5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- other prejudice people
- inconsistent and confused
- 4.4, 4.8
- 73.9, 72.4
- a A great deal of prejudice is learned through contact with ________.
- b The thinking of prejudice people has been found to be ________.
- c In 2008 America was __% white. In 2010 __% was white.
- d A prejudice person holds a rigid mental image of a group (stereotype) & applies it _______ to the whole group.
- e __% of Americans were Asian in 2008, and __% in 2010.
5 Multiple choice questions
- _____ has to do with biological differences.
- What were the three races called?
- __% of Americans were Hispanic in 2008, and __% in 2010.
- Minorities have special _________ or ________ cultural traits viewed as undesirable by dominant segments of society.
- A ________ is someone who is prejudice but does NOT discriminate.
5 True/False questions
reluctant liberal → An ________ does NOT discriminate or have prejudice.
Prejudice and Discrimination → attitudes directed toward groups to thwart the success of others
Minorities → A ________ is a category of people who receive treatment less than equal that given to other categories.
reality → Most prejudice people do little to check their stereotype against ______.
12.4, 12.3 → In 2008 America was __% white. In 2010 __% was white.