5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What species is the principle host for Rabies in Africa and Asia?
- Are the adult tapeworms located in the definitive host or the intermediate host?
- What kind of cyst is assciated with Echinococcus multilocularis?
- How are humans infected with Fasciola?
- What species is the principle host for Rabies in the USA?
- a Alveolar
- b Definitive Host
- c Bats
- d Dogs
- e Eating contaminated vegetables
5 Multiple choice questions
WEE, EEE, and VEE
- Reduce the reservoir
- Rickettsia rickettsii
- Intrinsic determinant
5 True/False questions
Which zoonoses can you get from reptiles, fish, and amphibians? → Salmonella
What is the goal of tertiary prevention? → Reduce incidence
Trypanosoma brucei causes what disease in cattle? → Nagana
Where do Toxoplasma oocysts sporulate? → Lucilia sericata
What is the common name of Ctenocephalides canis? → Dog flea