5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the term for factors internal to the animal?
- Echinococcus multilocularis commonly develops cysts in which organ(s)?
- How can people prevent infection by Toxoplasma bradyzoites?
- What is/are method(s) of control for Cystic Echinococcosis?
- What diseases are caused by flaviviruses?
- a SLEV
West Nile Virus
- b Freeze pork >7 days
- c Liver
- d Intrinsic determinant
- e Reduce the reservoir
Disposal of infected offal
5 Multiple choice questions
- Variable con take on any value within the limits of the variable ranges
- Euthanize and test
- Kissing bugs
5 True/False questions
What is the most common pathogen cultured from cat bites? → Pasteurella
With which epidemic curve will you see multiple similar peaks? → Common Source with Intermittent Exposure
What is the definition of a secondary determinant? → Factors internal to the animal
Are the adult tapeworms located in the definitive host or the intermediate host? → Eating larvated eggs
What is the procedure for an immuno-compromised client after being bitten by their kitten? → Wash out wound
Keep an eye on it
Talk to doctor