5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the common name of Ctenocephalides felis?
- What diseases can be transmitted by Ixodes?
- What is the numerator for Cumulative Incidence?
- Lyme disease is caused by which organism?
- Which Toxoplasma stage(s) are infectious?
- a Borrelia burgdorferi
- b Cat flea
- c Number of new disease cases during a time period
- d Borrelia
- e Oocysts
5 Multiple choice questions
- Oestrus ovis
- Bacillus anthracis
5 True/False questions
What is the best method for preventing hookworms in humans? → Reduce the reservoir
What is the definition of myiasis? → Infestation with fly larvae
Which zoonoses can you get from equids (including mosquito vectors)? → Brucella
What are the principle indicators of eradicability? → Humans required for life cycle
Practical diagnostic tools
Effective intervention to interrupt transmission
Which zoonoses are you more likely to get from a ca than a dog? → Bartonella