6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Freud; problems can be found in your unconsciousness
- an event that decreases the behavior that it follows
- usually in a theraputic enviroment, the giving tokensfor good behavior that have no intrinsic value but with a many of them can trade in for somrthing more valuable
- the imitation of behavior through observational learning
- treaments that use operant conditioning methods to change behavior
5 True/False questions
reinforcment → reward or punishment, consequence that increases the probability a behavior will occur.
unconditional positive regard → treatments that use classical conditioning principles to change behavior
Placebo effect → the treatment of psychological disorders through psychological methods, such as analyzing prolems, talking about possible solutions, and encouraging adaptive ways of thinking and acting
dream analysis → A psychoanalytic technique in which the therapist interprets the symbolic meaning of the client's dreams.
Extinction → punishing for bad behavior