5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the procedure for an immuno-compromised client after being bitten by their kitten?
- What things are NOT consider to be Zoonoses?
- An equine vaccine is available for which alphavirus(es)?
- Are the adult tapeworms located in the definitive host or the intermediate host?
- What are the classifications for larval migrans?
- a Cutaneous
- b Poisoning/envenomation
Bites, kicks, and scratches
Anthroponoses from animal-derived food
- c Wash out wound
Keep an eye on it
Talk to doctor
- d Definitive Host
- e EEE
5 Multiple choice questions
- Reduce incidence
- Reduce the reservoir
5 True/False questions
What tapeworms can use the human as a definitive host? → Taenia saginata
Which zoonotic organism has the most estimated new cases per year? → Leptospirosis
What is/are method(s) of control for Schistosomiasis? → Avoid swimming in fresh water
Reduce the reservoir
What is the best method for preventing Dipylidium caninum in humans? → Reduce the reservoir
What organism causes Undulant Fever? → SLEV
West Nile Virus