5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are the categories of prevention?
- What control program is shared by all milk-borne zoonoses?
- What animal(s) is/are the reservoir for Cryptosporidium?
- What are the types of continuous variables?
- What is the common name of Ctenocephalides canis?
- a Cattle
- b Pasteurization
- c Continuous scale
- d Primary
- e Dog flea
5 Multiple choice questions
- Kissing bugs
- Total population at the time
- Get someone else to clean the litter box
Cook pork products thoroughly
Wash hands after gardening
Wash hands after cooking pork products
5 True/False questions
What methods can prevent Giardia and Cryptosporidium infections? → Filter drinking water
No diapers in the pool
What type of variable can take on any value within the limits of the variable ranges? → Categorical
What is the best method for preventing human toxocariasis? → Reduce the reservoir
What is the best method for preventing hookworms in humans? → Reduce the reservoir
What kind of cyst is associated with Echinococcus granulosis? → Hydatid