6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- punishing for bad behavior
- in psychoanalysis, a method of exploring the unconscious in which the person relaxes and says whatever comes to mind, no matter how trivial or embarrassing.
- a therapist attitude that conveys a caring for, and acceptance of, the client as a valued person
- treatments that use classical conditioning principles to change behavior
- treaments that use operant conditioning methods to change behavior
5 True/False questions
dream analysis → A psychoanalytic technique in which the therapist interprets the symbolic meaning of the client's dreams.
Psychotherapy → the treatment of psychological disorders through psychological methods, such as analyzing prolems, talking about possible solutions, and encouraging adaptive ways of thinking and acting
reinforcment → reward or punishment, consequence that increases the probability a behavior will occur.
Token economy → usually in a theraputic enviroment, the giving tokensfor good behavior that have no intrinsic value but with a many of them can trade in for somrthing more valuable
Extinction → punishing for bad behavior