4 Written questions
4 Multiple choice questions
- A ship that was sunk by a German U-Boat. It had 1200 people on it including 128 americans. 1915. Made america mad because of the unlimited submarine warfare.They stopped using ultimate sub. warfare but then went back to it later.
- Woodrow Wilson's plan to end WW1 and other future wars.
1. Freedom of the seas
2. Free trade
3. Reduction of arms
4. The end of secret treaties
5. Self determination in eastern Europe
6. A general association of Nations (The League of Nations)
- A telegram sent to Mexico by the Germans to see if the Mexicans would go to war with America. Caused the Americans to join the war.
- Fled to Netherlands when they knew they where going to lose.
3 True/False questions
Lenin → A Russian man who lead the Revolution in Russia.
Edith Cavell → 1. A draft
2. Raising taxes/Borrowing money
3. Rashoning consumer products
4. Controlling prices/otherwise regulating the economy
5. Censoring propaganda
total war → information that is spread for the purpose of promoting some cause