4 Written questions
4 Multiple choice questions
- The treaty that ended the war between Russia and Germany.
- Fled to Netherlands when they knew they where going to lose.
- A Russian man who lead the Revolution in Russia.
- 1. A draft
2. Raising taxes/Borrowing money
3. Rashoning consumer products
4. Controlling prices/otherwise regulating the economy
5. Censoring propaganda
3 True/False questions
The fourteen points → A ship that was sunk by a German U-Boat. It had 1200 people on it including 128 americans. 1915. Made america mad because of the unlimited submarine warfare.They stopped using ultimate sub. warfare but then went back to it later.
Jack Pershing → A Russian man who lead the Revolution in Russia.
The Zimmerman telegram → A telegram sent to Mexico by the Germans to see if the Mexicans would go to war with America. Caused the Americans to join the war.