6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- two acts of terrorism that took place in the U.S. during the 1990's
- The American General appointed to lead the troops into combat
- The first woman justice ever appointed to the Supremem Court
- The costliest storm in U.S. history.
- The tragedy that interrupted the space program.
- Two movements that were strengthened because of an increasing decline in academics and morality in the public schools
6 True/False questions
General Colin Powell → The President who sent U.S. Troops to Somalia Bosnia, and Haiti; 2nd President to be impeached
The Reagan Doctrine → The name given to President Reagan's idea against Communism
Whitewater Investigation → The investigation into allegations that President Clinton was involved in questionable businss dealings.
Jimmy Carter → The President who sent U.S. Troops to Somalia Bosnia, and Haiti; 2nd President to be impeached
Saddam Hussein → The dictator of Iraq who invaded Kuwait in 1990
John F. Kennedy → The President at the time of the Bay of Pigs and the Cuban Missile Crisis.