5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Prejudice and Discrimination
- Caucasoid, Negroid, and Mongoloid
- Physical, culturally
- All weather liberal
- .8, .9
- a What were the three races called?
- b Minorities have special _________ or ________ cultural traits viewed as undesirable by dominant segments of society.
- c __% of Americans were Hispanic in 2008, and __% in 2010.
- d attitudes directed toward groups to thwart the success of others
- e An ________ does NOT discriminate or have prejudice.
5 Multiple choice questions
- _____ has to do with biological differences.
- In the 1920's and 30's there were how many races were there considered to be?
- America is a _______ nation. Founded by immigrants and is composed of various races, ethnic groups, subcultures, religious groups, ect.
- A _______ is one who is NOT prejudice but does discriminate.
- In 2008 America was __% white. In 2010 __% was white.
5 True/False questions
birth → _____ has to do with biological differences.
other prejudice people → prejudged attitudes
minority → _____ have a special group self identification brought out by these traits and the disabilities these traits have caused them.
Administrative Definition → What captures the social reality of race,and is used by the census bureau?
timid bigot → A ________ is someone who is prejudice but does NOT discriminate.