6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- The tragedy that interrupted the space program.
- The name given to President Reagan's idea against Communism
- The leader of the al Qaeda terrorist group responsible for the September 11th Hijackings.
- Ronald Reagan's Vice President who was elected President in 1988
- The President who strenthened the military alliance of NATO.
- The President who negotiated the surrender of the Panama Canal Zone.
6 True/False questions
Richard Nixon → The President who sent U.S. Troops to Somalia Bosnia, and Haiti; 2nd President to be impeached
Bombing of the World Trade Center and a bombing of a federal building in downtown Oklahoma City → two acts of terrorism that took place in the U.S. during the 1990's
Hurricane Katrina → The costliest storm in U.S. history.
General Colin Powell → The President who sent U.S. Troops to Somalia Bosnia, and Haiti; 2nd President to be impeached
World Trade Center; Pentagon → The buildings attacked on September 11, 2001
John F. Kennedy → The President at the time of the Bay of Pigs and the Cuban Missile Crisis.