5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- make poor: take away
- What does witness John Aycliffe doing in the forest one night?
- What happens to Crispins house?
- request earnestly
- Why is Crispin labled a wolfs head?
- a People come and tear it down and burn it
- b impoverish
- c He recieves a parchment packet in waxed ceals from a stranger
- d implore
- e He is accused of stealing money frome the manor house
5 Multiple choice questions
5 True/False questions
a crime that undermines the government → treason
benefit in result of some event → avail
burial garment → sullen
left unplwoed and unseededfor a while → shun
What happened to Crispins dad, according to Asta? → People come and tear it down and burn it