6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- The first woman justice ever appointed to the Supremem Court
- The leader of the al Qaeda terrorist group responsible for the September 11th Hijackings.
- The buildings attacked on September 11, 2001
- Two movements that were strengthened because of an increasing decline in academics and morality in the public schools
- The tragedy that interrupted the space program.
- The dictator of Iraq who invaded Kuwait in 1990
6 True/False questions
John F. Kennedy → The President at the time of the Bay of Pigs and the Cuban Missile Crisis.
Dwight D. Eisenhower → The President who strenthened the military alliance of NATO.
Jimmy Carter → The President who sent U.S. Troops to Somalia Bosnia, and Haiti; 2nd President to be impeached
Bombing of the World Trade Center and a bombing of a federal building in downtown Oklahoma City → The buildings attacked on September 11, 2001
The Reagan Doctrine → The name given to President Reagan's idea against Communism
Whitewater Investigation → The investigation into allegations that President Clinton was involved in questionable businss dealings.