5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Sir Galahad
- The Knights of the Round Table
- Lady Guinevere
- Lady Igraine
- a (Arthurian legend) the most virtuous knight of the Round Table
- b King Arthur's wife. Had an affair with Sir Lancelot. She is welsh, "loveliest lady". Descendant of Roman.
- c the legendary sword of King Arthur. It was a gift from Avalon.
- d Mother of King Arthur. Wife of Uther Pendragon.
- e The table that King Arthur and his knights hold court. Raised to not have as many fights between the knights.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a code that knights adopted in the late Middle Ages; requiring them to be brave, loyal and true to their word; they had to fight fairly in battle, and pay respect to women
- One of the greatest knights, no other knights in as many tales.
- -Best of all Arthur's knights
-Son of Sir Ban of Benwick (France)
-In love with Guinevere
-Father of Sir Galahad
- Mostly a wizard though he is many different things, such as a prophet and bard. Teacher in Vortigern's court.
- Blissful world of the dead (Celtic Mythology) Also means a type of island.
5 True/False questions
Quest → A mission for a individual.
Mordred → Arthur's nephew, Arthur and Mordred engaged and a lot of battles. The last battle was at the River Camblann. Son of Igraine.
King Arthur → (Arthurian legend) the most virtuous knight of the Round Table
Sir Thomas Malory → (Arthurian legend) the most virtuous knight of the Round Table
Morgan Le Fey → Was a popular sorceress. She was the daughter of king Gorlois.