6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- in psychoanalysis, a method of exploring the unconscious in which the person relaxes and says whatever comes to mind, no matter how trivial or embarrassing.
- punishing for bad behavior
- the imitation of behavior through observational learning
- a method of psychotherapy that seeks to help clients gain insight by recognizing, understanding, and dealing with unconcious thoughts and emotions
- a therapist attitude that conveys a caring for, and acceptance of, the client as a valued person
5 True/False questions
Token economy → punishing for bad behavior
behavior modification → treaments that use operant conditioning methods to change behavior
Psychotherapy → the treatment of psychological disorders through psychological methods, such as analyzing prolems, talking about possible solutions, and encouraging adaptive ways of thinking and acting
reinforcment → an event that decreases the behavior that it follows
dream analysis → A psychoanalytic technique in which the therapist interprets the symbolic meaning of the client's dreams.