5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- Where are children most often bitten by dogs?
- What is the most common pathogen cultured from dog bites?
- What is the denominator for Point Prevalence?
- Which parasites cause larval migrans?
- a Pasteurella
- b Total population at the time
- c Head
- d Toxocara
5 Multiple choice questions
- Filter drinking water
No diapers in the pool
- > 48 hrs.
- Intermediate Host
- Improve survival
5 True/False questions
Which zoonoses are you more likely to get from a ca than a dog? → Salmonella
An equine vaccine is available for which alphavirus(es)? → Trypanosoma cruzi
What is the definition of secondary prevention? → Slow or block the progression of disease
What are the Screwworm species? → Cochliomyia hominivorax
Lyme disease is transmitted by which genera of ticks? → SLEV
West Nile Virus