5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Taenia solium can cause what severe disease in humans?
- What species is responsible for the majority of Rabies cases in Puerto Rico?
- Which Cryptosporidium is the most important zoonosis?
- What is the definition of myiasis?
- What control program is shared by all milk-borne zoonoses?
- a Mongoose
- b Neurocysticercosis
- c Pasteurization
- d parvum
- e Infestation with fly larvae
5 Multiple choice questions
- An expression of the frequency with which an event occurs in a defined population
- Reduce the reservoir
- A fraction in which the numerator is not part of the denominator
5 True/False questions
What is the definition of a count? → Number of animals who have a particular disease
Which Brucella species is most pathogenic in people? → type A
What is the goal of secondary prevention? → Improve survival
What is the maintenance cycle for Urban Yellow Fever? → Mosquito-human-mosquito
Which zoonoses can you get from birds? → Tularemia