Create an account
• Attached to roof of 3rd ventricle
• Secretes substances into CSF
• Circadian Rhythms
• Linked with Limbic System
• Autonomic/behavioral responses to emotional changes
• Corpus Striatum
• Subthalamic Nucleus
• Substantia Nigra
• VOLUNTARY MOVEMENTS
2 Parts of the Anterior Limb:
• Descending Corticofugal Fibers
• Anterior Thalamic Radiation (ascending/descending fibers connecting Anterior & medial thalamus with prefrontal cortex)
3 Parts of the Posterior Limb:
• Corticopontine/Corticospinal fibers
• Retrolenticular Fibers
• Sublenticular Fibers
• Form the Auditory Radiation which connects the MGN with the auditory cortex
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
Having trouble? Click here for help.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions and try again
Reload the page to try again!Reload
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Please upgrade Flash or install Chrome
to use Voice Recording.
For more help, see our troubleshooting page.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.
Star this term
You can study starred terms together