6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- The President who negotiated the surrender of the Panama Canal Zone.
- The President at the time of the Bay of Pigs and the Cuban Missile Crisis.
- The buildings attacked on September 11, 2001
- The first President ever to resign from office.
- The investigation into allegations that President Clinton was involved in questionable businss dealings.
- The dictator of Iraq who invaded Kuwait in 1990
6 True/False questions
George W. Bush → Ronald Reagan's Vice President who was elected President in 1988
Osama Bin Laden → The leader of the al Qaeda terrorist group responsible for the September 11th Hijackings.
General Norman Schwarzkopf → The American General appointed to lead the troops into combat
Explosion of the Space Shuttle Challenger → The tragedy that interrupted the space program.
Bombing of the World Trade Center and a bombing of a federal building in downtown Oklahoma City → two acts of terrorism that took place in the U.S. during the 1990's
Bill Clinton → The President who sent U.S. Troops to Somalia Bosnia, and Haiti; 2nd President to be impeached