5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 73.9, 72.4
- 4.4, 4.8
- Prejudice and Discrimination
- a In 2008 America was __% white. In 2010 __% was white.
- b attitudes directed toward groups to thwart the success of others
- c Most prejudice people do little to check their stereotype against ______.
- d _____ has to do with biological differences.
- e __% of Americans were Asian in 2008, and __% in 2010.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Is not usually altered by presence of contradictory evidence.
- A ________ is a category of people who receive treatment less than equal that given to other categories.
- ________ are people who identify with one another on the basis of common ancestry & cultural heritage.
- Membership in a minority is transmitted by _____?
- What were the three races called?
5 True/False questions
Prejudice → _____ has to do with biological differences.
cultural differences → Things like religion, language, names, food, dress, customs, music, and family are all __________.
pluralistic → America is a _______ nation. Founded by immigrants and is composed of various races, ethnic groups, subcultures, religious groups, ect.
other prejudice people → prejudged attitudes
12.4, 12.3 → In 2008 America was __% African American, in 2010 __%.