5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 3 races
- inconsistent and confused
- a prejudged attitudes
- b In the 1920's and 30's there were how many races were there considered to be?
- c _____ has to do with biological differences.
- d A ________ is a category of people who receive treatment less than equal that given to other categories.
- e The thinking of prejudice people has been found to be ________.
5 Multiple choice questions
- ____________ are usually so firmly entrenched that people are unaware of the presence or rationalize it away.
- _____ have a special group self identification brought out by these traits and the disabilities these traits have caused them.
- A ________ is someone who is prejudice but does NOT discriminate.
- A _______ is one who is NOT prejudice but does discriminate.
- Things like religion, language, names, food, dress, customs, music, and family are all __________.
5 True/False questions
other prejudice people → prejudged attitudes
73.9, 72.4 → In 2008 America was __% African American, in 2010 __%.
intergroup conflict → Differences have been the source of _______.
4.4, 4.8 → __% of Americans were Asian in 2008, and __% in 2010.
Prejudice and Discrimination → A prejudice person holds a rigid mental image of a group (stereotype) & applies it _______ to the whole group.