5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- All weather bigot
- cultural differences
- Administrative Definition
- a What captures the social reality of race,and is used by the census bureau?
- b A ________ is a category of people who receive treatment less than equal that given to other categories.
- c Is not usually altered by presence of contradictory evidence.
- d Things like religion, language, names, food, dress, customs, music, and family are all __________.
- e Someone who is prejudice AND discriminates is called an ___________.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A prejudice person holds a rigid mental image of a group (stereotype) & applies it _______ to the whole group.
- A ________ is someone who is prejudice but does NOT discriminate.
- America is a _______ nation. Founded by immigrants and is composed of various races, ethnic groups, subcultures, religious groups, ect.
- What were the three races called?
- In 2008 America was __% African American, in 2010 __%.
5 True/False questions
Ethnic Groups → In the 1920's and 30's there were how many races were there considered to be?
inconsistent and confused → The thinking of prejudice people has been found to be ________.
Prejudice → Most prejudice people do little to check their stereotype against ______.
Prejudice and Discrimination → attitudes directed toward groups to thwart the success of others
Physical, culturally → Minorities have special _________ or ________ cultural traits viewed as undesirable by dominant segments of society.