5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Mass education
- Social norms
- a Taught to not like a certain group of people.
- b Practice of different and unequal treatment of other group.
- c Can also be defined as scapegoating which is the practice of singling out any party for no reason to negatively blame them.
- d Focuses on the socialization of all young people for membership into society.
- e What is acceptable behavior in society.
5 Multiple choice questions
-Behavioral or Action-orientation.
- A system of negative beliefs, feelings, and action-orientations regarding a certain group or groups of people.
- People's earning from wages, dividends, interest, and any rents or royalties that are paid to them on properties they own.
- Social strata into which people are born and which they remain for life (cannot get out of).
- Pronounced deprivation in well-being, and comprises many dimensions.
5 True/False questions
Spatial mobility → The movement of individuals, families, and larger groups from one location to another.
Structural mobility → Movement of an individual or group from one social stratum to another caused by the elimination of an entire class as a result of changes in the means of existence.
Affective → Thoughts on topic.
Wealth → Social strata into which people are born and which they remain for life (cannot get out of).
Personality → Brought up by authoritarian parents with strict obedience.