5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the reservoir for Zoonoses?
- What diseases are caused by flaviviruses?
- What is/are method(s) of control for Cystic Echinococcosis?
- What is the numerator for Period Prevalence?
- Kissing bugs are vectors for which parasite?
- a Animals
- b SLEV
West Nile Virus
- c Trypanosoma cruzi
- d Number of disease cases over a period of time
- e Reduce the reservoir
Disposal of infected offal
5 Multiple choice questions
- Reduction of a disease incidence to zero in a defined geographical area
- Maintenance of health so that the disease process never starts
5 True/False questions
RMSF is transmitted by which genera of ticks? → Number of animals who have a particular disease
Lyme disease is caused by which organism? → EEE
What are the transmission cycles for VEE? → Enzootic
What species is the principle host for Rabies in Africa and Asia? → Humans required for life cycle
Practical diagnostic tools
Effective intervention to interrupt transmission
What is the numerator for Point Prevalence? → Sum of time each individual is at risk