6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- The President who strenthened the military alliance of NATO.
- The first woman justice ever appointed to the Supremem Court
- The American General appointed to lead the troops into combat
- The tragedy that interrupted the space program.
- The name given to President Reagan's idea against Communism
- The costliest storm in U.S. history.
6 True/False questions
Bombing of the World Trade Center and a bombing of a federal building in downtown Oklahoma City → two acts of terrorism that took place in the U.S. during the 1990's
Saddam Hussein → The first President ever to resign from office.
George W. Bush → Ronald Reagan's Vice President who was elected President in 1988
Bill Clinton → The President who negotiated the surrender of the Panama Canal Zone.
Christian School Movement and Home-School Movement → The American General appointed to lead the troops into combat
Richard Nixon → The first President ever to resign from office.