5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- motor neurons
- refractory period
- sensory neurons
- a space between neurons
- b rest after repolarized, .0005-.002 sec
- c body into cns. afferent.
- d cns to body. efferent.
- e autonomic nervous system, some cranial and some spinal nerves belong, maintains homeostasis
5 Multiple choice questions
- neurotransmitter. released in love, chocolate, carbs.
- neurotransmitter. secrete eating, sex, exercise.
- neurotransmitter. feel good. dopamine, norepinephrine, serotonin. enzyme is monamine oxidases
- insulator. secreted by 2 diff types of cells, depending on where neuron is located (schwann's and oligodendrocytes)
- secrete myelin sheath if neuron is in cns
5 True/False questions
types of neurons → cns to body. efferent.
anticholinergic drug → neurotransmitter. stimulate skeletal muscles, salivary glands. cholinesterase
polarized → blocks reuptake of dopamine
Cns → Central nervous system, brain and spinal cord
ssri drugs → old antidepressants. inhibited release of enzyme to break down monoamine neurotransmitters.