5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Ethnic Groups
- timid bigot
- other prejudice people
- a prejudged attitudes
- b A great deal of prejudice is learned through contact with ________.
- c A ________ is someone who is prejudice but does NOT discriminate.
- d Membership in a minority is transmitted by _____?
- e ________ are people who identify with one another on the basis of common ancestry & cultural heritage.
5 Multiple choice questions
- In 2008 America was __% African American, in 2010 __%.
- In the 1920's and 30's there were how many races were there considered to be?
- Is not usually altered by presence of contradictory evidence.
- America is a _______ nation. Founded by immigrants and is composed of various races, ethnic groups, subcultures, religious groups, ect.
- _____ have a special group self identification brought out by these traits and the disabilities these traits have caused them.
5 True/False questions
minority → A ________ is a category of people who receive treatment less than equal that given to other categories.
.8, .9 → __% of Americans were Asian in 2008, and __% in 2010.
Caucasoid, Negroid, and Mongoloid → What were the three races called?
Physical, culturally → Minorities have special _________ or ________ cultural traits viewed as undesirable by dominant segments of society.
cultural differences → America is a _______ nation. Founded by immigrants and is composed of various races, ethnic groups, subcultures, religious groups, ect.