6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- a therapy that allows the client to decide what to talk about, without direction, judgment, or interpretation from the therapist
- A psychoanalytic technique in which the therapist interprets the symbolic meaning of the client's dreams.
- a nonspecific therapeutic change that occurs as a result of a person's expectations of change rather than as a direct result of any specific treatment
- Freud; problems can be found in your unconsciousness
- the treatment of psychological disorders through psychological methods, such as analyzing prolems, talking about possible solutions, and encouraging adaptive ways of thinking and acting
5 True/False questions
behavior modification → treaments that use operant conditioning methods to change behavior
modeling → the imitation of behavior through observational learning
punishment → reward or punishment, consequence that increases the probability a behavior will occur.
Token economy → usually in a theraputic enviroment, the giving tokensfor good behavior that have no intrinsic value but with a many of them can trade in for somrthing more valuable
reinforcment → an event that decreases the behavior that it follows