5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Global Economy
- Siddhartha Gautama
- a a religion that orginated in India about 500 BC and spread to China, where it grew into a major religion by 400 AD.
- b the merging of regional economies in which nations become dependant on each other for goods and services
- c a series of rulers from the same family
- d the general of the emperor's army with the powers of a military dicatator
- e the founder of buddhism, known as Buddha, born 6th century BC
5 Multiple choice questions
- Confucius' thinking about the importance of order, education, and hierarchy in a well-ordered society
- a professional soldier in Japan who served the interests of land owners and clan chiefs
- the military conflict resulting from American invovlement in S. Vietnam to prevent its takeover by communist N. Vietnam
- beliefs in preserving and restoring harmony in the individual, with natura, and in the universe, with little interference from the gov.
- a zone of prosperity during the 1980d and early 1990s in Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan
5 True/False questions
Three Gorges Dam → beliefs in preserving and restoring harmony in the individual, with natura, and in the universe, with little interference from the gov.
Ring of Fire → a french colony comprised of Cambodia, Laos, and Vietnam
archipelago → an extended period of decline in general business activity
Recession → a seasonal wind
Mao Zedong → a seasonal wind