5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- A nonprofit organization that contracts w/& acquires the clinical and business assets of phyician practices is called a:
- Healthcare coverage offered by ___ is called group health insurance.
- The problem-oriented record (POR) includes the following four components:
- The Blue Shield concept grew out of the lumber & mining camps of the ___ region at the turn of the century?
- A __ is responsible for supervising & coordinating healthcare services for enrollees:
- a database, problem list, initial plan, progress notes
- b Pacific Northwest
- c employers
- d primary care provider
- e medical foundation
5 Multiple choice questions
- Diagnosis-related groups
- create better access to health insurance, limit fraud & abuse, and reduce administrative costs.
- replace fee-for-service plans with affordable, quality care to healthcare consumers
- -improve the portability & continuity of health insurance coverage in the group & individual markets
-combat waste, fraud & abuse in health insurance & healthcare delivery
-improve access to long-term care services & coverage
- involves actions that are inconsistent w/accepted, sound medical, costs to the program through improper payments
5 True/False questions
HIPPA defines "fraud" as: → involves actions that are inconsistent w/accepted, sound medical, costs to the program through improper payments
Which replaced the 1908 workers' compensation
legislation & provided civilian employees of the federal government w/medical car, survivors' benefits, & compensation for lost wages? → Federal Employees' Compensation Act
Which is a primary purpose of the patient record? → create better access to health insurance, limit fraud & abuse, and reduce administrative costs.
The government health plan that provides healthcare services to Americans over the age of 65 is called ___? → Medicare
Major medical insurance provides coverage for ___ illnesses & injuries, incorporating large deductibles & lifetime maximum amounts. → catastrophic or prolonged