What are her carative factors?
1. formation of humanistic-alturistic system of values become practice of loving-kindness and equanimity within context of caring consciousness
2. Instillation of faith-hope becomes authentically present, and enabling and sustaining the deep belief system and subjective life world of self and one-being-cared for
3. Cultivation of sensitivity to one's self and to others becomes cultivation of ones own spiritual practics and transpersonal self, going beyond ego self
4. Development of helping, trusting, relationships, human caring relationship becomes developing and sustaining a helping trusting authentic caring relationship
5. Promotion and acceptance of the expression of positive and negative feeling becomes being present to and supportive of the expression of positive and negative feelings as a connection with deeper spirit self and the one-being cared for
6. Systematic use of a creative problem- solving caring process becomes creative use of self and all ways of knowing as part of the caring process, to engage in artistry of careing healing practices
7. Promotion of transpersonal teaching-learning become engaging in genuine teaching learning experience that attent to unity of being and meaning attempting to stay within other's frame of reference.
8. provision for a supportive, protective and/or corrective mental, physical, societal, and spiritual enbironment becomes creating healing environment at all levels, subtle environment of energy and consciousness, whereby wholeness, beauty, comfort, dignity and peace are potentiated
9. Assitance with gratification of human needs becomes assisting with basic needs with an intentional caring consciousness, administering human care essentials, which potentiate alignment of minebodyspirit, wholeness and unity of being in all aspects of care, tending to both embodied apirit and evolving spiritual emergence
10. Allowance for existential-phenomenological-spiritual forces becomes opening and attending to spiritual mysterious, and existential dimensions of ones own life-death, soul care for self and one being cared for