5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the best method for preventing Dipylidium caninum in humans?
- Which bacterial zoonoses are "Category A" agents?
- Which zoonoses can you get from reptiles, fish, and amphibians?
- Sandflies are vectors for which parasite?
- The Reed-Frost model is based on what?
- a Probability of transmission
- b Salmonella
- c Leishmania
- d Bacillus anthracis
- e Reduce the reservoir
5 Multiple choice questions
- Number of new disease cases during a time period
WEE, EEE, and VEE
- Secondary determinant
- Cochliomyia hominivorax
- Total population over that time
5 True/False questions
What are the most common types of measures? → Counts
Which organisms that cause scouring in calves are zoonotic? → Lice
What is the denominator for Incidence Rate? → Number of disease cases over a period of time
What is the vector for Babesia? → Number of new disease cases during a time period
A human vaccine is available for which flavivirus(es)? → EEE