5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Social stratification
- Mass education
- a Focuses on the socialization of all young people for membership into society.
- b A system of negative beliefs, feelings, and action-orientations regarding a certain group or groups of people.
- c -Imaginary set of horizontal social layers.
-More or less closed to entry by people outside any given layer.
- d Social strata into which people are born and which they remain for life (cannot get out of).
- e A society's system for ranking people and distributing rewards according to such attributes as income, wealth, power, prestige, age, sex, ethnicity, race, religion, and celebrity.
5 Multiple choice questions
- To justify that a certain group of people are below you.
- General evaluation held by an individual about something.
- Capacity of a society to create and maintain the belief that the existing political institutions are the most appropriate for the society.
- Movement of an individual or group from one social stratum to another caused by the elimination of an entire class as a result of changes in the means of existence.
5 True/False questions
Performance Teams → Brought up by authoritarian parents with strict obedience.
Life chances → -The opportunities that an individual will have or be denied throughout life.
-Education, health care, occupations, retirement, etc.
Credential inflation → Taught to not like a certain group of people.
Cognitive → Thoughts on topic.
Competition → Someone does not like the opposing team or someone who is not on their side.