tales.
The Knights of the Round Table → Vivien was the lady of the lake disappeared with the infant Sir. Lancelot into her domain in the lake.