6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- The investigation into allegations that President Clinton was involved in questionable businss dealings.
- The dictator of Iraq who invaded Kuwait in 1990
- The tragedy that interrupted the space program.
- The President at the time of the Bay of Pigs and the Cuban Missile Crisis.
- The President who strenthened the military alliance of NATO.
- Ronald Reagan's Vice President who was elected President in 1988
6 True/False questions
Bill Clinton → The President who sent U.S. Troops to Somalia Bosnia, and Haiti; 2nd President to be impeached
World Trade Center; Pentagon → The buildings attacked on September 11, 2001
Richard Nixon → The President who sent U.S. Troops to Somalia Bosnia, and Haiti; 2nd President to be impeached
General Norman Schwarzkopf → The American General appointed to lead the troops into combat
The Reagan Doctrine → The costliest storm in U.S. history.
Sandra Day O'Connor → The dictator of Iraq who invaded Kuwait in 1990