5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Which fly is NOT an obligate parasite?
- How can people prevent Toxoplasma oocyst sporulation?
- How do humans become the intermediate host?
- What is the 2nd most important human parasite after Malaria?
- What is/are method(s) of control for Taeniasis?
- a Lucilia sericata
- b Human Sanitation
- c Eating larvated eggs
- d Schistosoma
- e Clean the litter box daily
5 Multiple choice questions
- Common Source with Point Exposure
- Wash out wound
Keep an eye on it
Talk to doctor
WEE, EEE, and VEE
5 True/False questions
What is the numerator for Period Prevalence? → An expression of the frequency with which an event occurs in a defined population
How can people get infected with Toxoplasma bradyzoites? → Get someone else to clean the litter box
Cook pork products thoroughly
Wash hands after gardening
Wash hands after cooking pork products
How can people prevent infection by Toxoplasma bradyzoites? → Tsetse flies
What factors are increasing resistance rates in bacteria? → Permanent reduction of a disease incidence to zero worldwide
Echinococcus multilocularis commonly develops cysts in which organ(s)? → Borrelia burgdorferi