5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Which protozoal zoonoses are difficult to kill with chlorine?
- Cases of EEE in which species will occur about 2 weeks before the onset of human cases?
- Which fly is NOT an obligate parasite?
- Which protozoa are obligately parasitic?
- RMSF is transmitted by which genera of ticks?
- a Lucilia sericata
- b Dermacentor
- c Leishmania
- d Cryptosporidium
- e Horses
5 Multiple choice questions
- 1-5 days
- Number of disease cases at a particular time
- Factors internal to the animal
West Nile Virus
- Intrinsic Incubation Period
5 True/False questions
What factors are increasing resistance rates in bacteria? → Inappropriate use
What is/are method(s) of control for Taeniasis? → Human Sanitation
What does Ro tell you? → Average number of new cases caused by each existing case
What species is the principle host for Rabies in the USA? → Bats
What are the types of Prevalence? → Point Prevalence