5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What year for Group Health Insurance:
- 1984 Standardization of information submitted on Medicare claims:
- Workers' Compensation it was called:
- SOAP stands for:
- a S-Subjective
- b 1940's
- c HCFA (now called CMS) required providers to use the HCFA-1500 (now called the CMS-1500) to submit Medicare claims
- d provider accepts preestablished payments for providing healthcare services to enrollness over a period of time (usually one year)
- e 1908 - workmen compensation
5 Multiple choice questions
- network of physicians & hospitals that have joined together to contract w/insurance companies, employers.
- person in whose name the insurance policy is issued
- is responsible for the health of a group of enrollees & can be a health plan.
5 True/False questions
Primary Care Providers (PCP): → PPO
Health Maintenance Organization (HMO): → 1973
Major medical: → coverage for catastrophic or prolonged illness & injuries
Occupational Safety & Health Administration Act (OSHA): → 1970
HIPPA is to: → provide better access to health insurance, limit fraud & abuse, & reduce administrative costs.