6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- The President at the time of the Bay of Pigs and the Cuban Missile Crisis.
- The first President ever to resign from office.
- The name given to President Reagan's idea against Communism
- Two movements that were strengthened because of an increasing decline in academics and morality in the public schools
- The President who sent U.S. Troops to Somalia Bosnia, and Haiti; 2nd President to be impeached
- The President who strenthened the military alliance of NATO.
6 True/False questions
Bombing of the World Trade Center and a bombing of a federal building in downtown Oklahoma City → The buildings attacked on September 11, 2001
World Trade Center; Pentagon → The buildings attacked on September 11, 2001
Sandra Day O'Connor → The first woman justice ever appointed to the Supremem Court
Osama Bin Laden → The leader of the al Qaeda terrorist group responsible for the September 11th Hijackings.
Explosion of the Space Shuttle Challenger → The buildings attacked on September 11, 2001
Saddam Hussein → The dictator of Iraq who invaded Kuwait in 1990