5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Physical, culturally
- Ethnic Groups
- inconsistent and confused
- .8, .9
- other prejudice people
- a ________ are people who identify with one another on the basis of common ancestry & cultural heritage.
- b A great deal of prejudice is learned through contact with ________.
- c Minorities have special _________ or ________ cultural traits viewed as undesirable by dominant segments of society.
- d The thinking of prejudice people has been found to be ________.
- e __% of Americans were Hispanic in 2008, and __% in 2010.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Membership in a minority is transmitted by _____?
- What captures the social reality of race,and is used by the census bureau?
- Things like religion, language, names, food, dress, customs, music, and family are all __________.
- _____ have a special group self identification brought out by these traits and the disabilities these traits have caused them.
- What were the three races called?
5 True/False questions
73.9, 72.4 → In 2008 America was __% white. In 2010 __% was white.
Prejudice and Discrimination → A prejudice person holds a rigid mental image of a group (stereotype) & applies it _______ to the whole group.
pluralistic → America is a _______ nation. Founded by immigrants and is composed of various races, ethnic groups, subcultures, religious groups, ect.
minority → A ________ is a category of people who receive treatment less than equal that given to other categories.
indiscriminately → A prejudice person holds a rigid mental image of a group (stereotype) & applies it _______ to the whole group.