5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the definition of a secondary determinant?
- What is the goal of primary prevention?
- Which flies are endemic to the US?
- A human vaccine is available for which flavivirus(es)?
- What is the 2nd most important human parasite after Malaria?
- a Schistosoma
- b Oestrus ovis
- c Factors that make the disease more or less likely
- d Yellow Fever
- e Reduce incidence
5 Multiple choice questions
- Echinococcus multilocularis
5 True/False questions
What are the categories of prevention? → Primary
How can people get infected with Toxoplasma bradyzoites? → Undercooked pork
Lyme disease is transmitted by which genera of ticks? → Ixodes
RMSF is transmitted by which genera of ticks? → Number of animals who have a particular disease
Which is less lethal in humans: EEE or WEE? → EEE