5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Prejudice and Discrimination
- a prejudged attitudes
- b _____ have a special group self identification brought out by these traits and the disabilities these traits have caused them.
- c Membership in a minority is transmitted by _____?
- d Is not usually altered by presence of contradictory evidence.
- e attitudes directed toward groups to thwart the success of others
5 Multiple choice questions
- An ________ does NOT discriminate or have prejudice.
- A ________ is a category of people who receive treatment less than equal that given to other categories.
- __% of Americans were Hispanic in 2008, and __% in 2010.
- In 2008 America was __% white. In 2010 __% was white.
- Someone who is prejudice AND discriminates is called an ___________.
5 True/False questions
Ethnic Groups → A ________ is someone who is prejudice but does NOT discriminate.
timid bigot → A ________ is someone who is prejudice but does NOT discriminate.
4.4, 4.8 → __% of Americans were Asian in 2008, and __% in 2010.
Prejudice and Discrimination → A prejudice person holds a rigid mental image of a group (stereotype) & applies it _______ to the whole group.
pluralistic → America is a _______ nation. Founded by immigrants and is composed of various races, ethnic groups, subcultures, religious groups, ect.